Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    We did not get 75% more Stormblast or 50% Lava Lash damage, its was only a 20% increase in each's output. Enhancement use to be a high passive damage spec, it was horrible and not fun in anyway to sit and pray for Windfury procs. There is still plenty of "reward" for sticking to the target but large reliance on passive and unpredictable damage is a horrible design. If Blizzard wants to bring down burst there are ways to do that without returning us to the Lich King days. However, the SS/LL buffs were absolutely warranted.
    I said 75% more weapon damage not 75% more damage big difference.

Lich king was silly in it's own ways, a better version of late cata enhc maybe, except with some actual burst. Winfury needs a buff anyways, such an iconic ability shouldn't hit luck such a little bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Emophia View Post
    I said 75% more weapon damage not 75% more damage big difference.

Lich king was silly in it's own ways, a better version of late cata enhc maybe, except with some actual burst. Winfury needs a buff anyways, such an iconic ability shouldn't hit luck such a little bitch.
    There is a big difference, which is why it needs to be clarified. An extra ~8-10kish on LL/SS are not gamebreaking buffs to our burst output. Those buffs are doing a lot more when Ascendance is down. If our burst is too high its not because of SS/LL, its entirely due to cooldownd.

Personally, I could care less about Windfury and I'm quite happy that our reliance on it has been minimized. Its iconic status was earned through the "mongoloid" style kills that you hate so much.
    Last edited by nazrakin; 2013-05-28 at 07:07 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I was always a fan of the RNG of windfury - WHEN it hit like a truck full of bricks. The difficulty/skill was then staying on your opponent, and if WF critted, you won! =D Ah I do still miss 2H play....

10+ Year Old Account
    The passive LS glyph is nice but we are already too congested with glyphs as is.....they need to bake certain glyphs directly into the class:

-LS 10% dmg red should be baked in for Elem and Enh
    -Imp GW snare red should be baked in for all Shaman
    -Bonus Heals to MW5 prob should be baked in for Enhance, but if above 2 are made baseline then its prob not necessary but would be real great especially since Elem got Unleashed Lightning baked in plus they get bonus heals with their Elem Focus and this glyph is essential the same idea for Enhance (to replace the fact that we lost GHW and give us some decent self heals).

If we get these changes it would open up room for some actual freedom and customization of glyph choices and I think we would be in a great place after that.....can finally pick stuff like faster Capacitor stun, faster hex, Sham Rage dispel (which I am giving up now for LS glyph), or whatever else I feel like suhc as Feral Hunt for more self heals or HST for elem dmg reduction for me and my allies.....none of these are viable choices at the moment because of how important the glyphs mentioned above are to PVP, we simply can't give them up for other glyphs.