Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    our hunter felt your pain...
    tons of lfr and normal lei shi kills and heroic will kills to no avail...
    but on our 10 man we now have 2 h lei shi kills, and twice the gun has dropped.

Deleted
    9 weeks after thread creation - first epic ranged weapon ever seen in this expansion drops And it's 496 Taoren, saving me the hassle of spending gold on gems / sockets.
    Coined regardless of drop (2nd hunter has LFR taoern) and I won sholder token as well!

79 rolls, 1 weapon. I hope this never happens again. Sigh, at least it's over. I can use my coins on hc progression bosses and take benefit from Wration quest rewards, at last!
    Upgrading from blue piece of crap I had netted me instant 3 ilvl's (497 -> 500), about 10% attack power and ton of agility. Sitting at 17k unbuffed agi and 23.7% unbuffed crit now.
    Gonna see my DPS skyrocket up tomorrow.
    Last edited by mmocd8b7f80d95; 2013-01-28 at 01:50 AM.

Haha 9 Lei Shi kills on 25 man (54 itmes) and no single gun. Will of the Emperor 25HC first kill and heroic bow. Better than normal bow but still worse than gun ;] Fcked up RNG ;]

Quote Originally Posted by dzidek View Post
    Haha 9 Lei Shi kills on 25 man (54 itmes) and no single gun. Will of the Emperor 25HC first kill and heroic bow. Better than normal bow but still worse than gun ;] Fcked up RNG ;]
    Better enchant it! (hint hint)

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

I killed him yesterday at 23:59. Raid ends at 00:00;] After four hours of wipes I wanted to go to sleep and forgot about enchant ​​that I have in my bags ;P Check my armor later ;P I'm always prepared perfectly for the raid ;P But anyway, thanks for hint
    Last edited by dzidek; 2013-01-28 at 09:30 AM.

Deleted
    It's all about luck.. Doesn't mean it's hardest to get if you are unlucky. I got mine from coin after 6 weeks

I did Will, 1-2 kills and bow (LFR), done Lei Shi for every effing week but one, no gun. All coined. Got Trinket 3 times now, tier tokens more than twice etc...

Shame, Gun is all I need atm. Wish the drop rate was increased.

Just to add my voice to the whining masses...

I transferred server this week, and to my great joy this meant I could hand in the elder charm quest twice (once on my first server, once on my new server).

So this meant 6 coins to spend on Lei Shi, as well as getting normal loot from her twice since I ran Terrace once before I transferred.

And.... 8x gold.

I am now a victim of the the hunters curse.

Also doing terrace LFR 7 times in one week (had to leave one on a Lei Shi wipe coz normal raid was forming) nearly killed me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sultangurde View Post
    That reminds me of Karazhan and Sunfury Bow of the Phoenix that never dropped for me in that tier
    I went all of BC without getting an epic bow to drop. I ended up using S2 xbow when it came out until I replaced it somewhere in Dragonblight.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusions View Post
    I did Will, 1-2 kills and bow (LFR), done Lei Shi for every effing week but one, no gun. All coined. Got Trinket 3 times now, tier tokens more than twice etc...

Shame, Gun is all I need atm. Wish the drop rate was increased.
    So do we all friend. TotES reset today, and so far all I got was a shoulder token (which is inferior next to the Klaxxi-bought shoulders I'm wearing) and more gold (sigh). Still, I have two more chances left - I just hope one of them nets me Taoren.

Up to 17 kills and 17 charms used.

Today was a treat. I got a shoulder token off the boss and the same shoulder token from my charm. Of course, I'm already wearing these shoulders anyway from when I got them originally several weeks ago, so it was still a complete waste of time.

I have to say it's really really really retarded that the boss with I'm pretty sure the highest amount of pieces of gear for our class in the whole tier has our legendary associated weapon mixed in with it.

I feel brick walled by RNG. Weapons are so important to Hunter DPS and I'm getting completely fucked here. I guess it's a good thing I didn't take this tier super seriously because I wouldn't have been able to anyway.

