Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SanderZammy View Post
    I'm missing something here. Shaohao ruled 10000 years ago, how did he come back NOW to get rid of his pride, or at least explain about the last Sha being Pride?
    I bet its his spirit, remember hes one with the land now apperantly, we will know soon enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Well Garrosh was right at least in one thing. Vol'jin IS a traitor.
    Have you read Tides of War ? or Have you done Troll starting quests ? Maybe death of Caine is on enough? ! After all this Sh*t Vol'jin and Baine bagged Garrosh to stop his madness and lead the horde like worthy Warchief. How can you call Vol'jin a traitor when Garrosh tried to kill him? What would you expect to do if someone tried to do that to you and you survived ? Take revenge yes ?

Vol'jin had had no Choice, he had to ally with Alliance or Let the Horde Rot in the hands of crazed Warchief !
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    And it sounds like the new Legendary is a Cloak.
    Maybe that's why every single cloak since the start of cata has been ugly and pointy,
    they were building up to this one, awesome, legendary cloak?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Matru View Post
    Maybe that's why every single cloak since the start of cata has been ugly and pointy,
    they were building up to this one, awesome, legendary cloak?
    It's most likely an enchant and not an actual cloak.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I'm missing something here. Shaohao ruled 10000 years ago, how did he come back NOW to get rid of his pride, or at least explain about the last Sha being Pride?
    Shaohao ruled 10000 years ago yes. Know who else ruled 10000 years ago? The Monkey King. Not that implausible in this game to come back in the flesh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe its just Emperors spirit talking to Wrathion. Who knows, we will see in time! Or he might be Immortal like night elves were

Deleted
    Thralls voice sounded different to what i remember.

O Boy this scenarios are most excited files

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dybia View Post
    Shaohao ruled 10000 years ago yes. Know who else ruled 10000 years ago? The Monkey King. Not that implausible in this game to come back in the flesh.
    Ummm... Maybe we stay in the game ? We have Tyrande and Malfurion for this ?

Did we ever find out what those weird helm things were supposed to be? (The fiery horns, the icy skull, and the black and red hood thing.)

On-topic: Oh my good golly gosh, willikers gee wiz, I can't handle it. I'm speculating hard for the future now, oh jeez. My Paladin sense is going absolutely haywire about the Legion coming back. If the Legion came back, wouldn't that also mean Kil'Jaeden and Sargeras? What if it's too soon, Executus? Otherwise we're gonna need some even bigger bads to mess with. I don't even know if that's possible.

Wait.

Are those Emperor soundfiles from the Dark Heart Scenario?

It says Sha of Pride. I'm dumb. Sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    Oh dear...you just lit a light for moths called Garrosh supporters to get on your case. =P
    Well, I like Garrosh, but I like him because he betrayed everything The Horde stood for. I guess I'm not as much a Garrosh supporter as I'm just one who likes well written characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    Maybe its just Emperors spirit talking to Wrathion. Who knows, we will see in time! Or he might be Immortal like night elves were
    Doesn't sound like he's a spirit. Shaohao mentions being carried up the mountain by the player.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Have you read Tides of War ? or Have you done Troll starting quests ? Maybe death of Caine is on enough? ! After all this Sh*t Vol'jin and Baine bagged Garrosh to stop his madness and lead the horde like worthy Warchief. How can you call Vol'jin a traitor when Garrosh tried to kill him? What would you expect to do if someone tried to do that to you and you survived ? Take revenge yes ?

Vol'jin had had no Choice, he had to ally with Alliance or Let the Horde Rot in the hands of crazed Warchief !
    Cairne was demented old man. Baine and Vol'jin and nothing more than clowns. Garrosh was doing world a favor getting rid of them. And in terms of darkspear, we wiped all other tribes so why not to finish the job and call it a day ?

Well, he did become one with the land, in the process he might have become immortal, just like the land itself.

Cairne was demented old man. Baine and Vol'jin and nothing more than clowns. Garrosh was doing world a favor getting rid of them. And in terms of darkspear, we wiped all other tribes so why not to finish the job and call it a day ?
    Cairne certainly wasn't demented, and age certainly didn't matter as he was wiping the floor with Garrosh until the paralyzing poison kicked in. Cairne was 10 times the warrior Garrosh is. Baine and Vol'jin fight for what's right, I like Garrosh partly because he causes conflict, partly because he's so hilarious to watch, the guy is just so stupid, it's been a comedy show everytime he goes anti-alliance, especially in the Ulduar trailer.

As for the trolls, the Zandalari are still well alive, even after this patch, these guys were just reinforcements, Zul and Rastakhan still have plenty of Zandalar trolls, and not only them, since they united the Gurubashi, Amani, Drakkari and Farakki tribes too there's no shortage of trolls from the different tribes, that's hardly wiping them from the face of the planet.
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2013-03-25 at 07:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    Doesn't sound like he's a spirit. Shaohao mentions being carried up the mountain by the player.
    His voice definitely sounds affected by something and gets progressively worse. Maybe he has become a Sha underling, and the player just manages to snap him out for a moment.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    Thralls voice sounded different to what i remember.
    Yeah, I'm guessing they didn't "tune" whatever voice box they usually use on Metzen's voice - or he kinda forgot how to do the "real" Thrall voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    damnit... the seventh sha is sha of pride... way to take the easy way out blizz...
    What are you talking about?

EVERYONE saw this coming. Pride is what personifies Garrosh and most of the leaders of the races most, so of course it'll be the final plight to conquer.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    My theory is that he appears as this "Seer Hao" and then eventually reveals himself to be the spirit/whatever of Shaohao.

---------- Post added 2013-03-25 at 08:51 PM ----------

Yowza, you are about as far off as you can be. Impressive!

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    My theory is that he appears as this "Seer Hao" and then eventually reveals himself to be the spirit/whatever of Shaohao.
    Does this mean he's going to actually purge the Pride from himself and Garrosh may try and control it?

Man I wish we had more answers now.

This also hints that the Dark Heart of Pandaria may be the Emperor himself.