Page 38 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    you know what i also think would be cool? have it hovering over the ocean on the coast of stormwind kind of like a huge city war ship O_O
    Like this? Mothership Starcraft

Would have been interesting what Sylvannas/Vol'jin have to say about all of this.
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

Lothe'mar sends out word for any Be's still loyal to Quel'thalas to join him against Dalaran but to his shock, only few answer the call, those who don't still trying to rebuild what lives they use to have. Lothe'mar takes council with Rommath and Halduron discussing the lack of an army and is interupted by a guard rushing in. We've receives word from a very unlikely group, they'd like to meet with you my lord". A few moments later the air grows cold within the spire and a sense of death approaches. Darkness stands before the council. Prince Atherann and Prince Theraldis. There words send chills down the councils spines.
    "We bring word from the San'layn, Our forces have recovered from Icecrown, but without a master we serve no purpose, that is why we are here, we come to serve once more".

I can only hope

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Kael'thas, together with 15% of the blood elven people, made the journey into Outland with his new allies.

http://www.wowpedia.org/Kael'Thas_Sunstrider

Why should he do that now, why try mend bridges with a woman that hates his people now and can't be reasoned with any longer it seems clear she will never trust them again so why bother, he should focus his energy on getting his remaining people out and cripple Dalaran in the process. Rommath would be more than willing to help with this "project".
    It's a bit of a stretch to say that Jaina hates his people, she hates the group that betrayed her. If you listen to the files closely, she calls out the Sunreavers never the blood elves, and that's an important distinction to make. There have been a lot of people in the game that specifically shout out a persons race all the time, but that didn't happen here. Furthermore he should be more pissed at the horde for using his people, than at Jaina for trying to protect hers. I'd be more inclined to go neutral than to side with the horde over the kirin tor after that debacle.
    MMO-Champion too bright for you? Give Dark Champion a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotaro View Post
    Lothe'mar sends out word for any Be's still loyal to Quel'thalas to join him against Dalaran but to his shock, only few answer the call, those who don't still trying to rebuild what lives they use to have. Lothe'mar takes council with Rommath and Halduron discussing the lack of an army and is interupted by a guard rushing in. We've receives word from a very unlikely group, they'd like to meet with you my lord". A few moments later the air grows cold within the spire and a sense of death approaches. Darkness stands before the council. Prince Atherann and Prince Theraldis. There words send chills down the councils spines.
    "We bring word from the San'layn, Our forces have recovered from Icecrown, but without a master we serve no purpose, that is why we are here, we come to serve once more".

I can only hope
    You do know that 15% of the blood elven population, with Naga were enough to conquer Outland and lay siege to the Frozen Throne itself and why should Lor'themar call out to loyal elves almost their entire population lives in Quel'thalas and they have a standing army.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyroc View Post
    It's a bit of a stretch to say that Jaina hates his people, she hates the group that betrayed her. If you listen to the files closely, she calls out the Sunreavers never the blood elves, and that's an important distinction to make. There have been a lot of people in the game that specifically shout out a persons race all the time, but that didn't happen here. Furthermore he should be more pissed at the horde for using his people, than at Jaina for trying to protect hers. I'd be more inclined to go neutral than to side with the horde over the kirin tor after that debacle.
    Jaina says you and your treacherous kind are no longer welcome here, Lor'themar learned what happened through Aethas and makes his little speech dissing both Jaina and Garrosh, he sees this as an affront on his people and acts accordingly.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2012-10-14 at 03:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    it was an act of war against the Alliance, not Dalaran.

And Jaina is already committing "acts of war" against the Horde, as it seems she is helping defending Darnassus against whatever.
    It was also an act of war against Dalaran. Dalaran declared neutrality. The Horde uses it as a staging point to attack another nation (the Night Elves) and therefore are breaking Dalaran's neutrality. The Night Elves are able to know that those Hordies attacking Darnassus came from Dalaran. If Jaina does nothing, the Alliance will declare war against Dalaran. From now on, Dalaran has no advantage at all to preserve normal diplomatic relations with the Horde. War is upon the city anyway.

If a foreign nation used your country as a staging point to invade another country without your government's agreement, what do you think your government would do ?

Deleted
    Its also a terrible blow for the Blood elfs, having most of their mages stationed in Dalaran either murdered by the kirin tor, or cast into the dungeons to root. Looks like Garosh is forced to use the warlocks as a source of magic support on the battlefield.

Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    Its also a terrible blow for the Blood elfs, having most of their mages stationed in Dalaran either murdered by the kirin tor, or cast into the dungeons to root. Looks like Garosh is forced to use the warlocks as a source of magic support on the battlefield.
    Only a fraction of their magi actually went to Dalaran, most of the Silvermoon magister hate the Kirin tor, now probably more than ever.Just read shadow of the sun. After the Dalaran fiasco Garrosh will have no blood elven support at all.

if she were a hypocrit org would be a swimming pool right now. garrosh

I
    So she is gonna do exactly what Hellscream does?
    Kill, imprison, or drive off anyone that isnt loyal?
    If she were a hypocrit org would be a swimming pool now.

The biggest problem I have with the Sunreaver's treatment is that some are innocent. The Sunreavers are all being imprisoned, not just expelled. Innocents are being thrown into cells and those who may be innocent, but protest the imprisonment, are cut down by the Silver Covenant and Jaina. I'm angrier at Vereesa because I know she's been waiting for this and enjoys it.

it was an act of war against the Alliance, not Dalaran.

And Jaina is already committing "acts of war" against the Horde, as it seems she is helping defending Darnassus against whatever.
    But it was in defiance against the Kirin Tor, the leading power of Dalaran.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jaina says you and your treacherous kind are no longer welcome here, Lor'themar learned what happened through Aethas and makes his little speech dissing both Jaina and Garrosh, he sees this as an affront on his people and acts accordingly.[/QUOTE]

And its more than apparent by kind she meant Sunreaver. She proceeds to call them out as Sunreavers continually, not once does she call them out as blood elves. Furthermore by what audio we have she gave them the chance to go and imprisoned those who chose not to. Last time I checked when your evicted your supposed be arrested if you refuse to comply.

Also Lor'themar is being a rather large hypocrit, he calls Jaina a "human witch" then accuses the alliance of bigotry. He should know why Jaina did what she did, and if he blindly sides with his own race regardless of transgressions some of the commit, he may just be the most racist leader of them all.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Daelin Proudmoore View Post
    The biggest problem I have with the Sunreaver's treatment is that some are innocent. The Sunreavers are all being imprisoned, not just expelled. Innocents are being thrown into cells and those who may be innocent, but protest the imprisonment, are cut down by the Silver Covenant and Jaina. I'm angrier at Vereesa because I know she's been waiting for this and enjoys it.
    Well shes technically coo-coo to due to losing her husband lol

It was 90% and from the survivng 10% 90% became blood elves and the rest stayed high elves. Meaning 1% of the entire original population are still high elves to this day.
    And Blood elves are still the highest population race.

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    alot of alliance blood has been spilled and the kirin tor has always leaned heavily towards the alliance even when they were neutral with the only exception being the blood elves.

im pretty sure the majority of dalaran is a little coo coo right now
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    I know that. But, she's been looking forward to this when Rhonin was alive. The Silver Covenant was established to oppose the Sunreavers.

And its more than apparent by kind she meant Sunreaver. She proceeds to call them out as Sunreavers continually, not once does she call them out as blood elves. Furthermore by what audio we have she gave them the chance to go and imprisoned those who chose not to. Last time I checked when your evicted your supposed be arrested if you refuse to comply.

Also Lor'themar is being a rather large hypocrit, he calls Jaina a "human witch" then accuses the alliance of bigotry. He should know why Jaina did what she did, and if he blindly sides with his own race regardless of transgressions some of the commit, he may just be the most racist leader of them all.
    Pff please every racial leader is racist in one way or another and from their standpoint they are correct. How comes that she says once horde always horde, she is racist there and you can't deny it.

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Daelin Proudmoore View Post
    Don't worry if she tries to enter Quel'thalas to visit family graves or whatever, she will most likely greeted with an arrow to the face.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2012-10-14 at 04:19 AM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pff please every racial leader is racist in one way or another and from their standpoint they are correct. How comes that she says once horde always horde, she is racist there and you can't deny it.
    Horde isn't a race.

well i wouldnt say racism, she doesnt have a problem with the high elves im sure if those sunreavers didnt have fire for eyes she would have no problem with them
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    well i wouldnt say racism, she doesnt have a problem with the high elves im sure if those sunreavers didnt have fire for eyes she would have no problem with them
    Horde isn't a race.
    She discriminates them because of their faction, that is racism. The horde is basically a super nation with somewhat independent states, and she discriminates every last horde citizen.