Thread: Pvp meta gem

Pvp meta gem

How do you get the cut now? Will it be just learned, bought with conquest, or have they mentioned it?

Haven't mentioned it yet, however it's assumed by many that it's not part of the legendary quest line.

I'm quite worried about the actual legendary metas however as they'll be able to be used in Elite Tyrannical Helms (ilvl 504), which could be very very strong (especially if Capacitance is anything like Vial/Cunning/insert other OP damage proc trinket here).

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalysun View Post
    Haven't mentioned it yet, however it's assumed by many that it's not part of the legendary quest line.

I'm quite worried about the actual legendary metas however as they'll be able to be used in Elite Tyrannical Helms (ilvl 504), which could be very very strong (especially if Capacitance is anything like Vial/Cunning/insert other OP damage proc trinket here).
    Easy to now allow those to be slotted into a meta socket unless the helm is a PvP piece, I would assume.

I would assume the PvP gem isn't going to be a cut, and will be bought with honor/conq and require rating, as they said they want some things like the weapon enchant to still require rating, just not armor sets.

If you can use the legendary metas in the PvP helmet I can see some of them actually being stronger than the PvP Epic gem, which can lead to bad things. Also some of the new Trinkets might as very well be stronger in heroic mode than the PvP trinkets.