Poll: Pick

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, the simple reason why I always give it 100% (apart from being that kind of person), is because LFR usually have enough that are incapable of wiping their own ass by the looks of things, if I added another character being afk / not pulling his own weight, it would take to long to even consider joining in that "feature".

I wish there was an intelligent way so the system automatically dropped players who wasn't pulling their weight (essentially an auto-kick by the system, thereby also removing any drop chance for that person).
    If that ever became a reality, I'd do more then the 1 run per month.., but as things are currently, there's to many mouth breathers n' warm bodies leaching the system.

Quote Originally Posted by Banzhe View Post
    No, the simple reason why I always give it 100% (apart from being that kind of person), is because LFR usually have enough that are incapable of wiping their own ass by the looks of things, if I added another character being afk / not pulling his own weight, it would take to long to even consider joining in that "feature".
    Glad I'm not the only one that feels this way. People complain that LFR is awful and the groups are garbage and then they wonder why

Deleted
    Never when I'm tanking (duh). If I play as DPS and die during a boss (which happens quite often on Will when the tanks fuck up and die) I might go get a drink or even take a leak, but that's as far as I go. I usually try to use LFR as a DPS check for myself though, and obviously intentional dying is out of the question.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, that as DPS I always "afk" during the last trashpack before a boss, but that is simply to have trinketprocs and whatnot ready for the boss.
    Last edited by mmoceb2038953a; 2013-01-04 at 10:30 AM.

Deleted
    Everytime on trash fights! So boring!

Wow no wonder lfr is so god damn awful 62% of you have afk'd that is just............................

Every 15 seconds.

I'm a resto Shaman so> Drop Healing stream, Drop Healing Rain, Check Earth Shield, Alt-Tab, Wait about 15 secs, Repeat.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have but not out of laziness, always because I had something come up and it was only for 1 fight or so.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

Maybe during trash pulls to get something to drink or use the restroom, but I don't afk on boss fights like a lot of people do.

Nah im usually the guy that has to carry everyone else

Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    Never, and I wish people who do to receive a very heavy punishment. I find it preposterous people want to ''play'' a game by logging in, sitting in a queue, accepting and then doing something else. I hate the LFR with a passion myself, but instead of going afk I do my very best to clear it as quickly as possible.

Emergencies happen, but going afk just because you don't feel like contributing and still feel entitled to free loot is ridiculous.

IMO wow is not a game you just play for fun. Atleast not if you are taking it serious. More like a job. And usually when I work @ a job/school I try to find fastest / Least "efforty" (lack of better word) method of doing it

Never have, am not a bed wetter who thinks cheating is cool

Suprised that so many has AFkd. But kinda says why it's so dull in there.
    I've only done it on an alt, since my rage-lvl is worthy of a tanking warrior, after a few minutes in there :P
    Never afks except for things like opening the door, or bathroom.

I mostly just shut up, and pray for some decent tanks.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

The amount of yes's in this thread makes me not want to do LFR ever again.

I always afk sha of fear, but only cus I need the 1h sword and have to be prot for that while I'm arms for the rest of the instance... I've done a lot of lfr afk'ing this expansion tho, feels a bit justified after carrying soooo many baddies thru ds every week playing properly. makes less impact this expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you > If you cant beat them join them.

The golden rule is all you need and beats that lame, defeatist saying by roughly 3000 years.
    Absolutely true. I was going to put that saying in my post but in the end didn't.
    I live my life by that rule.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sporky0 View Post
    Absolutely true. I was going to put that saying in my post but in the end didn't.
    It's actually an excellent idea to join the slackers. If EVERYBODY slacks no bosses will ever be killed in LFR again and they will have to do something to fix the problem. Obviously it is utopia to gather such a demonstration against the terrible system of LFR @ WoW.
    Quite interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Galedorn View Post
    Wow no wonder lfr is so god damn awful 62% of you have afk'd that is just............................
    Strangely enough, most of my LFR runs go smoothly.

Must not have a lot of these people in them

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sporky0 View Post
    Good thing I'm following both rules^^. I don't care if people are afking as I'm tanking as long as we aren't wiping (having a few extra dps at most shaves a few min of a fight) and I'll afk on my healer/dps as long as this won't result in a wipe (since this means that I'll be stuck in it way longer).

Strangely enough, most of my LFR runs go smoothly.

Must not have a lot of these people in them
    Might be related to the fact that every fight in lfr is possible to 10 man, and hence doable even with 50% hitting random keys/afking.
    Last edited by mmoc321e539296; 2013-01-04 at 11:26 AM.

After seeing how many people like to AFK I have been making it a point to eject afkers after every boss now. Especially when we fail to down a boss. Last night in terrace we ejected 8 people and 4 from Shek'zehr. Its not hard to find an afker when you have people using battle rezes and afkers not rezing, or when they turn to amber hulks and stand there doing nothing because they are no longer a ranged caster.

I never afk'd in LFR bosses and usually play my best to down bosses.

Then afk/auto-attack 70% of trash. I mean, who cares.