Poll: Christopher Jordan Dorner, Hero or Psycho?

Page 17 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    To be fair, most of the support on this forum is from two posters, one of whom invokes Anime in his defence, the other Serenity.
    Not really i just quote it BIG difference. And i gotta say if the idea of quoting fitting lines doesn't make sense then i dunno what to say.

Fiction will often say FAR more then anyone in reality is willing to admit and hold more truths then people can accept. We are quoting what we feel to be true words for this particular case.

Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    i think you are overestimating the support he is receiving. from what i see most think hes batshit crazy and dont like what he's doing, while at the same time thinking the LAPD has some very serious issues and dont like what they're doing. really, the guy couldnt have picked a more unsympathetic foil. well, except maybe pedos
    i bet if someone started hunting neo-nazis there would banners with him for president.

cause lets be honest, to most murdering a nazi is about the same as killing a rabid dog.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zechs-cenarius View Post
    ... of the trench coat mafia...

Please just stahp. there was no Trench Coat Mafia, there was two crazy kids with guns in Colorado. The Media Called them Trench Coat Mafia and said it was a part of the Gothic Subculture. As someone who is a part of the Gothic Subculture and a avid wearer of black trench coats, just stop that line of thought right now because it is unrelated.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Maybe but the way the LAPD are handling it certainly is.
    Agreed, but the ends do not justify the means. Especially since at best those officers will be relieved of duty with a slap on the wrist. I'm very skeptical of anything major resulting in this.

Has there been anymore reports of his whereabouts/actions? Haven't seen anything new for awhile.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    i bet if someone started hunting neo-nazis there would banners with him for president.

cause lets be honest, to most murdering a nazi is about the same as killing a rabid dog.
    Which might be why I keep saying the message is true even if the actions are wrong.

People need to understand LA has some of the most corrupt police on the planet. I feel safer around Mexican cops than I do with LAPD. At least in Mexico I know who's paying them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brash View Post
    Agreed, but the ends do not justify the means. Especially since at best those officers will be relieved of duty with a slap on the wrist. I'm very skeptical of anything major resulting in this.

Has there been anymore reports of his whereabouts/actions? Haven't seen anything new for awhile.
    Sadly at this point you might be right...which isn't good. Just mean another like him will show up eventually. Crazies like him may be crazy but that doesn't mean they don't also have reasons/good points.... If things DON'T change our society may see ALOT more like him.

The worse the corruption gets the more people like him will how up...Thus i truly hope that we learn from this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    To be fair, most of the support on this forum is from two posters, one of whom invokes Anime in his defence, the other Serenity.
    Would you stop attacking the character of the posters.... These are the kind of tactics people use when they are unable to reasonably refute the argument and simply makes you look childish.

I have yet to see a single individual who supports what this man is doing. No one here supports his methods. What they do support is the message that corruption and discrimination is not okay. That putting up with things because "that's the way they are" is unacceptable. By most accounts corruption and misconduct is rife within LAPD. Why shouldn't people support a message that this kind of behaviour is not acceptable?

The most evil actions are often the result of good intentions...
    Last edited by Rhyseh; 2013-02-08 at 04:44 AM.

One thing that all these latest shootings seam to have in common is they all where on a form of Antidepressants or similar drugs
    Antidepressants come with a warning label as a possible side effect that it could trigger thoughts of suicide so why cant they also trigger thoughts to kill others if they can trigger thoughts of killing one self
    I think it is time to take another look at the effects these antidepressants and similar drugs have on some people

People's fascination with this piece is that it almost sounds like a Hollywood script, you can read Dorner's manifesto with Sam Jackson's voice and it sounds perfect. This is every revenge movie we've seen on the big screen. Paparazzi, Crash, Taken, Die Hard, the man was a hero who faced the injustice of a system he swore to uphold. He was an honorable man forced into a department of scum, villainy and corrupt officers with personal agendas.

The sad thing is that he spoke of how skilled, morally defined and ethnical he was... Then turned to murder as a method of revenge. Murder is such a barbaric form of revenge, you don't get revenge on the man you kill. No, the man does not drift away to heaven as a ghost thinking "Darn it all, I wish I didn't wrong him" all you do is ruin the lives of the mother, the wife, the child of the man you slew. For a man who spoke of himself as a paragon and righteous man he did nothing more but turn himself in to a villain. He's just another "I'm fed up with the system and will prove it with violence" terrorist; a Jared Loughner. He's the very kind of man us the people have no choice but to trust with our lives - Now a murderer on the run.

