Hello, I'm looking for someone to send me a Scroll of Redemption to my account, at mrjonace at gmail.com. Thank you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EchoCell View Post
    Hello, I'm looking for someone to send me a Scroll of Redemption to my account, at mrjonace at gmail.com. Thank you
    US or EU? 10char

Deleted
    Anyone else needs EU SoR?
    Will send you one.
    The realm I play on is Eu-Kazzak, High populated with horde.
    Will play horde ofc. If you want, you can come to Kazzak and play with me, if not you can stick with any other server you like. Your choice.

Deleted
    Hey
    Looking to recruit [EU]

We'll start on a Runetotem Ally side, but if you prefer another server we can start there (however i'll not be able to provide us with gold).
    I'm a really good player, know the game very well. I want to level as many char we can, and we'll do it fast.
    I expect you to get your own cd key, and purchase game time.

Deleted
    Looking for some1 to give a SoR, if u start on my server and pay for the month, u'll get 10-15k, lvl 25guild and help with the lvl up.

Can someone send me a SoR, will pay first month immediately (US)

EU: Will make a character on ANY SERVER YOU REQUEST and ALLIANCE OR HORDE to suit your needs for a Scroll of Resurrection. E-mail rugizo@gmail.com with both the battle.net e-mail address AND account holder's name (in case I submit it via web and not in-game). Can offer some additional gold if wanted

10+ Year Old Account
    SoR available, mail me

necrofryer AT gmx.com

Hi im looking for someone to RAF eu pm me or add me on skype bigbadliam09

Things you will need :

Game key
    game card and stuff

alot of effort as i wanna make 9 horde characters on stormscale
    i wont be able to supply gold as i have no characters on stormscale but ive played for 4 years so i know what im doing looking for someone else who is also experienced

Giving out SoR for getting mount, PM me with your account name and account e-mail, if you are interested and willing to subcribe.
    You can also choose an EU server and faction where you want your lvl80 character be.

Deleted
    Looking for a SoR. Pm or email me at sela11fs at gmail.com if you got one over. EU and alliance

Thanks and done!
    Last edited by mmoccf7d8f4a42; 2012-04-01 at 04:08 PM.

Deleted
    Have a SoR available. PM me you're details for quick send - im monitoring my inbox (EU horde or Alliance etc)

Deleted

Need a revive, yo

Hey im looking to get back into wow after a year away and was hoping someone could ressurect my account. Im on the eu servers and my email is cl56623 at gmail.com thanks in advance

Deleted
    Send you one, garygoose

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to send SoR i'm on Mal'Ganis Hoprde, prefer people planning to buy a month. please pm me thankyou

Deleted
    need raf partner on KT alliance. will be leveling 1 or maybe 2 chars(if i level more i think i will have to kill myself).i need someone whos not mentally challenged and understands the game so i dont have to babysit 24/7. since ill be providing keys i require a decent amount of gold and possibly boost. pm me if interested for more info/skype.

would like to start asap

*Apologies for this wall of text*
    Hey guys, if anyone on a US server is looking for a Scroll of Resurrection, I'm looking for a buddy to play with for a while.
    Some things about me:
    I'm based in EST time, and some real life things dictate my play time. For the next week I am on spring break (I am a student), but after that I will not usually be available until 3:00 PM EST.
    I am willing to play Horde or Alliance.
    Would prefer to play on a PvE server. I know, I'm a pansy.
    I have extensive experience in the game, but playing by myself is quite boring after a while.
    I have a personal Ventrilo server we can use.
    Generally bored and just looking for a buddy to play with.

Looking for Res

Been gone for awhile and would like to hop back in. US servers Kel'Thuzad Alliance preffered. (not sure if that matters to how the SoR works) send it to james_fenix256 at hotmaildotcom. C'mon you'll get a free mount! =D

Looking for someone to send me a SoR on EU.
    Will pay for month when the 7 free days are over, you'll get the mount and free gametime etc.
    PM me for info, will send a reply containing email address immediately
    (I'm not looking for someone to level up with etc, just send the scroll, you'll get the rewards wih it etc)
    Thx
    Last edited by ShamanC; 2012-04-01 at 04:46 PM.