Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Chris mitten

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DonQShot View Post
    omg and what is that advantage specifically?
    They currently have 4 specs which everyone is well aware of. Regardless of whether 4th specs for everyone is a good idea or not, in this game if one class has something desirable other players will want that same something for their own class or something of the equivalent. Surely people are aware of how ape shit the community goes if one of the factions get something the other doesn't or when a class get a bit of the limelight such as green fire for warlocks. I think its fair all classes get the same treatment as druids got.

This is photoshopped, I can tell because I have seen a lot of photoshops.

Deleted
    Chris mitten is easy to find
    He is a project manager for blizzard . soooooooo might be true might not be
    w.ww.d3joy.com/News/Diablo-3-will-Support-four-Players-with-local-Screen.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    Photoshopped ? What makes you say that?

Or why would he/she (fan) use Photoshop to make this simple picture. OR why would not Blizzard use simple Photoshop skills to create this picture.
    This pic gives info, not speculating or adding something.
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    This pic gives info, not speculating or adding something.
    The pic is made by putting together class icons with spec icons, and by adding random icons that already exist within a game for spells some with slight alterations. Hell, some of those icons were already in WC3.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    People have been throwing out ideas such as 4th spec for all classes, tinker class etc, a lot lately, in discussion over what will happen next expansion. Whoever made this just combined everything people have been talking about into this image. Too much time on their hands me thinks. lol
    This, I even have an idea or two about who may have done this fake.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    Not sure if you're simply joking or not, but a good photoshop is completely unnoticable.

Besides, who is to say Blizzard wouldn't photoshop something simple just to discuss a brainstorm? Oh, and what program do they use to create their images anyway? Probably photoshop. Your comment doesn't add anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    The pic is made by putting together class icons with spec icons, and by adding random icons that already exist within a game for spells some with slight alterations. Hell, some of those icons were already in WC3.
    Icons are not problem. Blizzard Always uses old icons for beta or PTR versions. But when the patch expansion or game is launched they use new icons if it is necessary.
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

Gotta admit this looks very intriguing

If its fake then kudos to the guy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchor View Post
    How come people don't moan about imbalance all the time in LoL with 100+ different champions, but in WoW with what ? 8 or 9 classes it's suddenly so hard to balance?
    We have 11 classes in wow, not 8 or 9, and a total of 34 specs. Also any specs in wow have way more skills/abitlities than a champion in Lol, the truth is you can't even compare the two.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RyokuchaMidori View Post
    This, I even have an idea or two about who may have done this fake.
    lol so obvious isn't it XD?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Gotta admit this looks very intriguing

If its fake then kudos to the guy
    Kudos for picking random icons that slightly match and letting our own imagination guess what it is?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been advocating for a tinker class and a 4th spec for awhile now. I never thought of the possibility that they would bring in both at the same time.

That would be one heck of an expansion, and would make a lot of people very happy.

There is some evidence to back up this possibility. The biggest being that Locks have a 4th spec tied into a glyph, and I seriously doubt they're just going to dump the spec next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by clampy View Post
    Kudos for picking random icons that slightly match and letting our own imagination guess what it is?
    It got 13 pages of replies so he must be doing something right

very few trolls get this far

Deleted
    fakes to me. I can see an employer send mail to the wrong guy "within" the company with a typo or something but going from blizzard.com (assuming this is the internal domain name) to gmail.com?

Yes there's mail auto-completion feature, but that would have to exclude the typo in the first place so using that would have never sent the mail to the wrong guy and second place why would they use an external mailing service at *any* point so that the address get saved on auto completion.

Difficult to believe they would communicate internal and very sensible stuff through external mails services like gmail about reserved and delicate work stuff.
    Also "here's some ideas" there are really no ideas on the screenshot I would expect something a bit more complete.

---------- Post added 2013-05-13 at 01:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    It got 13 pages of replies so he must be doing something right

very few trolls get this far
    it just plays on people desires and imagination pretty easy
    Last edited by mmoc89084f456c; 2013-05-13 at 12:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    there is no chance in hell that this is legit lol. A warrior dragon spec? a hunter dark ranger spec? who the hell came up with these? It's obviously fan made because not only these specs have anything to do with the classes but also are evocative of a hero spec/class which would be unfair to druids 4th spec.
    Actually if you look closer at the spec icons you would realize that a lot of those specs make sense.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitBat69 View Post
    They currently have 4 specs which everyone is well aware of. Regardless of whether 4th specs for everyone is a good idea or not, in this game if one class has something desirable other players will want that same something for their own class or something of the equivalent. Surely people are aware of how ape shit the community goes if one of the factions get something the other doesn't or when a class get a bit of the limelight such as green fire for warlocks. I think its fair all classes get the same treatment as druids got.
    I think that all classes will eventually have another spec. But the key word is eventually. It is by far the least of Blizzards worries and certainly not a gamebreaker or subscriber killer. Or any other fancy adjectives I can make =P. I mean what would Blizz accomplish by adding 4th specs to all classes at the same time plus one more class. The new class I can see it happening to lure new players but adding 4th spec is the worst possible choice for blizz to take at this moment. It would bring no new players to game. It would take Blizz a full year non-stop to balance it all. plus I know a fan-made concept when I see one =P.

But back on topic. We agree then, that just because druids have 4 specs, don't make them OP gamewise? Plus I don't see people quitting over that so u see my point?

---------- Post added 2013-05-13 at 01:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Boblet View Post
    The icons for Enhancement and Balance aren't even the correct ones, should have been obvious from the start.
    haha Nice 1

---------- Post added 2013-05-13 at 01:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Actually if you look closer at the spec icons you would realize that a lot of those specs make sense.
    yes they do, but I don't think its going to happen.

Deleted
    Strikes me as highly unlikely that it's real. The last class icons don't make sense as just a Tinker. Technomage perhaps.

Of the other specs?

Warrior: Ascendance? Dragon form based play?
    Mage: Bloodmage
    Monk: Clearly supposed to be a Red Crane, so a caster focussing on Chi Magic like Chi Storm, Crackling Jade Lightning reworked perhaps.
    Death Knight - Necromancer? Hybrid melee/caster?

10+ Year Old Account
    yes they do, but I don't think its going to happen.
    Can you think of an objectionable reason why it wouldn't happen?