Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Etikilam View Post
    Does anyone know if in this patch as well, they are reverting the requirements for a Chaotic meta gem (like they said they would on "an upcoming client side patch")?
    They are still observing the players are seeing how well they truly adapt to the requirements. They want to know if its really a massive issue or if it is just a severe dislike. Even if we dislike it, it doesn't stop us from raiding. If it is truly an issue then the numbers will show it over the course of the raids.

Blizzard employees are bad at their jobs. That's about all that needs to be said after reading these notes.

Cleave damage has been reduced by 20%.
    Heroic Strike damage has been reduced by 20%.

Are they fucking kidding me? 20% from Warriors, and what about mages that does massive dmg?
    Fucking retarded Blizz. Warrior no more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ness900801 View Post
    Cleave damage has been reduced by 20%.
    Heroic Strike damage has been reduced by 20%.

Are they fucking kidding me? 20% from Warriors, and what about mages that does massive dmg?
    Fucking retarded Blizz. Warrior no more.
    have you pvpd against a warrior recently?

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    I feel the hunter love!

Quote Originally Posted by Thryri View Post
    They just bitchslapped PvE ferals.
    They deserve it, lets fix Boomkins now.

Quote Originally Posted by aggression View Post
    So now there is a counter for archaeology? So that I always go depressed, watching my 3000+ fossils I can't do a shit with? Darn... :P
    Hey at least when they patch in new arch stuff you can get it right away lol

So where are the promised mage dps fixes? oO

15+ Year Old Account
    Seriously wtf Heroic strike damage has been reduced by 20%. 3x cheers for ghostcrawler why does blizz wanna spit acid into prot warriors faces by nerfing our best aoe threat ability and our best single target ability.
    Last edited by Vestig3; 2011-01-06 at 08:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a feeling that any Mage patch notes that didn't read:
    "Deep Freeze: removed
    Ice Lance: damage reduced by 100%"
    will probably result in a flamewar.

Then again, I've almost leveled my alt Priest and I am ecstatic that I can play some sweet Disc PvP again!

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    For Bear, I'd argue that is an overall buff. Sure, your damage got nerfed, but who really cares about that? Blizzard's Vengeance mechanic throws like 105810581 AP at you, you could practically auto-attack for threat. Almost all progression tanks are already avoiding hit and expertise like the plague for that reason. Then, you got an armor buff, so yeah, a buff to something important and a nerf to something not important (Ferals were already the highest DPS tank on every fight besides Magmaw according to WoL).
    I'm looking for that armor buff in the patch notes and all I'm seeing is a 20%+ 2x4 to the nose.

Quote Originally Posted by Blinh View Post
    have you pvpd against a mage recently?

Quote Originally Posted by Antuzin View Post
    They deserve it, lets fix Boomkins now.
    *severs boomkin balls so they match feral bears*

There, fixed.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Guys these are just lets say "round 1" of the patch notes... not everything is done yet, hold on a little longer for your nerfs/buffs, actually lets call it what it should be: Class Balences.

These warrior changes are god awful. I'm sure the people complaining about warriors are the ones rolling around in 1500 resil or less. which yes you will get shit on. But when I go up against people in 3300+ I can definately tell that I dont put out shit for damage. With all these nerfs coming Warriors are now a joke. I have enough problems with even coming close to killing a mage now it will be literally impossible to kill any ranged. Its as if blizzard is forcing me to go play my mage which I don't want to do at all...
    "Lifes a bitch, and I'm her pimp." - MC Chris

Not liking these warrior changes.

Those have got to be a direct result of someone with zero resilience getting hit by a Fury warrior.

I know blizzarrd said they were going to nerf heroic strike to make sure we just use it the rage dump it is designed to be, but the the raging blow and cleave nerfs?

Come on, that has to be because some PVP scrub QQed too much. I don't see anything complaining Raging blow hits too hard in PVE.

drain mana is being removed? That makes me sad

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    I'm looking for that armor buff in the patch notes and all I'm seeing is a 20%+ 2x4 to the nose.
    That's very true. Either the Blizzard made a mistake, Bibi made a mistake, or it is just a tooltip fix for an older armor buff.

Corrected my post.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Have you PVEd? I'll help you out:

http://www.wowmeteronline.com/rank/classrank/dtb/11/0/3

Already battling for last spot with rets. Rets get a massive buff, warriors get nerfed even more. This patch makes no sense. I stopped PVPing in S4, so personally I couldn't care less about it. But unfortunately there is still a fair number of ppl that do, so if there is an issue with warriors in pvp, maybe just maybe it's got to do with an uncesseary stun given to arms spec? An intelligent person would look to revert the most significant changes introduced to a class when a supposed unbalancing problem is detected. However, that would be admitting they were wrong to even add it in, so the alternate solution is to screw up all specs and multiple talents over a single PVP talent.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have been playing kitty since i started. I like kitty. But now i don't really know. If blizzard is doing something like that, i am considering getting boomy gear. Also i am already practising my boomy rotation. 111111122222221111112222111111222222. I think i'm good at this!