Deleted

As a recruit to the ascended programme in rift, to buy rift+expansion or not?

Simply put is it worth it to buy the bundle they offer you of rift+expansion a solid choice if you are looking to invest into the game from the beginning or after playing a little.

I was wondering if it gives you extra access to anything I may be interested in?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Bhoy View Post
    Simply put is it worth it to buy the bundle they offer you of rift+expansion a solid choice if you are looking to invest into the game from the beginning or after playing a little.

I was wondering if it gives you extra access to anything I may be interested in?

thanks
    The biggest benefit to buy SL before you hit 50 is access to the new souls. In the case of Rogue you gain Tactitian which combined with Marksman and Riftstalker is one of the, if not the, best leveling specs. Warriors get Tempest so they have a ranged option which would be useful leveling. Mages get Harbinger which turns their weapon into a sword and they can melee. Clerics get defiler which I still don't know much about.

Outside of access to those souls there is no great advantage, other than price if it is on sale, to picking up both before you are 50.