Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

The totems still spawn and the tanks still get banished though, so how is it possible they did this?

They are terrible. 250 wipes over about 30 hours and they had to exploit anyway.

Duality walked in there their second day of attempts, and after what? 7 hours of work total on the boss downed it. Cleanly. TM sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    grats guys well deserved

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Whats this double bloodlust thing people are talking about that BL supposedly did?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydenkor View Post
    Whats this double bloodlust thing people are talking about that BL supposedly did?
    He's proving how retarded he is basically. He likely watched Blood Legions kill and heard them state "Lust again" or "Lust for me" from the players that died during their kill prior to the burn phase. It's natural to get relusted after you die, and is not considered an exploit. They are retards, plain and simple. All of the top guilds are laughing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakera View Post
    He's proving how retarded he is basically. He likely watched Blood Legions kill and heard them state "Lust again" or "Lust for me" from the players that died during their kill prior to the burn phase. It's natural to get relusted after you die, and is not considered an exploit. They are retards, plain and simple. All of the top guilds are laughing.
    There actually is a double lust exploit where one person can benefit from the lust buff more than once per fight without dying. Knowledge before posting.

Team Mockery

Quote Originally Posted by Rustynip View Post
    There actually is a double lust exploit where one person can benefit from the lust buff more than once per fight without dying. Knowledge before posting.
    Exploiters don't get to talk. You're trash.

Exploiters don't get to talk. You're trash.
    Hey kid, I get that you are mad but can you atleast try and stay on topic instead of just hating on people?

Personally I would love to hear how exactly this lust exploit is possible and why Blizzard hasn't fixed it yet. That doesn't mean I'm going to use it, much like how I can read about violent crimes without aspirations to be a murderer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok cool. We've got the WoW authority in here tonight. I hear bandwagons are super hard to jump on bro.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was in the middle of my guilds 10 man heroic kill attempt when I heard they exploited over Real I.D. ............Such a shame they couldn't do it legit.
    In other news <TOPPED OFF> Illidan,Now Recruiting exceptional players for heroic MoP progression 3/6 heroic in mogushan vaults.

Made by dubbelbasse

I find it funny how TM still isnt denying the fact they exploited. I mean they exploited in t13, and now t14, and people in the guild are ok with that? /sigh

If a guild exploits and steals a world first, I'd say there is reason for some people to be angry about. A probably fake screenshot of <randoguild78236> exploiting to get at most server 1st on randoserver2342 doesn't strike me as anything to get fired up about.
    But look at how soon we're all forgotten. The abyss of endless time that swallows it all. The emptiness of those applauding hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrowi View Post
    rofl@@@@@@@@
    Chris is a nerd...that is all

Made by dubbelbasse

Quote Originally Posted by Lumiere View Post
    I find it funny how TM still isnt denying the fact they exploited. I mean they exploited in t13, and now t14, and people in the guild are ok with that? /sigh
    I was in TM during T13 and we didn't exploit the Ret Paladin Bug on Heroic Madness. Our ret was one of the lowest DPS in our raid on our kill and we have a video and logs to prove it. Now that I'm not in TM anymore I can't say what they're doing now but we did NOT exploit anything at all in T13.

Quote Originally Posted by greech View Post
    If a guild exploits and steals a world first, I'd say there is reason for some people to be angry about. A probably fake screenshot of <randoguild78236> exploiting to get at most server 1st on randoserver2342 doesn't strike me as anything to get fired up about.
    Its more that Tm are pretty much assholes since they came to zul'jin and talked a big game against duality.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobar View Post
    Looks like a private server to me.
    How on earth could you possibly know that from the SS.
    Seriously.

Actually you don't know what you're talking about.

The exploits some guilds used was that you could lust, reset Gara'jal, and then pull him again with lust still up. Blizzard has it so 5+ minute CDs reset after a wipe, and debuffs like sated are removed. With the respawn time on Gara'jal you could gain an extra 20 seconds of lust or so for free, and then chain another lust into it.

Not sure who all used that specific exploit but it was going around for awhile. It was fixed fairly quickly though where lust was removed after resetting the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    I was in TM during T13 and we didn't exploit the Ret Paladin Bug on Heroic Madness. Our ret was one of the lowest DPS in our raid on our kill and we have a video and logs to prove it. Now that I'm not in TM anymore I can't say what they're doing now but we did NOT exploit anything at all in T13.

Im talking about the LFR exploit, i was told that TM was banned for that aswell