Thread: Bears

Bears

Hey
    Where are bear cubs coming from? As all of we know, we need Mr. Bear and Mrs. Bear. But I've never seen Mrs. Bear in WoW, so how are bears reproducing? Same thing comes i.e in kobolds, gnolls and blood elves.

well, afaik mrs bear look alot like mr bear. so i guess when you kill ...bear you dunno if its a mrs or mr.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    Hey
    Where are bear cubs coming from? As all of we know, we need Mr. Bear and Mrs. Bear. But I've never seen Mrs. Bear in WoW, so how are bears reproducing? Same thing comes i.e in kobolds, gnolls and blood elves.
    How do you know theres no female bears? If anything lack of visual genitalia would suggest they're all female

10+ Year Old Account
    I kill every bear cub I come across.
    Unofficial Playable Sethrak Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...2796109?page=1

10+ Year Old Account
    wasn't there a quest in Zul'darak where you checked their genitalia? Checking to see if it was female or male, so I guess that's proof?

Pokemon Friend Code:2406-5530-6363 Ghost Safari! PM me to add you!

10+ Year Old Account
    When a mommy and daddy bear love each other very much, a developer opens up 3DS Max, creates a wire frame, textures the wireframe, animates the wireframe and puts the finished baby cub in the game.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    When a mommy and daddy bear love each other very much, a developer opens up 3DS Max, creates a wire frame, textures the wireframe, animates the wireframe and puts the finished baby cub in the game.
    The circle of life! It's so magical.

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    this post changed my life