Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by scubadiver59 View Post
    Not that there's any chance of this happening (aka pigs flying, snowballs in Lucifer's netherworld, etc) , but...if a million of us gamers bought the pet, we could sure make a statement with that donation and put everyone else to shame. After all, if the Gaga can drop $1m towards the relief effort, we as gamers could better that and then some. I know I'll be buying six, one for each of my accounts.
    It is account wide now, you'll only be able to learn three at most unless it is unique!

10+ Year Old Account
    useless pets are useless , nothanks

No offence, but I think buying them is just flat out dumb. I'll admit, I did buy the first 2 that came out, and after that, never again. They surve no purpose, and are way too overpriced. Sure the cause is good, but I can't justify buying more pets that do absolutely nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Araxie View Post
    No offence, but I think buying them is just flat out dumb. I'll admit, I did buy the first 2 that came out, and after that, never again. They surve no purpose, and are way too overpriced. Sure the cause is good, but I can't justify buying more pets that do absolutely nothing.
    Pet battles...

Only buying this because of where the donations are going tbh. The kitty is cute but I have a hard time justifying money on in-game stuff. I'd probably buy more if the proceeds were always donated to a charity.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    To each his own. But, I'd never spend a fucking dime on a non combat wow pet... and that's coming from a guy with plenty of disposable income.
    Nor would I, but the cash goes completely to the cause, so I probably will, I have and will donate more anyways, may as well get a pixulated pet for it

but I wouldn't spend money on it if it wasnt for a good cause,
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, I don't ever buy the Pets, and I don't like to donate to pointless Charities.

Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    Nope, I don't ever buy the Pets, and I don't like to donate to pointless Charities.
    Got a Mitt Romney Jr. over here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    useless pets are useless , nothanks
    It's not useless if it's going to a good cause, so..

Pointless posts are pointless?
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    In an elevator, in the bottomless pit......that only goes down...
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    So if i don't buy one, i'm just misanthropist meanie?
    Yes, you meanie!

Nah, you're good. Nobody is going to force you to spend your money. You earned it, you spend it how you want!

ya jerk.

I wonder if red cross volunteers get one for free

/crossesfingers
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Araxie View Post
    This ones different. Proceeds go completely to Red Cross for recovery efforts. Read today that the total cost for repairs COULD total $33billion. $10 is a drop in that bucket....but every little bit helps.

To each their own though. It doesn't make you a bad person, nor me a good person for participating, or not in this.

To be completely honest, I am going to buy it. Not because of the money going to charity, but because I would have purchased it anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naibil View Post
    To be completely honest, I am going to buy it. Not because of the money going to charity, but because I would have purchased it anyway.
    I don't blame you. It's a pretty awesome Pet and it kinda reminds me FL's which I actually rather enjoyed tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Kudos View Post
    I probably will, keep the receipt and claim it as a tax deduction next year.
    The thing is, you are donating nothing. You are just buying a pet. Blizzard is donating the money and will get a tax deduction next year.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do love the pandaria elementals, there so cute.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Broloth View Post
    Got a Mitt Romney Jr. over here.
    If he donated a third of his income to charity and changed a campaign rally into a Red Cross donation drive the day after the hurricane hit, then he'd be a Mitt Romney Jr. As it stands he's more of a Joe Biden Jr.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm totally going to buy it. Not only is it super cute, but for a cause I believe in. So many people I know have been affected by this. Might even gift a couple to the other people I know. Why not, it's cheap.
    Playing
    WildStar -Mechari Medic, Draken Stalker
    Diablo: RoS
    GW2 - Ranger

o/

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters
    Be feared, or be fuel

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I do love the pandaria elementals, there so cute.
    Yes, i love the ALEmentals! Gotta work on leveling my pets so i can complete the Pet Battles achieves and get them!