Page 35 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zolascius View Post
    If one flower was spawned on the ground and they labelled it 'Patch X', it'd still be 'new content'. You don't get that the complaints are about frequency and quantity - the best thing to try and appease the general needs of the playerbase is to release more content.. quantity is why people are pissed, not quality of small illegitimate things that many people dislike.
    Exactly. That's why people complained they were bored. It wasn't that the system was borked or anything, it was fine. They just didn't have enough of it or release it at a fast enough rate. Even Blizzard sort of acknowledged this. It's just Bizarre that the community has risen up in defense of this even when they admit they could do a better job of it.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    No, it's not. Because just saying they're milking it without defining what you mean by 'milking' doesn't have any meaning at all.
    Not like anyone else has made their case for this in the past.

Source: I'm not mentally challenged.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    Well let's assume that they've been at this since mists has been done for awhile. It was in beta and being patched up and shit but the majority of the work was done on it and much of the creative team was available to do stuff. So I don't think it's to unreasonable for a couple of things. I wouldn't mind another dungeon or two. If their gonna intensify the war in this patch then it's stands to reason new conflicts should open up. Which would mean possibilites for new BGS, and I think new dungeons. Say a dungeon where you spend time fighting alliance or horde depending on which faction your facing down. Defeat the horde commander at the end or something like that. You fight horde themed bosses with horde themed abilities.
    I'd point out that we've seen dungeons in the past as well. Dozens of them. Not that what you said was a bad idea necessarily. But to quote your own words:

Nothing about anything offered is "new" in the sense that we haven't seen this before. It may be "improved" or "different" but not unique or new in the sense that's it's the first time seeing something like this.
    More dungeons would fit under that wouldn't it?

---------- Post added 2012-10-05 at 10:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zolascius View Post
    Not like anyone else has made their case for this in the past.

Source: I'm not mentally challenged.
    Thanks for being completely non-responsive and ending your post with a non-sequitur.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    I'd point out that we've seen dungeons in the past as well. Dozens of them. Not that what you said was a bad idea necessarily. But to quote your own words:

More dungeons would fit under that wouldn't it?
    That isn't the point though. *sigh* He asked what I would like to see, well I don't like fucking dailies so no I wouldn't like to see more dailies. Now the other guy I quoted said that the content was "new and unique" and I pointed out it wasn't. Your trying to combine two seperate conversations into one. Do try and keep up.
    The hammer comes down:
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well let's assume that they've been at this since mists has been done for awhile. It was in beta and being patched up and shit but the majority of the work was done on it and much of the creative team was available to do stuff. So I don't think it's to unreasonable for a couple of things. I wouldn't mind another dungeon or two. If their gonna intensify the war in this patch then it's stands to reason new conflicts should open up. Which would mean possibilites for new BGS, and I think new dungeons. Say a dungeon where you spend time fighting alliance or horde depending on which faction your facing down. Defeat the horde commander at the end or something like that. You fight horde themed bosses with horde themed abilities.

Not a bad idea really.

Can I ask (I agree blizz can be slow on releaseing content) what would be bad if they put out 5.1 with a bunch of quests/dalies for people like me that enjoy doing them. and 5.2 be a few dongeons/raids

But I do agree I wouldn't mind seeing a dungeon like you discribed.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

if i knew about forced dailies I'm not sure I would have bought it, I know quite a lot in guild that feel the same way. We've had many taht took a break in Cata that have yet to return. A lot of unhappy people at the moment from my experience so I think a few changes are needed if Blizz wants to keep them subs up.

That isn't the point though. *sigh* He asked what I would like to see, well I don't like fucking dailies so no I wouldn't like to see more dailies.
    Some people do enjoy dailies. Are you more important than them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yjmark View Post
    Actually, lots of people have been asking for the limit on dailies to be raised/removed for quite a long time now. So there are a lot of people who actually want to do more dailies. Remember - just because you don't enjoy something, that does not mean that everyone agrees with you. There are many different types of playstyles that Blizz needs to accomodate, and people who enjoy dailies are one of them.
    So far they've been doing a good job at accommodating one style..
    The hammer comes down:

10+ Year Old Account
    Some people do enjoy dailies. Are you more important than them?
    Yes. Seriously how asanine of a question is that? Obviously not. We got an expansion filled with daily quests and the first patch is more daily quests and more rep grinds. Yea they've been catering to one group alright...
    The hammer comes down:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppen View Post
    if i knew about forced dailies I'm not sure I would have bought it, I know quite a lot in guild that feel the same way. We've had many taht took a break in Cata that have yet to return. A lot of unhappy people at the moment from my experience so I think a few changes are needed if Blizz wants to keep them subs up.

