I really want you to finish watching it Maj.

You're absolutely going to love the ending.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Yup yup, I know of what you're referring to, and I feel that was a special circumstance, though I wouldn't have been extremely surprised (maybe a little upset, again, given the circumstances) if I did get infracted. Sorry, I'll stop commenting on it. xD I'm not even sure if it's allowed for me to comment on it, but I have a feeling you'd be uncomfortable discussing it. You can ignore this if you want.

That sounds like a thread in GenOT, that's a bad place.
    I don't mind discussing it but it would go to the, "discussing mod's actions", whether anything happened or not, it would go there and yeah, I can't allow that. :>

Shit, math is always bad, but Gen OT isn't!
    THAT HAPPENED? YES! I gotta watch TWD!
    That's the spirit!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    In the TV show, yes, in the comics, no. That person actually pretty decent in the comics.

Unless I'm misremembering it, you're wrong there.

Is Lori not the mom? The one that takes a shotgun to the back, and dies, falling on the kid and killing him?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    I really want you to finish watching it Maj.

You're absolutely going to love the ending.
    Yeah, I'll try tomorrow. :d

10+ Year Old Account

So much tasty pork in my belly

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post

Is Lori not the mom? The one that takes a shotgun to the back, and dies, falling on the kid and killing him?
    Yes, that is her. I mean, okay, I can guess she's kinda of a bitch in the comics too, but I actually didn't feel that, [I]at all[/I], like I did with the TV show, or atleast, the comics' author didn't want to transmit that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, that is her. I mean, okay, I can guess she's kinda of a bitch in the comics too, but I actually didn't feel that, [I]at all[/I], like I did with the TV show, or atleast, the comics' author didn't want to transmit that.
    Oooooooooooooh nevermind. I misread that.

I thought you were saying that she lived in the comic. Not that she wasn't a bitch in the comic (she really wasn't that bad, so I agree.)

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind discussing it but it would go to the, "discussing mod's actions", whether anything happened or not, it would go there and yeah, I can't allow that. :>

Shit, math is always bad, but Gen OT isn't!

That's the spirit!
    I figured. I try not to break rules whenever I can. xD

Yes it is. At least for me. xD

I just gotta wait for it to come out on Netflix, even though I still have the second season to go through.

Fun fact: my dad started watching it, and while he usually goes to bed around 10, even on weekends, he watched the entire series (both seasons) in one day and pretty much one sitting. xD

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Deleted
    Oooooooooooooh nevermind. I misread that.

I thought you were saying that she lived in the comic. Not that she wasn't a bitch in the comic (she really wasn't that bad, so I agree.)
    Ah, okay.

10+ Year Old Account

Ahahahahaha, I really gotta watch TWD.

Something.

Deleted
    I just gotta wait for it to come out on Netflix, even though I still have the second season to go through.

Fun fact: my dad started watching it, and while he usually goes to bed around 10, even on weekends, he watched the entire series (both seasons) in one day and pretty much one sitting. xD
    Netflix? I don't know if this is surprising or not but I've never went there lol. Is it free or something? I don't really know what Netflix is lol.

Jebus, one day? Rofl, he mustn't have left the sofa.

15+ Year Old Account
    That's from the comics, not the show. I haven't seen the show (well, all the way through) because the few episodes I watched I did not like at all. It's one of those things where I don't think they should have called it The Walking Dead, because it's too different.

Deleted
    That scene is actually kinda gory/NSFWish, but since it's in black and white, it's not really much, kinda sad. :/

The comics are a bit gory in the zombies/bites parts, it's amazingly fantastic, that's one of the reasons I love it. Wish it was coloured.

---------- Post added 2013-01-29 at 04:28 AM ----------

That's from the comics, not the show. I haven't seen the show (well, all the way through) because the few episodes I watched I did not like at all. It's one of those things where I don't think they should have called it The Walking Dead, because it's too different.
    Have you seen everything from the comics yet?

I remember you saying that you were still reading so I don't know if you've finished or not.

Thats the comic book version.

Maj I think Netflix is US only I know of it but it isn't available over here.

[e] I stand corrected "Netflix, Inc. is an American provider of on-demand Internet streaming media in North and South America, the Caribbean, United Kingdom, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland and flat rate DVD-by-mail in the United States"

Deleted
    Read all the things!

Go go, Deca.

15+ Year Old Account
    Have you seen everything from the comics yet?

I remember you saying that you were still reading so I don't know if you've finished or not.
    I haven't gotten around to finishing it yet. But I do have a couple days off now so I may get around to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Netflix? I don't know if this is surprising or not but I've never went there lol. Is it free or something? I don't really know what Netflix is lol.

Jebus, one day? Rofl, he mustn't have left the sofa.
    It's not free, but it's really nice anyways (it's free for me because my parents pay for it, but I'd be willing to fork out the cash if they did not). Netflix is a DVD service where you can order up to 3 DVDs that you can watch (I believe they have nearly all movies and shows, except for stuff that is still in theaters), some things are on Instant Play, which is a stream (think of it like a youtube video) of shows and movies (though Instant Play does not have everything). That's not a good explanation, but I hope you kind of get the idea.

That makes me sad.

Well, the TV show certainly isn't SFW, so I wouldn't expect the comics to be.

Something.

15+ Year Old Account
    TWD is on Netflix. Unless yours is dumb, Deca. I know it's on ours.

10+ Year Old Account
    TWD is on Netflix. Unless yours is dumb, Deca. I know it's on ours.
    It is, but I haven't checked recently if the third seasons is on Instant Play.

Nvm, I checked, the first two seasons are, but not the third one as of yet.

Something.

15+ Year Old Account
    It is, but I haven't checked recently if the third seasons is on Instant Play.

Nvm, I checked, the first two seasons are, but not the third one as of yet.
    Ugh. Apparently my reading comprehension has gone to shit today. Only the first 2 are on here, too. 3rd isn't available yet. Won't be for a bit still I imagine.