Dorner was a genius, a morally good genius, but no time will come when people will cheer him on and see him as a revolutionary. This isn't the wild west Dorner, you can't shoot the corrupt sheriff and become a town hero. You're on the run for life now Dorner, theres no statute of limitations for murder, especially not for murder of an officer. I pity him, I really do, but murder is murder. I wish he didn't go down this path, he had the strength and intelligence to really push a new age of LAPD policing.
    Last edited by Al Gorefiend; 2013-02-08 at 04:57 AM. Reason: Too many commas

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    I think it is time to take another look at the effects these antidepressants and similar drugs have on some people
    Don't be silly, it would harm the natural progress of the economy. If people think they are harmful they can just not buy them.

-random capitalist

One thing that all these latest shootings seam to have in common is they all where on a form of Antidepressants or similar drugs
    Antidepressants come with a warning label as a possible side effect that it could trigger thoughts of suicide so why cant they also trigger thoughts to kill others if they can trigger thoughts of killing one self
    You bring up a very good point, one I never realized myself. However, IIRC, like... a little less than HALF the entire nation of the US is on some form of anti-depressant? 10 mass murderers out of 100 million wouldn't be a cause of alarm.
    Last edited by Al Gorefiend; 2013-02-08 at 05:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually some forms of depression DO result in hyper aggressive behavior.

I believe he was inspired by Django.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Actually some forms of depression DO result in hyper aggressive behavior.
    This train could open up a whole new segway into potential causes. None of which we could accurately substantiate. It could equally be dietary or lifestyle related (lack of Vitamin D has been shown to cause depression in some cases). On the whole I think Western society as a whole needs to have a good look at dietary and lifestyle issues. Often times depression and other illnesses are simply brought about by environmental or nutritional imbalances, unfortunately modern medicine does very little to address this, preferring instead to to treat the symptoms rather than the cause. But this subject could be a whole new thread on its own....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyseh View Post
    This train could open up a whole new segway into potential causes. None of which we could accurately substantiate. It could equally be dietary or lifestyle related (lack of Vitamin D has been shown to cause depression in some cases). On the whole I think Western society as a whole needs to have a good look at dietary and lifestyle issues. Often times depression and other illnesses are simply brought about by environmental or nutritional imbalances, unfortunately modern medicine does very little to address this, preferring instead to to treat the symptoms rather than the cause. But this subject could be a whole new thread on its own....

Oh no i agree i get depressed on occasion due to the VERY things you mention. Get some extra sleep eat right and BAM no more depression. I call it hormonal depression as in it's chemical/hormone related and TRUE must use medicine no choice depression genetic depression.

10+ Year Old Account
    They screwed him over badly, and even if you don't believe him the situation is shady enough to merit further investigation. If he didn't snap he would've been able to fix his life up I think. Having a very angry, intelligent, well trained, and fucking colossal serial killer isn't a good situation to have. Killing those innocent people is disgusting, if he just killed the people that were responsible it still wouldn't be justified, but it'd make more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    Street gangs got together and do community service these days. well the bloods and crypts anyway.

What kind of bs lie is that? Just because a few reformed gang members are trying to make amends does not mean current members are also doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    People need to understand LA has some of the most corrupt police on the planet. I feel safer around Mexican cops than I do with LAPD. At least in Mexico I know who's paying them.
    More BS the Mexican police work for the cartels. Mexican police is so corrupt the Mexican army had to dissolve them in some cites because the corruption ran all the way to the top.
    Last edited by TheGimp; 2013-02-08 at 05:37 AM.

Suppressing the truth will leave to deadly consequences for you and your family. There will be an element of surprise where you work, live, eat, and sleep. I will utilize ISR at your home, workplace, and all locations in between. I will utilize OSINT to discover your residences, spouses workplaces, and children's schools. IMINT to coordinate and plan attacks on your fixed locations. Its amazing whats on NIPR. HUMINT will be utilized to collect personal schedules of targets. I never had the opportunity to have a family of my own, I'm terminating yours. Quan, Anderson, Evans, and BOR members Look your wives/husbands and surviving children directly in the face and tell them the truth as to why your children are dead.

got that from his article, His story is amazing and very interesting. He is going all out Punisher on their ass lol

10+ Year Old Account
    is this thread still ridiculous? ok, just checking

I haven't read the manifesto, when somebody that isn't a raving lunatic murderer wants to expose police corruption let me know

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    is this thread still ridiculous? ok, just checking

I haven't read the manifesto, when somebody that isn't a raving lunatic murderer wants to expose police corruption let me know
    His way may be one of the only ways though.