Deleted

[Feral] Low dps?

Hi
    I'm fairly new to feral druid but want to improve.
    I feel like my dps on dummy is quite low.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...t/Lawks/simple
    What dps should I be able to pull in this gear? Any criticism would be appreciated.

First off, I definitely recommend taking a look at the sticky on the top of the druid forums. Just taking a look at your armory, you're missing a few gems/enchants. Also, your T6 talent, Dream of Cenarius, is considered an advanced talent. It adds an additional layer of complexity that I wouldn't recommend until you become much more comfortable with the feral playstyle. I would recommend Heart of the Wild for it's passive boost to stats.

In your gear I would say that 70k-ish on a dummy would be acceptable. But again, I highly recommend you read the sticky. The biggest dps gains you'll see as a feral before gear even comes into the picture is cleaning up your rotation.

To add on to what Khayelynn said, you're also using the Incarnation talent, you'll find that Soul of the Forest is much better. Incarnation is actually the worst of the three talents in that tier. Like he said, Dream of Cenarius dramatically increases the difficulty of the spec, so if you're not using it to its full potential, switch to Heart of the Wild.

Another thing, if you're having trouble just keeping up with the rotation in general, try getting an addon to help you. For something that just puts everything you need to see together (DoTs, buffs, energy, combo points), try DroodFocus or BadKitty. I use DroodFocus myself. If you want an addon that actually tells you what ability to use, just so you can get a feel of what you should be using, try downloading Ovale, it will tell you what attacks to use to maximize your dps, and you'll be able to tell if you've been messing something up.

Deleted
    Made some dummy tests with some suggestions from here, 65 k which needs to be improved.
    Stay strong kitties.

Deleted
    Feral is fine, atm

Quote Originally Posted by Flawks View Post
    Made some dummy tests with some suggestions from here, 65 k which needs to be improved.
    Stay strong kitties.
    65k-ish dps is good enuff for your gear atm just side note you are overcaped with hit drop ~170 rating in iit and most sockets you can pretty much ignore bonusses unlesss its agi bonus(boots) and socket pure agi gems. Also fix your engie stuff especially gloves enchant (1920 agi/min is huge) also you are missing bracer enchant but since its 476 ilvl lfr i wouldnt enchant it myself though and herbalism isn't raiding spec so change that also (unless its and alt ofc) i prefer static bonus like LW gives(and saves gold) or enchanting(decent gold inc). I personally use Drood Focus addon and you can set every thing ingame you need to know about your buffs/debuffs trinket procs etc(also have weak aura option if you like it shining around your char everywhere) on side note you have also dots on bleed icons that indicates with what buff you have bleed runing but thats a bit advanced and wouldnt recomend you paying to much attention to it till you get used to rotation and get to know how much time you need to generate next combo points to use finishers etc.