Best setup for 2vs2 and 3vs3 (hunter and...?)

I'm pvp beginner but I love it After 3 years of pure pve I've found pvp very enjoyable On casual level (random BG) I'm god But only there

I have simple question, with who should I play arenas? 2s and 3s? Could you give me best classes/specs combinations? At the beginning I will play only for cap, but after that maybe sth more serious.

I'm looking for help from my fellow hunters

2 hunters? 3 hunters? 2 hunters 1 paladin? ur set.

" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "

2's no a days have no relevance other than to just get points. In 2's I run with my buddy who is a shaman, but I'd advise against that because our DRs are on the same table. I would suggest a pally for 2's. In 3's, the best comp right now seems to be, for hunters, arms warrior, BM hunter, and holy pally.

Hunters synergize well with the following classes:
    Rogue, warrior, ret, feral druid.
    comps i'd reccomend for 3's, KFC (Warrior hunter healer) Jungle cleave (hunter feral healer) not sure what this is called (hunter ret healer) and thugcleave (hunter rogue healer, pref priest)

Rogue/Hunter/Druid
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

Deleted
    in 2s- ive seen huntard+ret are doing really fine

10+ Year Old Account
    Played some 2s today with a Disc Priest and a Ret pally, did decently well with both, and the ret was under geared, seems Ret/Hunter does have pretty good synergy.

2s: Hunter Rogue, Hunter Feral, Hunter Ret, Hunter Mage, Hunter Warrior.

3s: Hunter Rogue Healer, Hunter Feral Healer, Hunter Ret Healer, Hunter Mage Healer, Hunter Warrior Healer.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    2s: Hunter Rogue, Hunter Feral, Hunter Ret, Hunter Mage, Hunter Warrior.

3s: Hunter Rogue Healer, Hunter Feral Healer, Hunter Ret Healer, Hunter Mage Healer, Hunter Warrior Healer.
    I've rarely seen mage/hunter in 2s and never in 3s, o_O

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    I've rarely seen mage/hunter in 2s and never in 3s, o_O
    Then you're lucky enough to never have been shattered and powershot at the same time.

Deleted
    I see a lot of successful Disc/BM teams in 2v2.

I'm also gonna try it, always wanted to.

I did few 2vs2 matches with ench shammy. Easy, but only for cap. Next week I'll go for 3s with warrior and hpala.