Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    WoW BG scoreboards are the easiest things in the world to "photoshop" You can even make it look real when using MS paint.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's a bug which has been out ever since Bgs/arenas started, I have several where my ele partner has had 23M healing done in a 1 minute fight etc.

As someone else mentioned, 4294967296 is 2^32, the exact limit of a 32-bit string. The rounding is most likely due to a base-0 to base-1 conversion.

In other words, this is nothing more than a display bug.

All I see is that Alliance lost with 10 players versus 9.

And yea, ofc it's a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Slimda View Post
    Seems to be very close to the maximum of a 32bit string.
    4294967097 is the number on the BG list, while 4294967296 is the number of a maxxed 32bit string. If we take away the difference, we're left with 199.

So my guess is that the counter is screwed up in some matter concerning the 32bit string. Peace yo'
    This is probably the case, he did 199 healing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyho View Post
    All I see is that Alliance lost with 10 players versus 9.

And yea, ofc it's a bug.
    I'd say it's a bug, too. On the healing part as most said but horde winning a bg other than the occasional AB or EoTS?

It's a bug because I saw a lock doing the same not a long time ago. I was surprised and took a sshot to show a couple of friends. I still had in in my thrashcan, here:

Quote Originally Posted by sticks View Post
    WoW BG scoreboards are the easiest things in the world to "photoshop" You can even make it look real when using MS paint.
    I didn't photoshop it. Take it as you will though.

Also, yes, the Pally who capped teh two flags left right before the battle ended. probably a dc or something
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.