15+ Year Old Account
    That's disgraceful... what on earth was he thinking?? I can understand you can get frustrated on the pitch but as a professional in one of the best leagues in the world, you need to keep it under control. I hope he gets a fitting punishment for that.

Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    That's disgraceful... what on earth was he thinking?? I can understand you can get frustrated on the pitch but as a professional in one of the best leagues in the world, you need to keep it under control. I hope he gets a fitting punishment for that.
    Should get banned for several matches for that. Totally unacceptable.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's just one incident, he was also throwing elbows.

Seriously he'll be 4-5 games gone now.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    At the beginning of the season I thought we'd be left behind in the relegation zone with no hope of salvation, but now...we are effectively 1 point away from a Champion's League play-off place (and which positions go into the UEFA cup - or whatever they call it nowadays?)
    1-4 Champions league, 5th the other league. FA Cup + LC 1 Uefa league thingy each. I don't think you will get into the top 5, we are in the same area as you and I think we will be betwen 12-7th and I will be happy with that.

Just praying for Bradford in the Semis of the LC. A 1 legg tie a lower league team can get a result especially if its at home. Over 2 it's bloody hard especially if they are at home 1st.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    At the beginning of the season I thought we'd be left behind in the relegation zone with no hope of salvation, but now...we are effectively 1 point away from a Champion's League play-off place (and which positions go into the UEFA cup - or whatever they call it nowadays?)
    Only 5h spot, and the Cup winners. Ouch a bit late on me.

Arsenal has a light schedule till we play 12th January after that is: City H, Chelsea A, Liverpool H. If they don't get some points now it will be bye bye CL football.
    Last edited by mirodin; 2012-12-15 at 11:27 PM.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

Not watched the Spurs game but hearing good reports about our control of the game, that makes me happy. Swansea not been easy to beat this season and that win takes us finally into the top 4! Id say AVB has come into his job and is doing well with a squad here, maybe a bit what we lacked last season, great first 11 but outside of that hurting a bit.

Barca 4-1 over Atletico. Atletico took a 1-0 lead but Barca stormed back. 9 point lead over Atletico, 13 point lead over Real Madrid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Visca Barca ! Mes que un club !!!

15+ Year Old Account
    So Fellaini has been given a 3 match ban... honestly, 3 matches for all the shit he pulled in that match? Ridiculous, should be at least 2 times more.

Deleted
    Gogo Liverpool! get that top 4 finish D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Will this Arsenal vs Reading game end the same way as the last one?? Other than going into OT that is

10+ Year Old Account
    What drugs was i on when i made my team for the week, Podolski on the bench for Pogrebnyak. Jesus
    Goal and assist my god
    Last edited by mirodin; 2012-12-17 at 08:35 PM.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    This game ain't gonna end well for Reading.

Seems I made the right choice in putting Carzola in my team, shame I didnt make him captain.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have Cazorla as Vice captain and Podolski on my bench, i noticed i have Ivanovic who didn't play, so hopefully he gets swapped for Podolski
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

Wishing I had Gibbs in instead of Metersacker though, not sure why I didnt go for Gibbs instead. Merter gonna lose me points at this rate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arsenal are kings of throwing games, maybe they will give back reading what they stole in the League Cup.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    I get the feeling Reading will be going back to the Championship at the end of this season, sadly enough (as I semi-support them). It's been a good game to watch so far, nice to see Reading pull 2 goals back to make it currently 2-4 to Arsenal, hoping for a few more goals from either side for entertainment value.

edit: and not a few minutes passed and Arsenal score a 5th ^^
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2012-12-17 at 09:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cazorla gives 20 points without captancy, sigh why didn't i make him captain, instead i went with Ba
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I know who's replacing Fellani...
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.