10+ Year Old Account

Would probably be what my room would look like, although there would be more than pony, if I had a printer.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    This new combo.
    I dig it hard.
    Thanks. Creds to ely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruomlig View Post
    "Add a nice little lager"

Stella Artois.

This man has lost all of my respect.
    Meh. He makes badass drinks, doesn't use beer much.
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    dead to me.
    Don't hate on the green fairy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    Okay it might be a little bit too fast but .... come on its Pinkies theme !!!
    That's right, it's Pinkie's theme so it has to be like that!

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    [video=youtube;JdDpOB41WvM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JdDpOB41WvM#![/eo]

Would probably be what my room would look like, although there would be more than pony, if I had a printer.
    I feel this guy might have gone a little overboard a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    no, it means fun times!
    First objective ... get weapon which does NOT use fuel or ammo (these are always hard to comeby later on) then It's getting alot of food and a good router ... then go out on the see .... or just stay where I am ... Seriously, I live in iceland, the chances of me seeing the zombie apocalypse are slim to non

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

Quote Originally Posted by Illunis View Post
    Meh. He makes badass drinks, doesn't use beer much.
    Stella is never acceptable. It's just as piss beer as any other piss beer, except, it's advertised to be fancy so stupid people waste their money on piss beer. Stella is bad, kids.

Also, these girls are pussies. Any shots are easy to take when you mix them, Three wise men is probably more hardcore than that shit.

But I do want to try the jagernaut shot involved in the MW3 bomb. Looks tasty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    I feel this guy might have gone a little overboard a bit.
    Eh... Can never go overboard on something you love.

I would likely have a lot more gaming pictures mixxed in with mine. All laminated, of course, to avoid damage.

Should buy a quality color printer with my refund.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Bailey's and Jaeger, doesn't strike me as a 'tasty' combo. However, if you'd like, I can try it for you some time, see if its worth it. I have both atm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    [IMG]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-4CYlHcv87Q4/T453BGDw1hI/AAAAAAAAE2g/KSLekJRu6vg/s1600/GrantTwitter.jpg[IMG]

We've invaded Mythbusters....

My goodness. It was sent to Kari.
    Goooood...
    All is going as planned.

Deleted
    Stella is never acceptable. It's just as piss beer as any other piss beer, except, it's advertised to be fancy so stupid people waste their money on piss beer. Stella is bad, kids.

Also, these girls are pussies. Any shots are easy to take when you mix them, Three wise men is probably more hardcore than that shit.

The only beer that I can't drink is Heineken. I usually say "There's two things in this world that tastes like fox-piss, and that's fox-piss and Heineken.

And now James Bond switched his Martini out with some good ol' Heineken beer of goodness. (I mad)

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, now that I am really angry at my lack of ability to draw well, I am going to go sleep. Night folks.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Goooood...
    All is going as planned.
    Heya Yako.
    Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    Well, not that I am really angry at my lack of ability to draw well, I am going to go sleep. Night folks.
    G'night Muffin. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, now that I am really angry at my lack of ability to draw well, I am going to go sleep. Night folks.

sleep well Splenda.
    Your ability to draw things is already very good

Quote Originally Posted by Illunis View Post
    Bailey's and Jaeger, doesn't strike me as a 'tasty' combo. However, if you'd like, I can try it for you some time, see if its worth it. I have both atm.
    I like jager, I like baileys.

I dunno, would be interesting to try. Could always just do straight jager like a mawn if it doesn't work out as well.

The only beer that I can't drink is Heineken. I usually say "There's two things in this world that tastes like fox-piss, and that's fox-piss and Heineken.

And now James Bond switched his Martini out with some good ol' Heineken beer of goodness. (I mad)
    Heineken might be the single most overrated beer in existence. I'm just saying. When people talk about "fancy beers" and they say "heineken" I want to punch them in the face.

Beer is important to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Heya Yako.
    Finally managed to get Maw from LFR...
    Now all I need is a shield for it, been using the 378 staff from 5mans and vendored my 359 shield months ago :s

Priest (was shadow in the raid) started asking me to sell it to him, so /healing rain in AH and log :3

Deleted
    Heineken might be the single most overrated beer in existence. I'm just saying. When people talk about "fancy beers" and they say "heineken" I want to punch them in the face.

Beer is important to me.
    Tuborg is best beer all year.

10+ Year Old Account

I dunno, would be interesting to try. Could always just do straight jager like a mawn if it doesn't work out as well.

Beer is important to me.
    Come to germany we have some pretty awesome beers here

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, not that I am really angry at my lack of ability to draw well, I am going to go sleep. Night folks.
    Good night splenda, don't worry, there are gonna be a lot of dead body's when you awaken .... It's good to be a snake sometimes

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

Tuborg is best beer all year.
    Dat some EU beer?

I'll let you know tomorrow. I'm goin to bed though.

Lata guize!