Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    Err, rogues not being repped is a pretty good indicator that the class is terrible in pvp dude.
    or very unpopular like blizzard has stated, not many ppl played it even in teh op peak of end of cata and most ditched it come to mop.

terrible in pvp? no

could use some love in pvp? yes

much needed mobility fixes and tiny bit of survivability is "most likely" coming in 5.2

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wootylicious View Post
    or very unpopular like blizzard has stated, not many ppl played it even in teh op peak of end of cata and most ditched it come to mop.

terrible in pvp? no

could use some love in pvp? yes

much needed mobility fixes and tiny bit of survivability is "most likely" coming in 5.2
    Fix to stealth/vanish because it is broken like never before. And yes rogues are quite terrible in PvP.

Problem is that rogue is frustrating and unfun to play as it currently is. Once out of stealth you're pretty much just waiting to be nuked as a rogue. CD's are long, like very long and mobility plain sucks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Technically, there's 2 teams above 2400 with a rogue in them. One alliance and one horde.
    Ya rogues have been doing ever so slightly better since 5.1, glad to hear 2 of them made it above 2400 now!
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Blizzard needs to stop caring about overall representation. Even if rogues remain at .5% of total arena rep doesn't mean they need massive buffs. But having only two of them above 2400 does ring some alarm bells and THAT'S why rogues need buffs.

But 5.2 is going way overboard one way or another. I think it's about time they listened and reduced cds across the board/removed cd resetting cds.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Blizzard needs to stop caring about overall representation. Even if rogues remain at .5% of total arena rep doesn't mean they need massive buffs. But having only two of them above 2400 does ring some alarm bells and THAT'S why rogues need buffs.

But 5.2 is going way overboard one way or another. I think it's about time they listened and reduced cds across the board/removed cd resetting cds.
    I agree. Almost all hunter CDs are on low timers except for Readiness (for obvious reasons) and Bestial Wrath. (Before you say I am biased, I play both a 90 hunter and a 90 rogue) I wouldn't think Prep would be needed, if Rogues had much lower cooldowns on their CDs, and then balance around that.

So far, I am unsure how 5.2 changes so far will change Rogues. I think another poster summed it up best, we will be able to extend our window of pressure for a little while, but then we will die just as quickly after that. We'll see if that will be enough, but I'm still not thoroughly convinced that will make us OP.

Again, I hope they do make changes to differentiate specs and make gameplay more fun, however, I don't believe this will happen until next expansion.