Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Question Enlighten me how I could have survived this... could they ban me for cheating?

>.<

I took the picture later when I healed up, I had 1 health left when the Fireball hit me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think I understand...what did you cheat at?

I didn't die from 33k dmg when I clearly have less than 10k health. :P

It'll just be a bug. They can't ban you for that unless you specifically exploited something to make yourself not die.

Yes, they are going to ban you, all your friends and even your grandmother who doesn't play wow. She is most definitely banned... Question is, did you cheat? or did the game glitch and you happen to get a screen shot of a glitch. Congrats, now I am reporting you for screen-shotting copyrighted content to SOPA. Your internetz now belong to me.

Keep on topic
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2011-12-21 at 09:07 PM.

Have anyone gotten this before? It's first time I see this since I started playing, kind of weird!

*Edit* lol Siafubringer.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know hunters very well - but I can imagine it is either a bug or you had a buff/shield/ability active that prevented a death, akin to Guardian Spirit or Ardent Defender.

I was all alone, marksmanship spec, in Coldarra (at the mage shield thingy) and when I attacked a horde, a 85 mage spawns that attacks me in return. All I did was disengage to get away quicker and reset the npc, then go in closer to attack the horde again. No buffs, pet was not even out.

Gentlemen, we have a highlander.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeryana View Post
    Win!

10char

mysql. Clearly you are exploiting a bug in their database, and will surely be punished severely. :P

Too bad my mage doesn't know how to use a sword, so decapitation is out of the question.
    << What I Look like. ^^Shit I say.

Quote Originally Posted by Frioz View Post
    Too bad my mage doesn't know how to use a sword, so decapitation is out of the question.
    Mages can use swords. Or do you just have some sort of philosophical objection to swords?

Quote Originally Posted by dan828 View Post
    Mages can use swords. Or do you just have some sort of philosophical objection to swords?
    Of course we can use them, but only once have I use it. And I think it was to kill a naked gnome at a bg (which took still a long time). My mage seems to lack the skill to know how to properly swing a sword. As to your sword philosophical question, I've never been much of a headsmen. Does anyone know if there is a guillotine in wow?

Deleted
    I survived something like this on my rogue a few years back in assassination spec... Was really weird, survived like 12k dmg from a 80 mage with 1hp left when i only had 6k hp. I screenied it and uploaded it somewhere ages ago but i don't know where it is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaenux View Post
    I survived something like this on my rogue a few years back in assassination spec... Was really weird, survived like 12k dmg from a 80 mage with 1hp left when i only had 6k hp. I screenied it and uploaded it somewhere ages ago but i don't know where it is now.
    Really rusty, but didn't assassination spec usually came with a skilled called cheat death, that ignore damage that would kill you, or something to that nature?

10+ Year Old Account
    Your pet's name is Mysql and your screenshot cut off the part where it died. That is how you survived. :x

This used to happen with me a lot with the old vanish immune. Several times on wipes I vanished a raid boss that was coming at me and took a >100k melee crit while my rogue had like 30k hp total. The damage was in the combat log, but I was alive. It doesn't show your log, but did you deterrence or feign or any other trickery?

Lol that goes into my signature!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aztr0 View Post
    Your pet's name is Mysql and your screenshot cut off the part where it died. That is how you survived. :x
    Pets can disengage and aimed shot now?