Page 1 of 12
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

kripp shitting on ppl in 2s, solo, as a hunter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t6p...ature=g-high-u

not sure if it was posted yet or not, but this is what pvp balance must look like hmmm?

well, that's fun. enjoy s12 i guess.

Hunters damage is just ridicilously overpowered.
    I did 2v2 with a friend of mine just for fun and we met a Hunter/Spriest.
    The hunter popped all his cds and the arena lasted less then 30secs.

The hunter had 600k damage done while no1 else even had above 100k.

The hunter summoned all his pets and they killed my Warlock friend trough all his defensive cooldowns in a few seconds (the pets all by themselves, the hunter was not even in line of sight of the warlock).

Once he was dead the Hunter more or less globalled me in a stun with 160k lynx strike and 80k Kill command.

Deleted
    Stampede is bugged, the 5 pets ignore resilience. (not all pets though) So yeah, queueing in 2s is suicide, even if you fear them, they still come back to kill you. Of the 25 games I did, atleast 18 consisted of a hunter or double hunter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadur View Post
    Stampede is bugged, the 5 pets ignore resilience. (not all pets though) So yeah, queueing in 2s is suicide, even if you fear them, they still come back to kill you. Of the 25 games I did, atleast 18 consisted of a hunter or double hunter.
    The question is why this is not hotfixed. Guess its only affecting pvp.

He's playing like a scrub on purpose, yet 3-sec pwning platers, nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    According to a YouTube comment on the video it is because stampeded pets aren't affected by Resilience,.,. making it an PvP only issue,.,.
    Quote for reply

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    Give it a week or two and well see the fix!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadur View Post
    Aren't pets supposed to be immune to CC? Stampede is that enrage spell right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Give it a week or two and well see the fix!
    I hope so, i just got one shot by a double BM hunter team 2v2 while capping conquest.

EDIT: The devs responsible for pvp balance are a bunch of monkeys. "OKAY DUH LETS LIKE PET SOLO CLASS ITS BALANCED 3V3" yeah i have a BM hunter on my 2v2 now and hes carrying me cause everyone knows Blizzards.. okay you know what i want to say.
    Last edited by mmoc664e732ce0; 2012-10-11 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Aren't pets supposed to be immune to CC? Stampede is that enrage spell right?
    No, its just a summoning of the 5 pets a hunter can have with him (but not active at the same time). You are thinking of Beastial Wrath.
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

10+ Year Old Account
    And the pets from stampede can all be enraged?

Deleted
    Every arena team ive joined contains BM hunters. Oh boy the day annual pass runs out is the day ill drink a full bottle of cpn Morgan and take a AVGN dump on my WoW limited edition collection.

I dont want to quit now, winters/fall sucks and its a good time killer. Yes, WoW is a good time killer, nothing else. A very good one.
    Last edited by mmoc664e732ce0; 2012-10-11 at 01:01 PM.

Deleted
    almost every 2s team is BM hunter / X. every other 2s team is frost mage / x.

99% of 3s teams we are queueing into are BM hunter/warrior/X.

As I said in other threads, warriors and BM hunters destroying any sense of balance in arena, and have basically ruined the whole season already. Blizzard's usually slow reaction to hotfixing obviously broken pvp mechanics have once again completely set the scene for the whole season, and probably expansion by allowing people to abuse their way to high ratings, and then they will just camp.

edit: I'm gona laugh so hard when hunters get fixed / nerfed, and warriors get nerfed. Both of which will come at some point. Then both classes will likely be nowhere near as powerful in arena and all the bads won't be able to win any games at all and the tears will start

1500 2s

does it make much of a difference? just stack on 1-2 others and you'll be fine..

5.1 patch notes out and no BM hunter nerf. They actually announced a small buff to MM. Warrior got smacked with the nerf bat.

PS. I play a hunter and BM needs a nerf.
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotjuice View Post
    5.1 patch notes out and no BM hunter nerf. They actually announced a small buff to MM. Warrior got smacked with the nerf bat.

PS. I play a hunter and BM needs a nerf.
    It's only what you called smacked.
    I'd rather call it tickled since their damage will still be over the top, they'll still have way to much control and they still will be invincible against sole targets due second wind.

Well not only that, but apparently these aren't even upcoming changes. Just updates to tooltips to match what's already been hotfixed.

Look, our sustained damage is absolute horseshit. We do damage in bursts. Once our CDs are down, we're garbage. Stack with 1-2 other people (INCLUDING PETS) and then lynx rush damage goes down by 50% at LEAST.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    Look, our sustained damage is absolute horseshit. We do damage in bursts. Once our CDs are down, we're garbage. Stack with 1-2 other people (INCLUDING PETS) and then lynx rush damage goes down by 50% at LEAST.
    kk

Please tell all the double and tripple BM hunter teams not to have their un-cc able pets global my team mates and untalent spirit bond that makes them invincible as long as stampede or readiness is usable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    I have a nuclear bomb. Once I detonate it, I'm shit cause I only got that one.