Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert View Post
    Step 1.: Install GPS transmitter in the car.
    Step 2.: Make a paper note and put in in your cars window.

"I have are very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my car go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."

Now make him suffer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not much to do. Defense of property is fairly frowned upon in western society these days. Most you can do is wait for it to get jacked and make an insurance claim.
    "I'll tell you something, my Tenchi, you know the carnival comes and goes. But if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi."~Ryoko TENCHIxRYOKO FTW!

"The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi. The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.
    The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined. The crystal, the blade, the Jedi. You are one.

two words: GPS transmitter

Once stolen, report to the police and let them follow your car through your transmitter.

Do you know how they deal with car thieves? Some special commando is going to bust his ass

Stay up late hiding and film him/call the police and then tackle him to the floor and pin him there until they get to you, just don't get hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert View Post
    Step 1.: Install GPS transmitter in the car.
    Step 2.: Make a paper note and put in in your cars window.

"I have are very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my car go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."

Now make him suffer.
    Brilliant.

this is your only viable option.

Deleted
    Put one of those steeringwheel locks in your car, and in a visible colour so he can see its pointless

On a serious note, phone the Police when the perp is trying to get into the car but call back two minutes later and say you seriously injured him and they'll be there pretty sharp and will hopefully catch him!

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Stay up late hiding and film him/call the police and then tackle him to the floor and pin him there until they get to you, just don't get hurt.
    haha will be waiting a long time if your in the uk

Deleted
    man if a guy touch my audi, i personally wreck his neck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sabotage the car by removing something like the sparkplugs then wait for him to break in. Once he's inside the car don't let him out, ring the police and tell them that you've just shot a guy in your car. When they come around almost instantaneously because they think a guy with a gun is going crazy, tell them that you actually said "Oh, I SHUT the guy, in my car, see? Operator probably misheard"

Tazer the fucker to keep him in the car, or mace him in the face, or kick him in the balls. Do something that isn't deadly to incapacitate him.

With my car, if you try to start it without the chip key, after a few seconds the car shuts off, and it electronically locks the doors so you cant open them from the inside, until someone presses the unlock button on the chip key.
    Fanboy (Fanboi): A Term used when someone disagrees with you on a subject, person, place, thing, company, or product line and they are not smart enough to debate your counterpoint back so they resort to childish name calling in hopes of shaming you into silence and thus them winning through dominance.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    do you go to jail if a car thief is killed by a protective mechanism when he tries to steal your car??

Quote Originally Posted by Theodon View Post
    Sabotage the car by removing something like the sparkplugs then wait for him to break in. Once he's inside the car don't let him out, ring the police and tell them that you've just shot a guy in your car. When they come around almost instantaneously because they think a guy with a gun is going crazy, tell them that you actually said "Oh, I SHUT the guy, in my car, see? Operator probably misheard"

Tazer the fucker to keep him in the car, or mace him in the face, or kick him in the balls. Do something that isn't deadly to incapacitate him.
    Now that's a plan...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Get a dummy to put in your car and make it look like it's just somebody sleeping in the driver seat.
    Really like the sound of that

Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    do you go to jail if a car thief is killed by a protective mechanism when he tries to steal your car??
    thief is killed by a protective mechanism
    protective mechanism

What kind of "protective mechanism" is that?! A flamethrower beneath the car?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Get a large, black piece of cloth (or something else you can wrap yourself in).
    Grab weapon of choice (baseball bat, crowbar, knife, gun)
    Wrap yourself in said object, lay down in the back seat of your car, lock the doors.
    Wait until you hear someone touching the car, unlock the door, throw off whatever you wrapped yourself in, and start wailing on them with your weapon.

No, really. It's what I would've done.
    "After dealing with about 10 000 patients over the last 15 years, I would say that over 200 different medical conditions respond favorably to cannabis."
    - The late Dr. Tod Mikuriya, MD, interview in The Union: The business behind getting high
    Former national administrator of the U.S. Government's marijuana research programs
    http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/home

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    What kind of "protective mechanism" is that?! A flamethrower beneath the car?!
    idk something dangerous and creative, in this case lets make it simple and lets say that you made your tinted windows dark enough that you cant see inside, you put a cover in the windshield too and filled your car with venomous animals... would you be arrested for that?
    Last edited by Vizardlorde; 2012-02-27 at 03:12 PM.

idk something dangerous and creative, in this case lets make it simple and lets say that you made your tinted windows dark enough that you cant see inside, you put a cover in the windshield too and filled your car with venomous animals... would you be arrested for that?
    This is ridiculously brilliant and hilarious.

Get a really good insurance and leave the car unlocked.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...