Page 1 of 13
... LastLast
    Deleted

Inferno - Made Impossible On Purpose

Hi!
    Im making this post to tell everyone that Inferno is BROKEN. Act 1 is tuned, it was hard, we (my party and I) cleared it after many wipes, but it was possible.

We have now been farming Halls of Agony and the Skele King with 5x Nephalem to get loot, we have earned alot of money and the three of us are decked out in almost the best things money can buy on the AH. Anyways heres the thing: Act 2, is impossible. We killed Belial by bugging and getting the waypoint, but the pack of mobs, the elite groups are IMPOSSIBLE, they one shot me, as a Monk tank even though I have the best gear available.

I find no point in playing this game anymore, cause it doesen't matter how good gear I have I will never be able to move further in progression.

The Main bosses of the acts are UNDERTUNED. so Gz, Method, Kripp, w/e on Kiting your bosses for 30 mins and killing them because they dont have an enrage timer, World first? Epic bullshit. You can't clear an elite pack in act 2,

I also bought the Pony staff and tried the pony lvl, u know what? Teddybears oneshot you. I think Blizzard is doing this on purpose so that people wont dash through their content.

Also, don't tell me I suck, don't tell me Im a noob, Im a hardcore gamer, I killed HC DW while it was still relevant, I killed Ragnaros when it was hard, I raided in TBC, I killed LK HC, I have been gaming ever since I can remember.

Inferno Act 2 and forward is BROKEN.
    Last edited by mmoc91009b1df3; 2012-05-21 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crashik View Post
    Hi!
    Im making this post to tell everyone that Inferno is BROKEN. Act 1 is tuned, it was hard, we (my party and I) cleared it after many wipes, but it was possible.

We have now been farming Halls of Agony and the Skele King with 5x Nephalem to get loot, we have earned alot of money and the three of us are decked out in almost the best things money can buy on the AH. Anyways heres the thing: Act 2, is impossible. We killed Belial by bugging the serer and getting the waypoint, but the pack of mobs, the elite groups are IMPOSSIBLE, they one shot me, as a Monk tank even though I have the best gear available.

I find no point in playing this game anymore, cause it doesen't matter how good gear I have I will never be able to move further in progression.

The Main bosses of the acts are UNDERTUNED. so Gz, Method, Kripp, w/e on Kiting your bosses for 30 mins and killing them because they dont have an enrage timer, World first? Epic bullshit. You can't clear an elite pack in act 2,

I also bought the Pony staff and tried the pony lvl, u know what? Teddybears oneshot you. I think Blizzard is doing this on purpose so that people wont dash through their content.

Also, don't tell me I suck, don't tell me Im a noob, Im a hardcore gamer, I killed HC DW while it was still relevant, I killed Ragnaros when it was hard, I raided in TBC, I killed LK HC, I have been gaming ever since I can remember.

I'm not having this problem.. I hate to say it since you did say don't but. Maybe it is just you? maybe your doing THIS GAME wrong.

Its one thing to be a hard-core gamer at WoW. but Diablo and WoW are completely different games with different tactics.

Practice makes perfect.

(this is comming from a guy that raided Vanilla/tbc hardcore then game up because it got boring)

Deleted
    Hi!

We have now been farming Halls of Agony and the Skele King with 5x Nephalem to get loot, we have earned alot of money and the three of us are decked out in almost the best things money can buy on the AH. Anyways heres the thing: Act 2, is impossible. We killed Belial by bugging the serer and getting the waypoint, but the pack of mobs, the elite groups are IMPOSSIBLE, they one shot me, as a Monk tank, even though I have the best gear available.

Inferno isn't supposed to be cleared at this moment but people other than cutting edge hardcore gamers, who are the very best. It has been cleared by some people, so obviously it's not impossible, it's just extremely hard. Having killed HC LK, Rag, and DW when it was relevant doesn't matter. Those who have cleared inferno were part of world first/second/third etc on hc DW for example. Only the VERY best are able to clear it atm.

When people get better gear, have learned the mechanics some more, or after nerfs, the rest will follow.

I'm up to Belial on Inferno, and doing it solo. So far I've only had to skip two elite/champion packs my entire time in inferno. Its really hard, but not impossible. And I'm actually having quite a bit of fun since its actually a challenge.

Btw, Team Nolife has been farming inferno pony level for a while, not getting one shot either.

Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    When people get better gear, have learned the mechanics some more, or after nerfs, the rest will follow.
    I hope the nerfs NEVER happen. The game is supposed to be hard, its not like WoW where the gear is kinda needed to progress to the next raid so nerfing is slightly needed.

But with D3 its not like that, they don't nerf Halo legendary do they?
    Same thing, this is a campaign game. not an MMORPG.

lol, wow raider who thinks theyre tough shit and thinks inferno is too hard
    Isnt 10% of infinite still infinite?

10+ Year Old Account
    People have bet it, and your saying it's broken.... Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

So, let me get this straight... You're mad because you die to some elites that obviously a bunch of other groups *and solo's* have bet, and are hating on Blizzard and saying it's hard/Broken?

How about stop complaining and try harder...
    Move along, just move along.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account

Obviously not hardcore enough.

