Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Au revoir Shadow Priests...ye im dropping my priest for pvp and it will be left to pve and it isn't that good in any spec no matter if i am facing a raid boss, bot or any random player/class...Gee Gee Blizzard for killing us. Unlike others i have only one class that i enjoy playing and now its crap. I think its time to take a break from wow.

lol at mage 3 sec deep freeze with glyph, gona be a useless glyph imo

10+ Year Old Account
    Yet what good does pvp power do for me when soloing stuff as shadow... In other terms, our offhealing is gone, our singletarget dps is shite, nuke cds? - wuts dat?... guess its about time to reroll

Deleted
    a life action movie how dumb fuck stupid can blizzard get you have this great animation team it will be cheaper better will alow you do to more stuff make the story more epic and you dont use them you use some random director that isnt that amazing and you make it life action WTF ! seriously i just cant

Deleted
    Preparation - no longer resets the cooldown of Cloak of Shadows.
    Cloak of Shadows - cooldown reduced to 60 sec (from 2 min).

Amazing, now only needs to be done with the rest of the spells on prep, and then prep needs to be removed from the game!

resetting CDs is never fun, but low CDs are extremely fun

Deleted
    Beside all the nerf reverts of basically everything they said which'd come with 5.2, the 4 lines of shaman changes we got in the last month, seem like sugar..... wohooooo!!!

Not.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazaxist View Post
    lol at mage 3 sec deep freeze with glyph, gona be a useless glyph imo
    Agreed....at least it frees up a glyph spot I guess. I want to try the Armors one.

Characters that have attained requisite title levels (Centurion, Knight-Champion, Grand Marshal, High Warlord, etc.) through the Rated Battleground system will be able to purchase old PVP items requiring those titles.

i am the only one that finds this change really stupid ?

Deleted
    Not at all happy with the Phantasm change.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    Love them tears of all those fotm rollers playing Spriests. Back to reality guys hybrid tax still exists! There is hope!

Regards, a happy warlock
    I've been playing a Spriest since Wrath, I was pretty excited that they got so fun to play this expansion, but. Oh well, if nerfs are incoming, I guess I'm already pretty used to it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Excesskek View Post
    Characters that have attained requisite title levels (Centurion, Knight-Champion, Grand Marshal, High Warlord, etc.) through the Rated Battleground system will be able to purchase old PVP items requiring those titles.

i am the only one that finds this change really stupid ?
    Classic pvp gear looks shit anyway. The only ones that look remotely cool are the alliance warrior and paladin set.

DK's and Monk got the short end of the stick here anyway.

Deleted
    What happened to Sam Raimi directing the movie?

Duncan Jones has like zero experience in the field..

Quote Originally Posted by Quho2 View Post
    a life action movie how dumb fuck stupid can blizzard get you have this great animation team it will be cheaper better will alow you do to more stuff make the story more epic and you dont use them you use some random director that isnt that amazing and you make it life action WTF ! seriously i just cant
    Stop your whining will ya?

And unless you learn ore things about movie making then don't talk. Tangled is one of the most high budget films ever and it is completely CGI.

First of all a live action movie costs around 100 million as the post says. If they make a CGI movie it will ALOT more expensive. How the hell did you think it will be cheaper is beyond me.

Secondly the team they have on making their CGI cinematics makes one cinematic for a year, which means they don't the people to make an entire movie. Again they will need to hire more people which will be alot more expenisve.

You have no idea what you're saying.

Deleted
    Blizzard has not yet realized that the survival of the priest in pvp is horrible, what do you want me to say, it will be like "every man for himself" the nerf to re up, anyway if he kills the class which is already low.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heimia View Post
    What happened to Sam Raimi directing the movie?

Duncan Jones has like zero experience in the field..
    Sam Raimi is a cheesy hack who should stick to producing. You can tell a bad director if their work keeps getting worse the more creative control they get as a result of earlier, more collaborative successes. Spider-Man 3 was drivel.

Duncan Jones's debut was Moon, which was an absolutely amazing movie.

What had Zack Snyder made before 300?
    When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

And yet, I still can't transmog the levle 60 PvP gear on toons other than the ones I obtained the VANILLA title from.

Love the logic there.

Deleted
    I love the patchnotes especially those that address balance druids' problems with movement dps, wrath super low damages and useless talents never being used + all th epvp buffs we've received....oh wait !

Ooo, the director to Moon. If anyone hasn't seen that movie, go ahead now. Great stuff.

Glyph of Mind Spike only works from Mind Spike that aren't instant casts from Surge of Darkness.

I don't get this. So FDCL is now a useless talent?

Man I love how some people at the main forums criticise this movie and the director when they only watch 1 movie per year.

"Duncan who?"

"I never heard of Moon and probably no one else hasn't"

"Blah blah fucking blah"