Sony Vegas Rendering Issue

Hey all, i play games and i also record / create videos for youtube, i have done so since like 2007 and it's normally not a problem, anyway i have started to make more videos now and for some reason having a lot of trouble with doing so;
    Specs;
    - I5 3570k stockclock/stockcooler
    -P8z77-v lx Mobo
    - xfx 6770 HD GPU
    - 8gb 1333 RAM
    - 650 watt PSU (Corsair tx)

I use to render on my bad laptop/older specs fine...
    Anyway i use Sony vegas 12 using the mainconcept AVC/AAC, 720p option, tried both render as cpu/gpu only.
    When i render sometimes the % gets stuck randomly, dosent seem to be any specific %, for example, could stop at 2%, next try 70%, next try it'll finish rendering, if i was to retry it would crash on a % again. Causes me alot of hassel waiting for the render of the project, takes 20 mins about to finish and bang it gets stuck...

Can anyone give me insight on this? Is it my settings, i'm so confused. if people think it is the settings, could they give me settings they use for either, 720 or 1080 hd for youtube videos, i record on a monitor of 1920x1080 normally and it's mostly wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TwentyTwelve View Post
    Hey all, i play games and i also record / create videos for youtube, i have done so since like 2007 and it's normally not a problem, anyway i have started to make more videos now and for some reason having a lot of trouble with doing so;
    Specs;
    - I5 3570k stockclock/stockcooler
    -P8z77-v lx Mobo
    - xfx 6770 HD GPU
    - 8gb 1333 RAM
    - 650 watt PSU (Corsair tx)

I use to render on my bad laptop/older specs fine...
    Anyway i use Sony vegas 12 using the mainconcept AVC/AAC, 720p option, tried both render as cpu/gpu only.
    When i render sometimes the % gets stuck randomly, dosent seem to be any specific %, for example, could stop at 2%, next try 70%, next try it'll finish rendering, if i was to retry it would crash on a % again. Causes me alot of hassel waiting for the render of the project, takes 20 mins about to finish and bang it gets stuck...

Can anyone give me insight on this? Is it my settings, i'm so confused. if people think it is the settings, could they give me settings they use for either, 720 or 1080 hd for youtube videos, i record on a monitor of 1920x1080 normally and it's mostly wow.
    This is a known issue for cracked users. I know you might think how does he know. Well your issue is only due to your SV being cracked "Non-legit" Go back to SV -11 until they get a proper crack