Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    Well if people say dailies is worst feature in a game it might be part of why players quit along with more relevant things such as lack of interest in wow and time restraints.
    People have.

Different opinions.

People can say.

What they want.

People should not.

Bash people for what they think.

Even if they can't formulate what they want properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Foto View Post
    Whilst this is a semi active thread regarding top raiding it is slightly off topic. Whilst having a look at bs sight/wow progress page I noticed they now have set raid hours - 7pm-12am 6 days a week. Is this new or are they the hours for farm? is no longer super hard core raiders?
    Many of the top-end guilds go from super hardcore to being less so once they've cleared the content. If they're slacking now, they won't be once the new tier comes out. Everyone needs a break.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    People have.

Different opinions.

People can say.

What they want.

People should not.

Bash people for what they think.

Even if they can't formulate what they want properly.
    Why are you typing like that? It's retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by jellospally View Post
    oh hi that was me. No, shes hasn't been in exo for about a month.
    white knight to the rescueeeeeeee!

Quote Originally Posted by Snore View Post
    Because unfortunately sometimes to get a point across on this forum you have to do something out of the ordinary so that the most stubborn and ignorant of people actually take note to it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snore View Post
    And you clearly didnt get the message.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Because unfortunately sometimes to get a point across on this forum you have to do something out of the ordinary so that the most stubborn and ignorant of people actually take note to it.
    It is spam and stupid. Quit it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    It is inevitable that a game like WoW will be constantly losing players, no matter what Blizzard does.

Once you accept this reality, everything else starts to make a bit of sense:

• If WoW never evolved and grew, most people would have stopped playing it more than 7 years ago. It is the very nature of an MMO to keep expanding and adding content, or die.
    • Every change will be disliked by some players. Remember if you make no changes, the game dies anyway.
    • Over time, every player will end up seeing some changes they dislike. The longer you have been playing, the more certain this becomes.
    • Given enough time every single person who ever plays WoW will leave. Either because the changes made to the game are not to their liking, or were insufficient to keep them interested in the game or life circumstances changed to make them unable to continue playing.

So given all of this above, Blizzard doesn't really have much of a choice. They have to recruit new players into the game. They have to try to retain the biggest possible slice of their existing playerbase.

The game you seem to want cannot exist and flaming Blizzard for not making that game is short sighted, because even if you got the game you wanted, it would be dead within a year, which means you still wouldn't have the game you wanted.
    This, 100 times this. WOW has gone on longer than I ever imagined it would when I first logged in for the first time in Vanilla. The game has to evolve over time, some things people will love, some things people might hate.. but it has to change constantly to keep itself current. People will come and go but the game lives on..

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    ...How the hell is it spam? It was my response to what someone said.

Are we really going to overreact to the way I posted something?

10+ Year Old Account
    I quit cause of the dailys!!! I did!! fo reals

nah I kid

I have been a part of 3 guild mergers in my current guild where I am an officer. Let me tell you they never work out, the merged guild still wants to act and be treated as a separate guild. In the end they will leave and take many members from the original guild with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Many of the top-end guilds go from super hardcore to being less so once they've cleared the content. If they're slacking now, they won't be once the new tier comes out. Everyone needs a break.
    Again thats not what I was saying, my point was that they have posted that they raid X hours and although they have a reputation to raid 14+ hours a day when content is released it actually doesn't say that anywhere on their info. I undertsand guilds don;t raid 14+ hours per day every day all year round but I found it strange that they posted set raid hours and didn't mention during content they raid a lot
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

We're confident the .01% left will be thrilled to attend a post-apocalyptic BlizzCon.

Quit with the insults... jeez

Any reliable source mentioning this merge? Haven't seen much evidence :-/

If you believe that then report it and move on, don't reply to it.

Quote Originally Posted by tlacoatl View Post
    Why not? I know a lot of people who did and these players are just that, players, not some super special people, they are just people. If dailies are annoying them and cutting into their time doing what they enjoy, or making the game feel like a boring grind....well, they'll leave like anyone else.

To be honest, the quit rate seams higher in MoP than even Cata, at least early Cata was ok, though it got drastically worse after T11. But MoP started out with fundamental issues, that Bliz have only compounded with 5.1. the changes in 5.2 are comming too late for many people I know.
    Because this people doesn't need to do the dailies. They can buy the enchants from other players on the server, and they don't need the valor gear.

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    I have been a part of 3 guild mergers in my current guild where I am an officer. Let me tell you they never work out, the merged guild still wants to act and be treated as a separate guild. In the end they will leave and take many members from the original guild with them.
    They usually seem to work high end. Paragon and Ensidia were both merged guilds.

One of the guilds I used to raid with, <Supermassive> (current US #5) is also a product of 2 merged guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by zonde View Post
    Quit with the insults... jeez

Any reliable source mentioning this merge? Haven't seen much evidence :-/
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dsoul/advanced
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/malganis/Evodus/

It also shows a lot of people leaving both guilds on Wowprogress, and there are some welcome threads on the Mal'Ganis forums.

Think its definitely true, can't deny it now xD quickly go and reserve some names on that server for lols :P
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

We're confident the .01% left will be thrilled to attend a post-apocalyptic BlizzCon.

Deleted
    It's showing the way that the game turned out.
    Low pop servers are dead with the raiding view.
    Recruitment atm is ..dead...seying my Guild ..

Less and less raider's. Less and Less skilled player's. Less and Less raiding.

New player's are overburned with Lfr that somehow kill the will to go further on normals. And this aswell is a problem with less and less Raiding Guilds.

Atm my guild is on Stanby. 1 Day raiding from 4...... People not even login....

Like people quoted this Merge was/is because...Recruitment is dead..and no replacement for people that take a break.

Anyway on Top.c <Waiting for some awesome Kills=25-man >Aswell with Op music

Will be the end of the two guilds.

I've seen large world-class guilds, to small sever shit guilds all try merges, and I've never known one to end well.
    Death and Taxes and Auroura merged to Vigil

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Choice View Post
    Good luck to them, a bit of a doinky name though. I imagined they would have found something far more creative.
    One of the guilds were called "Vodka", you can't really expect much creativity from those guys when it comes to naming!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt