Only in America...Pathetic..

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Killing defenseless teenagers while they lay bleeding is not defending anything.
    You are incorrect. Stop being short-sighted. It is made clear in the report that the two of them had done this thing before, possibly to support her drug addiction. So what did killing them accomplish? It protected future victims of their devious ways. You don't think after being shot during a robbery that the two of them would have decided it would be safer to bring their own weapon next time?

Actions have consequences. They paid theirs, he will now pay his... i hope he gets off lightly.

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    A person who punched you in the bar, actually punched you and proved they have both the ability and willingness to punch you and harm you.

No difference.
    If the guy pulled out a switchblade or kept throwing punchs and I had a weapon on me I'd be in the right to use it. Called self defense and this is what all the arguments are about.

He did go too far (imo), which is why the execution was not in self defense. But he's an old man too, and probably not the most mentally stable. I hope a lot of their school friends took this lesson to heart. Don't do stupid things that can result, however unlikely, in big consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Yes it's from the mail, but that doesn't change the story.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...st_read_module

Knowing this forum I wonder how many people see no problem with this.
    You're right. I don't see a problem here.

Correction.

I do see a problem. The problem is with all the morons sympathizing with a pair of teenagers that broke the law. The home-owner, on the other hand, did nothing illegal. If you break into someones home, in a state with a Castle Law, then you should expect to be shot.

Logic and personal responsibility. I know they're not the strong suit of Liberals on this web site.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    What makes difference is the kids being unarmed, and the intent to kill by the 64y old guy. He deserves death penalty.

It doesn't matter, in the heat of the moment this man is not required to consider that unless it is determined what his mind set was, YOU DON'T know and neither does anybody else who isn't a trained expert and interviewed him.

Everyone in this thread saying that his life should also be taken because he killed two morons who broke into his house are no better than he is. Life is life, if you don't value it, you don't value it. If you do, you're not allowed to ask for his in exchange.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sealed Shut View Post
    Actions have consequences. They paid theirs, he will now pay his... i hope he gets off lightly.
    He will, it's piece of cake for a half competent lawyer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette of Seraphim View Post
    Because they were asshole and tweakers.

There's no saying what they'd have done to get their fix.
    So instead of helping them get rid of their addiction, a man with a gun is entitled to sentence them death instead?
    Well if that is your opinion, you should have some social education.

What makes difference is the kids being unarmed, and the intent to kill by the 64y old guy. He deserves death penalty.

I am usually a strong objector to the death penalty but i have a feeling this person based on the facts he is a gun owner would have no objections to the death penalty and i say give it to him he have earned it from the execution style murder of folks that have already been contained.

Just offensive to see people thinking he was ok in what he did. He murder people on a home invasion and fails to notify the authorities for HOURS. This failure to call the police can only be seen as he is trying to tamper with the evidence on the scene

If you think it's ok to shoot someone on the basis that they are in your house uninvited you are a crazy person that should not be allowed to carry a gun.

Breaking and entering have never, and will never, warrant a death sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Broloth View Post
    Everyone in this thread saying that his life should also be taken because he killed two morons who broke into his house are no better than he is. Life is life, if you don't value it, you don't value it. If you do, you're not allowed to ask for his in exchange.

I can make an exception on useless POS gunowners like him that think they are above the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Its still doing you personal harm. Its still a crime. Do you see how silly a death sentence is now?

and no, 'FOR THE CHILDREN" isnt a logical argument. Its an emotional based one, and goodness knows we dont need emotions dictating justice.

anyways Im out. 630am.
    one form of harm is in public where you have the ability to retreat...if I man attacks me at a bar I can leave the bar..

the other is your safe spot,where you legally shouldn't have to retreat from.. if a man attacks me in my home I neutralize the threat..

everyone does.. if someone comes in my house to do me or mine harm they will die sooner than expected (or I will, trying to give them their dose of pain)

this is why democracy is evil... the rest of society doesn't dictate why, how or where I make my stand. I choose to make my home my safe spot there for it is and any man who wishes to test that can find some swift justice. it's my cave.. you stay the fuck out of my cave or you get hurt.. society doesn't make up the rules... democracy is 2 wolves and a sheep trying to decide what to eat for dinner.. are you a sheep?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    It isnt selfdefense when you kill people EXECUTION style and than fail to pick up the phone and call the authorities. Like i said i can be willing to waive my usual objections to the death penalty on a scumbag like this. No redeeming value of a gun thug like this with his ZERO respect for life and the law of the land.

Are you out of your mind, this man wasn't a fucking NAVY SEAL from what i read, he isn't required to act the way YOU would act, pull your head out it, this isn't a movie, someone breaks into your home, you are the one being judgmental if you think because of the way this went down you are in a position as this mans better just cause.

And i don't want to hear about this one time, something happened you make up to sound like you know, You aren't this 64 year old man, and for that matter neither am I, but this man didn't run around outside of his home shooting kids walking on his lawn, he killed a couple of kids who made the choice to break into his home.

It is really sad these were young kids, but that doesn't excuse them and making that choice. Like a woman who gets raped and decides to kill the one doing the raping, if it is established it is a RAPE, WHO ARE YOU to say how SHE should handle it, just like this guy, it has been said before ill say it again, NO NEW LAWS NEED TO BE WRITTEN HERE, DON'T BREAK INTO PEOPLES HOMES and this wont happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by larrakeyah View Post
    He will, it's piece of cake for a half competent lawyer.
    It's gonna be difficult to sell a literal execution to a jury and claim it was purely in self-defense. Add to the fact that he knew what he was doing when he reacted in anger when that dumb slit mocked him when his rifle jammed and he had to switch guns.

He went way over the reasonable, self-defense line.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by theandersc View Post
    So instead of helping them get rid of their addiction, a man with a gun is entitled to sentence them death instead?
    Well if that is your opinion, you should have some social education.
    And who's to say two assholes looking for their fix wouldn't have beaten an old man to death for his prescriptions?

Old man, on some sort of medication, hanging out in his basement, and their immediate thought was "man, I should go check that out!"

Also, if you have time to be a cunt and laugh at the guy who just shot you for not being able to shoot you more when one gun jams, you have time to take another bullet when he pulls out another one.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    This failure to call the police can only be seen as he is trying to tamper with the evidence on the scene
    No. It's more likey attributed to the shock. "In dubio pro reo" and all that

Quote Originally Posted by blib View Post
    If you think it's ok to shoot someone on the basis that they are in your house uninvited you are a crazy person that should not be allowed to carry a gun.
    That makes most people in most states of the USA that carries guns that, Since so many of them have Stand your ground laws bullshit on the books which is basically legalized murder.

The crazy isnt the people it is that people allow crazy laws like this to remain on the books. but than folks have been throwing support for 2nd amendment fanatics like Sharron Angel in Nevada just 2 years ago, that nutcase was just a few thousand votes from a US senate seat.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you're objecting to the deaths of these two little shitbags by proposing the shooter gets killed, too. Logic, where is it?

Death penalty is fucking retarded in every sense of the word.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sealed Shut View Post
    You are incorrect. Stop being short-sighted. It is made clear in the report that the two of them had done this thing before, possibly to support her drug addiction.
    There you have it in bold...
    Did they have that written on their foreheads, that they are a repeating robber duo?

So what did killing them accomplish? It protected future victims of their devious ways. You don't think after being shot during a robbery that the two of them would have decided it would be safer to bring their own weapon next time?
    Since they were soooo old already, and likely never changed their ways, right?
    The possibility, them maybe changing their actions altogether, and they wouldn't have done it anymore doesn't exist I guess?...

And I hope he gets hit hard.
    Trigger happy assbags deserve just that.

Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    If someone breaks into your house, you have the right to protect you and your family. The state he lives in allows this. The teens may not of meant the man harm, but how was he supposed to know that?
    I don't know, from the fact that they were shot and lying on the groud, apparently defenseless?