They are not forced? you don't NEED to do them for anything beside rep if you want to get rep. Any gear they provide you can find in dungeons/raids
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

So far they've been doing a good job at accommodating one style..
    Because they did not release any dungeons or raids with MoP? Your complaint seems to be that they are accomodating styles other than yours, and not just focusing only on what you specifically enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. Seriously how asanine of a question is that? Obviously not. We got an expansion filled with daily quests and the first patch is more daily quests and more rep grinds. Yea they've been catering to one group alright...
    To be fair for people like me I have done 90% of the quests already. I'm still waiting on the rest of my guild to level/gear up for raids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    Not a bad idea really.

Can I ask (I agree blizz can be slow on releaseing content) what would be bad if they put out 5.1 with a bunch of quests/dalies for people like me that enjoy doing them. and 5.2 be a few dongeons/raids

But I do agree I wouldn't mind seeing a dungeon like you discribed.
    Nothing I guess. If 5.2 to isn't far off that would be great as well. The problem isn't that CURRENTLY theirs to little content to view. The raids are gated as hell and they've got a decent amount of dungeons, not to little but they could use more but alright we'll call it even Blizzard. The problem is ITS ALL SO FUCKING SUPER GATED. They went to far with the gating. It's to slow Blizzard. I like to progress it's what keeps me playing. Everything is a huge cock block.
    The hammer comes down:

There are more daily quests (which you don't have to do), more rep grinds (which you don't have to do), and more raid bosses (once they are all opened up). What's your point?

10+ Year Old Account
    That isn't the point though. *sigh* He asked what I would like to see, well I don't like fucking dailies so no I wouldn't like to see more dailies. Now the other guy I quoted said that the content was "new and unique" and I pointed out it wasn't. Your trying to combine two seperate conversations into one. Do try and keep up.
    It's OK to like dungeons/raids more than anything else and to want more of them. Really what I was after was contained in the quote from you that I included. I'll admit that perhaps I misunderstood your point, but I thought you wanted to see more things and activities that weren't already in the game. It's not a big deal but your quote mildly implied to me that you were interested in new types of things. Just not more of the same, whether it be dungeons, quests, dailies or things that we already do.

Like it or not, pet battles and the tiller thing are new in the sense that there's really nothing else quite like them in the game until now. That's the sort of thing I think is much more interesting over the long run than just more dailies or dungeons.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Because they did not release any dungeons or raids with MoP? Your complaint seems to be that they are accomodating styles other than yours, and not just focusing only on what you specifically enjoy.
    No they've been making it as advantageous to do dailies as possible and as shitty to run dungeons as possible. Not only are they wayyyyyyyy to easy the reward from them is soooooo soooo fucking shitty. Guys who run dailies have it made this expansion.
    The hammer comes down:

No they've been making it as advantageous to do dailies as possible and as shitty to run dungeons as possible. Not only are they wayyyyyyyy to easy the reward from them is soooooo soooo fucking shitty. Guys who run dailies have it made this expansion.
    So you really just want dungeons to drop higher ilvl gear so you do not feel like you need to do dailies to max out?

10+ Year Old Account
    There are more daily quests (which you don't have to do), more rep grinds (which you don't have to do), and more raid bosses (once they are all opened up). What's your point?
    *sigh* You do have to do those things. Like when the other options are so shitty and cock block you so hard you feel like you have to beccause that's where the rward lies. Look it's real simple. FIX THE JUSTICE POINT GEAR AND REMOVE VALOR GEAR FROM THE REP GUYS. Then ill be happy. Then you can daily your fucking face off and I can dungeon my fucking face off and I won't complain...
    The hammer comes down:

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing I guess. If 5.2 to isn't far off that would be great as well. The problem isn't that CURRENTLY theirs to little content to view. The raids are gated as hell and they've got a decent amount of dungeons, not to little but they could use more but alright we'll call it even Blizzard. The problem is ITS ALL SO FUCKING SUPER GATED. They went to far with the gating. It's to slow Blizzard. I like to progress it's what keeps me playing. Everything is a huge cock block.
    Really not trying to be rude here but.. How much have you cleared so far?

Wednesday, October 3 - Normal Mogu’shan Vaults
    Wednesday, October 10 - Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults and first half of Mogu'shan Vaults on Raid Finder
    Wednesday, October 17 - Second half of Mogu'shan Vaults on Raid Finder
    Wednesday, October 31 - Normal Heart of Fear and Normal Terrace of Endless Spring (Must clear Heart of Fear first) with Heroic and Raid finder versions unlocking one week later.
    They are being opened weekly from here on out.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you really just want dungeons to drop higher ilvl gear so you do not feel like you need to do dailies to max out?
    More or less yea. I want JP gear to be at least equal to dungeon gear and vp gear to be removed from rep factions or give me a tabard. I mean I understand they have to have some gating but it's so much this expansion it makes my head hurt thinking about it.
    The hammer comes down: