Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by soulcrusher View Post
    yes it did. an inncoent girl playing in her yard shot and killed by an israeli extremist. not a human shield just a child playng at home. but then israeli settlers targetting and killing palestinians while the army looks on is fairly common place no?

http://www.richardsilverstein.com/20...d-by-settlers/
    We got your point with the previous example even though you're known for being one sided and turning a blind eye on the acts commited by the other party, no need to turn these boards into a place where you spit your venom to no end, you are doing it purely as subtle way of nation/group of people bashing.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    We got your point with the previous example even though you're known for being one sided and turning a blind eye on the acts commited by the other party, no need to turn these boards into a place where you spit your venom to no end, you are doing it purely as subtle way of nation/group of people bashing.
    you mean you dont have an answer? its not that she was used as a human shield or collateral damage? its not venom btw, i bear you no ill will its just my refusal to back down to all the excuses and half truths that are used to justify killing children. ive no time for hamas either but they at least dont pretend theyre something theyre not. bearing in mind that in the west we dont hear about these palestinian kids being killed as the media generally only reports the israeli side.

you mean you dont have an answer? its not that she was used as a human shield or collateral damage? its not venom btw, i bear you no ill will its just my refusal to back down to all the excuses and half truths that are used to justify killing children. ive no time for hamas either but they at least dont pretend theyre something theyre not. **bearing in mind that in the west we dont hear about these palestinian kids being killed as the media generally only reports the israeli side.
    She was in the wrong place in the wrong time, her death is unfortunate.

Your posts are never coming from a place of an attempting to solve the issue, every single time it's "ISRAEL BAD BAD" and the galore of links to articles that are in no way related to the thread topic posted by you.

**Really? you must be living on another planet then.

10+ Year Old Account
    She was in the wrong place in the wrong time, her death is unfortunate.
    thats why its worth posting mavett, "she was in the wrong place at the wrong time" IE in her own home minding her own business. the settler who shot her had his case thrown out as he was deemed of "good character" says it all.

she and the many children like her are the consequences of israel expaning its illegal settlements in the occupied territories against the wishes of the UN and in blatant disregard to public opinion.
    Last edited by soulcrusher; 2012-12-29 at 04:13 PM.

It wasn't because of him being deemed a good character, but due to the vast amount of people rioting from both sides it was unclear if the suspect was the one responsible of shooting the child, the law doesn't work on assumptions.

10+ Year Old Account
    It wasn't because of him being deemed a good character, but due to the vast amount of people rioting from both sides it was unclear if the suspect was the one responsible of shooting the child, the law doesn't work on assumptions.
    we both know thats a croc mavett and im sure even you dont believe it either.

Then let be on the conscience of the judge.

Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    This is what happens when religion meets politics ...
    This is exactly why we should provide weapons to both sides and let them exterminate each other on their own instead of trying to force peace between them thus making ourselves the enemy of both.

I mean I got nothing against either culture nor can I dictate how they interact with each other so is it not in my best interest to befriend both and reap the rewards until one annihilates the other.

---------- Post added 2012-12-29 at 08:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Joán View Post
    Sorry, I deleted my post after reading that you defined that particular revolution as a "war of independence". I wasn't gonna get into it, but tomatoes and tomatoes I guess.
    I fail to see a difference as in both cases the general public rebels against it's oppressive leadership to gain independence from it.

The only actual difference is that in the war of independence the oppressive leadership was on another continent physically safe from the rebellion.

Actually, just to clear it out, Israeli courts are respected throughout the International Community as fair and unbiased.
    Everyone can appeal, and some seriously anti Israeli cases were heard at the Supreme Court, the "deemed good" or whatever thing is obviously nonsense.
    For pete's sake, Israeli Police is actually masking themselves as Palestinians in order to capture Settlers who do these things.

http://www.jpost.com/NationalNews/Ar...aspx?id=286945

Quote Originally Posted by skrump View Post
    This is exactly why we should provide weapons to both sides and let them exterminate each other on their own instead of trying to force peace between them thus making ourselves the enemy of both.
    The difference is this:
    One side HAS the weapons to completely remove the other side. Gladly, Israel also has the restraint not to turn the whole of Gaza into a parking lot. Which, with the Israeli arsenal, could be done in just under 2 hours. On the other hand, if Hamas had the same arsenal, Tel Aviv would become a parking lot in the 10 minutes after they finished unwrapping said arsenal.
    Restraint and respect for human life (Even that of your "enemy") being the only thing differing between both sides.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valort View Post
    The difference is this:
    One side HAS the weapons to completely remove the other side. Gladly, Israel also has the restraint not to turn the whole of Gaza into a parking lot. Which, with the Israeli arsenal, could be done in just under 2 hours. On the other hand, if Hamas had the same arsenal, Tel Aviv would become a parking lot in the 10 minutes after they finished unwrapping said arsenal.
    Restraint and respect for human life (Even that of your "enemy") being the only thing differing between both sides.
    Well, personally I dont see any difference in killing X ammount of people in one blow or dragging it out slowly during half a year, do you?
    Yes you do.
    In regards of death tolls and human suffering the restraint you speak of does not exist.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Well, personally I dont see any difference in killing X ammount of people in one blow or dragging it out slowly during half a year, do you?
    Yes you do.
    In regards of death tolls and human suffering the restraint you speak of does not exist.
    Why? Israel is far more advanced then Syria, and Syria killed in the last 4 years more then 5 times the amount of people killed by Israel in the last 25 years.
    Not to say of course that each and every life isn't important, and you can't put a price tag on grief, but if you insist on talking cold numbers, Israel is not using a fraction of the power it could.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JeDayKeen View Post
    Why? Israel is far more advanced then Syria, and Syria killed in the last 4 years more then 5 times the amount of people killed by Israel in the last 25 years.
    Not to say of course that each and every life isn't important, and you can't put a price tag on grief, but if you insist on talking cold numbers, Israel is not using a fraction of the power it could.
    What argument is that! They are worse then us, give us praise because we are only bad, and can be worse if we want. Two wrongdoers do not make one right.

History have showed that a generous peace terms is the best way to get a real peace even if the opponent started the conflict. Take the US civil war, take the ww1 German peace terms vs ww2 German peace terms, Israel peace terms to Egypt (basically Israel did give back all the land they conquered) to the Palestinians who was lucky to be on the "right" side of the border and was not refuge, they did get full citizenship....

What real peace terms have Israel in practices offered the Palestine? One step more then a open air prison, and Israel have the right to take what land they want, and if the Palestinians behave (do no violence) in a unspecified time, Israel have the right to restart the unspecified time if a incident occurs. Israel will agreed to recognize Palestine as a country, as long Israel have the right to draw the new borders at their discretion, and still have additional control over the new states as control over the airspace.

My largest problem is that Israel (or the leaders of Israel) really think that somebody can accept a peace term like that.

why other countries interfere with Israels internal matters?

he can build wherever he wants, its his county.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by a77 View Post
    What argument is that! They are worse then us, give us praise because we are only bad, and can be worse if we want. Two wrongdoers do not make one right.

History have showed that a generous peace terms is the best way to get a real peace even if the opponent started the conflict. Take the US civil war, take the ww1 German peace terms vs ww2 German peace terms, Israel peace terms to Egypt (basically Israel did give back all the land they conquered) to the Palestinians who was lucky to be on the "right" side of the border and was not refuge, they did get full citizenship....

What real peace terms have Israel in practices offered the Palestine? One step more then a open air prison, and Israel have the right to take what land they want, and if the Palestinians behave (do no violence) in a unspecified time, Israel have the right to restart the unspecified time if a incident occurs. Israel will agreed to recognize Palestine as a country, as long Israel have the right to draw the new borders at their discretion, and still have additional control over the new states as control over the airspace.

My largest problem is that Israel (or the leaders of Israel) really think that somebody can accept a peace term like that.
    Well they can...Germany was occupied by the allies and the soviet union,japan was occupied by america..both nations lost and were occupied,and grew peaceful.
    Palestinians lost the war when they didn't accept the original un partition,now they have the right to be occupied until they learn how to behave.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lalangamena View Post

Umm no it isn't.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lalangamena View Post

Have to point out the irony in the bolded part.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    Well they can...Germany was occupied by the allies and the soviet union,japan was occupied by america..both nations lost and were occupied,and grew peaceful.
    Palestinians lost the war when they didn't accept the original un partition,now they have the right to be occupied until they learn how to behave.
    Small correction, not palestinians lost it but arabs. the arab population proclaimed to be palestinians only in 1967 for political reasons after the defeat in six day war.

overall you're correct.

Quote Originally Posted by a77 View Post

That is not what I said!
    I seek no praise or acceptence, I just meant to show that Israel does not use it's power to decimate the Palestinian population, that if it wished to do so it could, but it doesn't. Please to understand the above statement as in any way accepting the harm done to civilian population, it really just meant to answer Bakis's idea that Israel is using it's strength to destroy the population over an extanded period of time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    Do you know what generous peace terms are? Kaiser Germany did get very hard peace terms despite reasonably clean war, and then the Germans did get the opportunity that led to round 2 (ww2) Imperial Japan and Hitler Germany did get a very light peace, especially considering what they've done, and did not feel the need to do round 3, Stalin did give the east part of europe a hard peace and need to have large army in all the east countries to prevent them to rebel and try for round 2 or 3 if they was given a opportunity.

Remember both Japan and Germany did have its hardcore gropes who did create incidents, what was US resonance? Accelerate the economic rebuilding of the countries, now what are Israel doing? Yes the opposite, given extremely hard peace terms (as I did described in the previous post) and take every incident as a opportunity to destroy/hurt the economy of Palestrina. Now wonder Palestinians try for a new round given a opportunity.....

Quote Originally Posted by JeDayKeen View Post
    That is not what I said!
    I it really just meant to answer Bakis's idea that Israel is using it's strength to destroy the population over an extanded period of time.
    Ok then I misinterpreted your message.