I have to say it's really really really retarded that the boss with I'm pretty sure the highest amount of pieces of gear for our class in the whole tier has our legendary associated weapon mixed in with it.
    Herein lies the problem...
    you have a 14ish % chance to get a drop off a boss, now you divide that by 4 because of the belt, gun, shoulder, and trinket on Lei Shi = 3.5% chance to get the gun. The vast majority of hunters will never see this weapon just because of the mathmatics of it. Putting that into context of almost 3 months of legendary questing and you have a completely idiotic game design by Bliz.

I have mentioned it several times to GC on his twitter and the response is as above... "the legendary weapons wont last very long past 5.2"

Really?
    Thats your rational for having your player base jump through dozens of hoops and spend months doing a quest with no reward? That the item they have quested for but never got will be replaced in a couple months???
    The stupidity of this is astounding... I even suggested a very easy fix, to tie a weapon to the quest to kill the Chapter 2 boss right before you get the prismatic slot... no response.

Quote Originally Posted by jax View Post
    I have mentioned it several times to GC on his twitter and the response is as above... "the legendary weapons wont last very long past 5.2"
    Seeing as they don't plan on any sha-touched weapons in 5.2+; he's right. But it's frigging annoying sitting on a +500 agi gem on 3 chars with 2 having prismatic sockets & not being able to utilize them. Makes me think that the legendary quest is just a waste of time.
    Dafft - Scout - DAoC
    Dafft - Shadow Warrior - Warhammer
    Dafft - Hunter - WoW

I got the H gun on my first kill then I got it again with my token roll.
    Last edited by Tehstool; 2013-01-30 at 07:09 AM.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Still no luck with the LFR Taoren. This is about the 3rd week (possibly 4th) of failure. Getting very ****** sick of this ****!!

The Normal version of Fang Kung, according to wowhead, has superior stats in all areas that matter to a BM Hunter. I'm considering this as THE alternative, because trying to get LFR Taoren is frustrating as! I just need a way to get to Normal 10/25 Will of the Emperor (I don't raid that often).

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    I got the H gun on my first kill then I got it again with my token roll.
    Lucky bastard

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dzidek View Post
    Lucky bastard
    Yes he is! So jealous...!

Been thinking that I may not bother with LFR Taoren, or even Normal Fang Kung. If a better weapon will be available in 5.2, then I'll go for that instead and, for now, just stick with my 2/2 LFR Fang Kung.

Quote Originally Posted by ShasVa View Post
    Yes he is! So jealous...!

Been thinking that I may not bother with LFR Taoren, or even Normal Fang Kung. If a better weapon will be available in 5.2, then I'll go for that instead and, for now, just stick with my 2/2 LFR Fang Kung.
    And you will wait for gun till 5.3

Deleted
    feel your pain. if it weren't for luck on will and a coin on lei shi last week, we would have to progress sha heroic with two lfr guns. in other words we most likely wouldn't have met the damage requirement to get into p2 in order to recieve the lei shi buff (we weren't the only ones out of luck). we didn't see any upgrade for 17 attemts on will hero, lei shi nhc and lei shi hc before we got those damned upgrades.

that's rng in 10 man, our biggest drawback. getting a lfr weapon is one thing. but getting a desired item is a totally different story in 10m, and the big issue 10m has at the moment. as soon as you face a big loot table (just look at the lei shi one) plus a token, which eats up one loot slot, rng gets out of hand. it goes both ways of course, but given the fact that we can only use a fraction of < 20% of the total loot available, rng has a negative impact in general.
    Last edited by mmoc96e249ad29; 2013-01-30 at 01:51 PM.

Given up on it tbh. LFR never dropped it, not even there on normal yet due to raid shortages.

Be nice if all raid weapons had the socket. At least then I would get my bag slot back... Seems daft that my MSV weapon is higher ilvl than a Sha Touched LFR in any case. I just want to use it on *any* weapon. It's really not been thought through.