Thread: CRZ is stupid

Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    Who's the one not reading now? I said that you never signed up for anything, not that you did...
    Oh, cool so I have every right to complaing then and you should be telling all those fine "you signed up to a pvp server types" they are wrong.

In your own time.
    How old are you? No offense meant but you seem to lack a lot of social experience, and that comes from someone who's terrible at socializing myself so I have had to attempt to study other people's behavior and all of these unwritten rules...

Giving someone a chance to apologize, is an indirect way of asking them to apologize, that's simply how it is and not something I made up.

And no, I'm not apologizing to you because there is nothing to apologize for.
    Giving you a chance to demonstrate your maturity is in no way asking you to do anything. It does however let you make a fool of yourself and confirm to me your level of genuineness in the interaction.

i.e. you aren't interested in anything but point scoring.

Quote Originally Posted by PiCreator View Post
    No no we need it, we are not on the same realm
    ok last time im gona try

i am on a pvp server my friend is on a pve server we are both ;level 90 CRZ is NOT active on pandaria...so how can we grp up?

via battle tag or real id

Am I the only one who's getting an urge to go gank people after reading this thread? I don't even usually do that, but when I imagine every leveling dead guy writing an useless reply here... totally worth it. I can't think of anything more stupid than to start a whine thread about cross-realm zones after you get ganked/corpse camped. You can use the same fucking system to play inside PVE ruleset so NOBODY, not even the people from your own realm can gank you.
    Last edited by Noxia; 2012-11-18 at 10:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    open letter to anyone thinking of joining this game; people like this play it. you will find yourself interacting with them on a daily basis. put the game back on the shelf, and move away slowly at first. then turn and run.

p.s. to ashnazg; this isnt war, this is a game. if you are that desperate to experience the adrenaline fix of war, i would suggest signing up for an army (official or unofficial). there are plenty of conflicts around the world you can get your fix in. if we were back 50 years ago, i would suggest vietnam. flying a plane dropping napalm on innocent civilians sounds about your level.
    *yawn* ad hominem attacks are so trite.

I take it you agree then that your kind doesn't belong on pvp servers. Good, stay out and let us play the way we want on the servers that Blizz built to cater to us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sstrevorson414 View Post
    If you are getting corpse camped on your lowbie, log on to your main and kill whoever is killing you. When you do so, they might bring friends to kill, which is when you get friends then BAM! World pvp starts up.

Instead of whining because you are getting ganked, do something about it like kill whoever is ganking you on your main.
    People are too scared to talk to other people, atleast thats what i gather from the bs that some ppl post here. Or really they have 0 friends, and no guild. Which by definition if you get ganked is your fault because you signed up for a PvP server fucking period. I have 2 toons on a PVE server, and i have never been ganked, you know why? newsflash, because is a fucking pve server.

World pvp happened the same fucking way in vanilla Terren mill vs South shore, a low level got killed or grave camped and he called friends to help him, the other guy called his friends bam world pvp happening. These people just dont have a guild or simply dont have any friends. So instead of just rerolling, they spam the forums with thier bs, thinking that blizzard will actually remove one of the most inovative features. Pretty hilarious. Im not saying it cant use some more tweaking, but people rageing and people who quit over this are pathetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post

I take it you agree then that your kind doesn't belong on pvp servers. Good, stay out and let us play the way we want on the servers that Blizz built to cater to us.
    lol

God, this is what ruined PvP in WoW to begin with. That entitlement attitude, that ignores everything and everyone but MINE,MINE,MINE. Worse, they are even willing to sacrifice subscriptions to do so. Do these guys work for another MMO per chance?
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    People are too scared to talk to other people, atleast thats what i gather from the bs that some ppl post here. Or really they have 0 friends, and no guild. Which by definition if you get ganked is your fault because you signed up for a PvP server fucking period. I have 2 toons on a PVE server, and i have never been ganked, you know why? newsflash, because is a fucking pve server.

World pvp happened the same fucking way in vanilla Terren mill vs South shore, a low level got killed or grave camped and he called friends to help him, the other guy called his friends bam world pvp happening. These people just dont have a guild or simply dont have any friends. So instead of just rerolling, they spam the forums with thier bs, thinking that blizzard will actually remove one of the most inovative features. Pretty hilarious. Im not saying it cant use some more tweaking, but people rageing and people who quit over this are pathetic.
    It is not one of the most innovative features ...

It is the MOST innovative feature in MMORPG design ever (always populated open worlds...)

Ok you can give Eve credit to have this for a decade already, but seriously that game is only empty space with not even a landscape, not even a gravity but this cluster server play WAS one of the reasons why EVE never had population problems...

I think EVE players can't believe their eyes when they would see these qq's ...about unexpected attacks...

Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post

so Blizzard built pvp servers for people that didnt want to do proper pvp, but instead spend their time fighting people that are, effectively, unable to fight back? i think you might be wrong there. especially when that sort of anti-social behaviour will quickly put new players off playing this game.

i have a piece of advice for you. if you want to play games where you wildly outmatch your inferior opponent, so you can spend your time stroking bits of yourself, you are in the wrong kind of game. you want single player games, on easy. because when you do it in an MMO, that warm feeling spreading through your pants on one side is counterbalanced by someone getting frustrated by being utterly unable to do anything.

its the equivalent of putting kittens in a sack, hitting it with a stick, then bragging about how tough you are. it makes you a sociopath, imo.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

I gank lowbies because it's funny. CRZ makes it extra funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Abrasion View Post
    I gank lowbies because it's funny. CRZ makes it extra funny.
    then you sir need to see a psychologist, there's nothing funny about ganking some1 that ur 20 lvls higher than or above

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    then you sir need to see a psychologist, there's nothing funny about ganking some1 that ur 20 lvls higher than or above
    Yes there is. I find it hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by calmsea View Post
    It will be said over and over...

You rolled on a pvp server.
    Well, it depends, if you were on a balanced PvP server, but now in a CRZ where the opponent is overcrowded, it is a different story. You went from 50:50 to 85:15. And this is the case with most battlegroups. Horde side is often the crowded side on PvP servers, while Alliance is biggest on PvE servers. Basicly, being Alliance on a former well balanced PvP server could now be horribly unbalanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    lol

God, this is what ruined PvP in WoW to begin with. That entitlement attitude, that ignores everything and everyone but MINE,MINE,MINE. Worse, they are even willing to sacrifice subscriptions to do so. Do these guys work for another MMO per chance?
    You mean PvPers who still believe in Player versus Player? I fail to see who that ruined PvP in WoW. Though I suppose if you have no friends and have no characters at max level you may feel like a victim but then chances are you're new to the game and can easily reroll on a server more suited to your playstyle. A PvE server.

---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 11:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nohara View Post
    Well, it depends, if you were on a balanced PvP server, but now in a CRZ where the opponent is overcrowded, it is a different story. You went from 50:50 to 85:15. And this is the case with most battlegroups. Horde side is often the crowded side on PvP servers, while Alliance is biggest on PvE servers. Basicly, being Alliance on a former well balanced PvP server could now be horribly unbalanced.
    What PvP server was 50:50 before the change?

Listening to all these PVP heroes justify ganking low levels makes me chuckle. All I hear is "sometimes I hang out in Elwynn for like eight hours and punch cows."

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    so Blizzard built pvp servers for people that didnt want to do proper pvp, but instead spend their time fighting people that are, effectively, unable to fight back? i think you might be wrong there. especially when that sort of anti-social behaviour will quickly put new players off playing this game.

i have a piece of advice for you. if you want to play games where you wildly outmatch your inferior opponent, so you can spend your time stroking bits of yourself, you are in the wrong kind of game. you want single player games, on easy. because when you do it in an MMO, that warm feeling spreading through your pants on one side is counterbalanced by someone getting frustrated by being utterly unable to do anything.

its the equivalent of putting kittens in a sack, hitting it with a stick, then bragging about how tough you are. it makes you a sociopath, imo.
    Sense. You are making none. You are not a real pvp'er if you think that arena pvp is proper pvp, ergo your opinion on this topic is worthless. No point in wasting time arguing here.

I am thinking the entitlement attitude here is on the side of the PvE champions who are clamoring to have carebear rulesets imposed on PvP servers because they're too cheap to move their home server or too dumb to survive in a PvP environment. After all, they are the ones who are screaming for help.

Plus, raw sub numbers do not make a game good. I am surprised you would even think that. Yes, I will gladly sacrifice sub numbers if that means getting whiners out of my pvp server. Entitlement? No, I simply want to play the way Blizzard intended this to be played.
    Last edited by Ashnazg; 2012-11-18 at 11:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    Listening to all these PVP heroes justify ganking low levels makes me chuckle. All I hear is "sometimes I hang out in Elwynn for like eight hours and punch cows."
    The cows don't make accounts on your server to cuss you out. That's the best part.

Deleted
    Tough luck.

Well, 50:50 not much ofcourse, not a server is that balanced, but there are 55:45/60:40. Ofcourse there are 99% alliance and 99% horde PvP realms. But there are battlegroups out there where someone came from a balanced server to a unbalanced mess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abrasion View Post
    The cows don't make accounts on your server to cuss you out. That's the best part.
    You gank low levels because you like it when people give you abuse? Pretty sure that's a sign of early age mental retardation of some sort that has created such a personality.
    Last edited by Theodon; 2012-11-18 at 11:16 PM.
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!

Quote Originally Posted by Noxia View Post
    Am I the only one who's getting an urge to go gank people after reading this thread? I don't even usually do that, but when I imagine every leveling dead guy writing an useless reply here... totally worth it. I can't think of anything more stupid than to start a whine thread about cross-realm zones after you get ganked/corpse camped. You can use the same fucking system to play inside PVE ruleset so NOBODY, not even the people from your own realm can gank you.
    No, you're not the only one ... I get that urge too.

Didn't enter Azeroth for 7 days now (been playing the excellent boardgame Raid on St Nazaire) but I now suddenly want beat up all these whiners in Outland. Sure makes up for beating all these Diablo 3 mobs.