It is not broken. It can be done. Yes it is probably over-tuned and there are some seriously near impossible packs. But Diablo is a totally gear baed game. They don't want people going in there without awesome items. It is meant solely as a way to lengthen the life of the game. We got tele, frozen, minion immune and nightmare. It destroyed us for an hour. But we did it. Don't go complaining that the hardest thing that blizzard has ever made is the hardest thing that blizzard has ever made. Site ways that they can improve the game; not errantly throwing around "IT IS BROKEN AND IT MUST BE BROKEN BECUASE I AM GOOD" Guess what alot of us are. Alot of people kick ass and take names in wow and D3 and halo and CoD and BF3 and SC2 and tetris doesnt mean we should clear the hardest thing ever ASAP

For example, I would suggest limiting the types of mobs that can spawn. EX If a mob is freezing and tele do not allow for minion immune. The insane damage is correct (maybe not health so much) but it is week ~1 of a GEAR BASED game. unless you are sporting some serious stats you shouldn't be plowing through it.
    CPU: i7 3930k@4.4 Mobo: Rampage IV X79 RAM: 32GB Ripjaw @ 1600Mhz GPU: EVGA 780ti SC SSD: 128GB M4

What's impossible is that we are anywhere close to the best items available. Keep at it sport.

Well not everyone can complete Inferno maybe you are one of the them. Its supposed to be VERY difficult. One mistake should have consequences on the highest difficulty.

I agree with you Inferno Act 2 is a huge step up from Act 1. I'm sure it will get easier with the right tactics and gear though, at least I friggin hope so!

But your list of qualifications for making you a good player are worthless. Being hardcore and clearing stuff pre nerf doesn't make you a good player, just means you were in a good guild. I've seen some horrendous players in top guilds. Not saying you are bad, just saying it was a stupid thing to put down in your OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW experience means almost nothing in D3 I'm afraid. Also, awesome OP nerdrage lol
    I doubt you have the 'best gear available'. I'm sorry but that's impossible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Honzi View Post
    If I got 50k gold for every error since diablo launched, I'd be able to buy a proper weapon.
    "I will now attempt to run away but first I will forget to close my chat window! wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!"

Inferno is meant to be nigh-impossible for all but the most dedicated players. Working as intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Inferno isn't supposed to be cleared at this moment but people other than cutting edge hardcore gamers, who are the very best. It has been cleared by some people, so obviously it's not impossible, it's just extremely hard. Having killed HC LK, Rag, and DW when it was relevant doesn't matter. Those who have cleared inferno were part of world first/second/third etc on hc DW for example. Only the VERY best are able to clear it atm.

Simply WRONG. Some players always restarted at a certain quest to get to one of the biggest chest ingame to be able do meet the dps for the bosses. They have skipped almost every blue/gold pack, because they are simply IMPOSSIBLE, no matter what gear you have, Teleporter + fast + maybe minions or grip etc is impossible, some are possible, but there simply isn't enough space to kite them. And the respawn timer is fucked up, too, you can't die more than about 3 times in solo, otherwise the mobs will reset. Enrage is also almost always impossible to beat later in the game.

Deleted
    Like I said, let me get this straight, I played every single RPG from Diablo 1, 2, Demon Souls, Skyrim, And MMO's like Tibia, Runescape, WoW, and Iv'e always played hardcore , and Iv'e always been able to clear it on the hardest difficulties.

I have the best gear AH can buy and I have farmed Inferno Act 1, for about 20 hours. When I take a step into Pony level, I get 1-2 shot. Same goes for elite packs in Act 2. I feel completely powerless, I understand that everything can't go easy like Normal mode, but really, Im a Monk Tank, decked out in all defensive abilities except for my spirit regener, Awesome gear, and Im still powerless to elite packs, (I did kill Belial though).

Method, Team Nolife, Skipped almost every gold/blue pack in the game. So don't tell me "It has been done" , Yeah I can also go Dashing Strike and troll my way to Act 4.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi!

We have now been farming Halls of Agony and the Skele King with 5x Nephalem to get loot, we have earned alot of money and the three of us are decked out in almost the best things money can buy on the AH. Anyways heres the thing: Act 2, is impossible. We killed Belial by bugging and getting the waypoint, but the pack of mobs, the elite groups are IMPOSSIBLE, they one shot me, as a Monk tank even though I have the best gear available.

oh.. YOU killed Ragnaros? YOU defeated TBC and LK HC? just YOU right?

WoW raiding doesn't come close to Diablo in terms of "difficulty"

I'm afraid you're just not skilled enough sorry.

Like I said, let me get this straight, I played every single RPG from Diablo 1, 2, Demon Souls, Skyrim, And MMO's like Tibia, Runescape, WoW, and Iv'e always played hardcore , and Iv'e always been able to clear it on the hardest difficulties.

I have the best gear AH can buy and I have farmed Inferno Act 1, for about 20 hours. When I take a step into Pony level, I get 1-2 shot. Same goes for elite packs in Act 2. I feel completely powerless, I understand that everything can't go easy like Normal mode, but really, Im a Monk Tank, decked out in all defensive abilities except for my spirit regener, Awesome gear, and Im still powerless to elite packs, (I did kill Belial though).
    Are you trying the pony level on Inferno, or on Hell? Because if it's on Inferno you're asking for it. It's tuned like Act 4 on the corresponding difficulty.

Deleted
    Maybe you guys are just bad.