Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zyx View Post
    It worked because of the power of love, obviously!
    Aka had to write something that catered to the female audience, since it honestly makes little sense to add something like that in the world of warcraft - at least in the extend they talk about it. Mentioning people being together, or being married is fine - when they go to the extend of describing them being married they go for a completely different audience .

But besides that I´d say its celebrity dating, so its nothing serious.

---------- Post added 2013-01-13 at 04:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    The real irony about this is, that Kalecgos has actually a dragon mate, Tyrigosa.
    Which the writers conveniently forgot about
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

10+ Year Old Account
    dragons need love too. I bet kalec is gonna be pissed when he finds out Thrall is tappin jaina on the side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandible View Post
    Which the writers conveniently forgot about
    Kalec is taking one for the team so Jaina doesn't go on a genocidal murder spree.

10+ Year Old Account
    i think it will work out this time

i mean kale already got corrupted and turned evil and into a raid boss

and then we beat it out of him

soooo its good.....

also dont tell jaina hes at my manor. shes kinda scary

10+ Year Old Account
    TBH, I'm not fond of the pairing myself; but seeing the path that most of Knaak's characters are going lately, I don't expect this to last too long!

All kidding aside.

A kiss does NOT equal dating.
    dating does NOT equal sexing
    sexing does NOT equal dragon form sexing
    sexing does NOT mean giving birth to spikey dragon eggs.

Its entirely likely that Jaina is far too busy being at war to be spending time being cutesy with Kalec.

I believe it was also mentioned in one of the books that dragons enjoy doing their thing in human form because of the smoothness and softness of the skin of the humans and elves they take the form of.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    Dunno I find a humanoid formed dragon + human having sex far less worrying than say an Orc and a Draenei (the images in my head for that combo...*shudders*) lol
    Worse then Mok'Nathal? This deviate life style was popular enough that there is a whole clan of these half-ogres. And maybe it's just me, but the thought of any non-ogre race mating with an Ogre is pretty revolting.

trying hard...not to....create a mental...image.........

---------- Post added 2013-01-13 at 05:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    dragons need love too. I bet kalec is gonna be pissed when he finds out Thrall is tappin jaina on the side.
    Apparently, and this is just the rumor mill, Thrall has been cut off ever since the Theramore "incident"

---------- Post added 2013-01-13 at 05:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletnips View Post
    Dragons usually mate in humanoid form in the warcraft universe as the sex feels better. I read that somewhere, whether it's canon or not I don't know and I've been looking for a link but oh well. It's still pretty stupid that they "dated."
    I thought the same thing. Trying to imagine them going out for dinner and a movie. Maybe started off the day with some putt-putt or some para-surfing, or maybe they just took a hike on a nature trail in Elwynn Forest.

10+ Year Old Account
    imma guess its just reading books on magic

Doesn't matter. Still a better love story than twilight.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's Jaina's Beard.. so mating is not an issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkenedfist View Post
    I don't think Tyri is with Jorad because he didn't show up at Dragon Soul, I imagine Jorad isn't the kind of guy to let Tyri go off alone and also according to wowpedia in tides of war Tyri and Kalec broke up because she couldn't understand how he could be friends with the lesser races. Maybe something happened to Jorad to make her feel that way, or maybe they simply parted ways after their business was done in outlands, or maybe blizz just forgot about him either way it would make an excellent question at blizzcon.
    I'll be honest, I'm probably mistaken in regards to Tyri and Jorad. I read through Knaak's crap to maintain an informed opinion on his skill as a writer, his skill as an author, and his grasp on Warcraft lore and scrub most of the more nonsensical stuff from my brain until it's relevant to a discussion.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Whidbey View Post
    He's Jaina's Beard.. so mating is not an issue.
    Um... what? What does that even mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Giants41 View Post
    Jaina was supposed to marry Thrall!
    What!? Thrall marrying a girl that remember him his "foster older sister"?
    This is sick. Besides Go'el feel no inter-species attraction, and polymorph Kalec have both traits of Elf and Human that were the 2 major crushes of Jaina.
    Not to mention that Kalecgos is the first MAGE that Jaina get involved romantically. Antonidas surely left a bet that Jaina wouldn't end with Arthas, but with Kael'thas or other mage with elven characteristics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently Blizzard cannot concieve of a universe in which a major female character is either sane or single.

I wish to see more of Lorna Crowley.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    about as long as Kael'thas could do so with a statue of Janna made of chewing gum?

Haha, a Hey Arnold reference, I love it
    dictated but not read.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's also pretty weird from Kalec's end. I mean first it was the human incarnation of the power of the Sunwell. And now Jaina. And doesn't he actually have an arranged marriage thing going on with Tyrigosa? Who's dating a human too?

Awkward.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    It's also pretty weird from Kalec's end. I mean first it was the human incarnation of the power of the Sunwell. And now Jaina. And doesn't he actually have an arranged marriage thing going on with Tyrigosa? Who's dating a human too?

Awkward.
    He's got a mortal fetish, clearly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Somehow i find this "pairing" a bit more tolerable then Jaina x Thrall, cause i can't stand that stupid crack pairing and maybe it would end it once and for all.

Deleted
    Th baby would probably be like the Hulk, human. But if he/she gets angry...BOOM! Dragon time! :P

Deleted
    They would create the first line of.... the dragonborn FUS RO DAH!!!!!!