Page 61 of 64 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    This reminds me of the book, Thirteen Reasons Why, any of you guys read it?

Also, this thread has gone on way too long...
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Guys are not keys. Women are not locks.

It's an analogy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Telila View Post
    It's an analogy
    I am well aware of that. It's a really bad one thus my response.

Deleted
    I heard a great reason (I think) behind it the other day......was actually for the "men can do it, why can't women" argument.

If you have a key, that can open any lock in the world...that's a good key right?

What if you have a lock, that can be opened by any key...not a good lock yes?
    how is a key that can open any lock ever good what if said key fell in the wrong hands look at the dmg that could be done

comparing humans to a lock and key is a good reasoning if you think everything written down in books is for real

Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    So in the same link, the people knew of the video. Along with the quote of "She was quite connected here. The staff and the students here are very much impacted. She had some very strong ties in the school and to staff in the school." Just strike me very odd, but at the same time, what could you do. They can't remove a video on the internet, their power is only tied to them within that school, I'm sure some of it happened at school, but really she had to of told someone. Also the "she was a strong person" tends to be said when they're talking about a victim like this. They're not going to report something like "Well I never knew the girl" or "I can't say I liked her".
    Well if you know someone has suicidal tendencies you try and talk to the parents or something, or force more counseling. You don't just leave it ah well we sent her to some quak doctor we got here so we dealt with the issue. If they didn't know about the video they could be excused because as she says, the girl had a strong spirit at school etc. This just looks like total lack of involvement on the school's part.
    "Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing." Muhammad Ali

To be honest this "change pages with written text to show out emotions" grew out quite a while ago. And if she was already aware of that form of information she was then also aware there are other ways out of shit.

Poor choice by yet another stupid first world teen who thought she just got it all that bad.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Poor choice by yet another stupid first world teen.

Summed up beautifully...sadly

Is there anyway i can block this thread from showing, sick of seeing this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Dont be stupid its all over /b/

read above what i said.
    WHat the hell is /b/?
    "Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing." Muhammad Ali

Suicide is the cowards way out, the rest of us have to live in this shit hole, why do you get to take your own life and leave early.

Quote Originally Posted by seventysix View Post
    Suicide is the cowards way out, the rest of us have to live in this shit hole, why do you get to take your own life and leave early.
    Saying suicide is coward's way out is stupid shit because you don't really know what someone is really going through his/her life at the time. I've got to learn this first hand.

Still, suicide at the age that she was is fucking retarded because she had no clue about anything even when all the info presented was possible within her reach yet chosen to ignore. (Good example being the popular way of making suicide message)
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Quote Originally Posted by methus View Post
    WHat the hell is /b/?
    If you don't know, you don't want to know.

Deleted
    Such a sad story, RIP.

It's tragic these stories are happening more and more often. This young woman made some huge mistakes in her life, but those around her made her troubles worse. I myself has had naked images of some of underage women my own age a decade or so ago but had the right mind to delete them. I'm not sure why this generation feels the need to share them and not mock the individual for sharing them.

What's even more depressing is people condemning her for being some slut. She's a kid who made some bad choices. I might as well be labelled a junkie for life for what I did as a teenager. As for the people saying suicide is a cowards way out, you have no idea what drives you to that decision so stfu. To reach a point where death is an option is something you can not understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post
    If you don't know, you don't want to know.
    He keeps bringing up the /b/ and it is really weird because posting picks of someone naked or commenting on them after the person dies doesn't sound like a good place. So I was curious what was this reliable place he got all his info from.

Deleted
    same i googled hes /b/ super claim information and found nothing if your gonna bash on a dead person at least bring evidence of your claims right now i just think your talking a loud of crap and this story have even reached the swedish newspaper now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FyreRT View Post
    Maybe try to ignore FusedMass, go to her profile and click ignore user. I think it might ignore this thread.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nemerus View Post
    same i googled hes /b/ super claim information and found nothing if your gonna bash on a dead person at least bring evidence of your claims right now i just think your talking a loud of crap and this story have even reached the swedish newspaper now.
    If you're looking for information for /b/ you should probably go to /b/ instead of using google, especially since how that website works, also the threads will not stay long because she is underaged and they're posting the pictures, in which result in a 404 thread not found. Also mother admin or whoever told me not to link anything from /b/ because it could result in a ban or something, and I like this place and would like to say.

Quote Originally Posted by FyreRT View Post
    Don't choose to see it and it won't be there. Skim over it.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    This reminds me of the book, Thirteen Reasons Why, any of you guys read it?

Also, this thread has gone on way too long...
    Not really, it's just very popular because it's a girl, she's attractive to some people, it goes a hell of alot deeper than the typical "I have no friends" or "I'm gay and I'm picked on for it". It's actually pretty interesting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Dont be stupid its all over /b/

read above what i said.
    >2012
    >Believing stuff on /b/ and saying so outside /b/
    Ishigy diggidy

Citation needed etc.

As for topic - still got same opinion as before. Everyones to blame. Spreading her nude pics is not only illegal due age, its pretty stupid.
    Also people should care about people who struggle with issues like this, or not-as-worse, not focus on people who are already dead. "I'm sure she would want that" and all that.
    Bit double standard to give 100k likes on facebook and wide news about stuff like this while still ignoring the silent, bullied people in schools.
    Last edited by mmocd6ad878d9b; 2012-10-13 at 06:44 PM.

It's an analogy
    I really fucking hate that lock/key analogy.

It's terrible and thrusts poor stereotypes on both sexes.