Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Barring whatever the "Spoils of Pandaria" turns out to be, I'm surprised there's no explicit mention of that Firepaw pandaren dude.

I made a post a while back based off of what I could read on wowpedia about the two Alliance/Horde pandaren philosophies, and thought the more "action"-oriented philosophy of the Horde pandaren could be played upon thematically if they showed them siding with the Horde coming back to bite them. Gotta make some sacrifices for good stories, even if it meant having to turn the Alliance "leader" neutral or just plain electing a new Horde pandaren leader.

[Ironically, I am surprised about that Nazgrim fellow. I respect that.]
    Last edited by Confirm Deny; 2013-06-12 at 08:15 PM.
    It wasn't long ago / I was just like you / And now I think I'm sick and I wanna go home!
    Quote Originally Posted by Unoriginal View Post
    what if SEARING WOLVES? The possibilities?!!?

An Alliance boss. Some beloved character leads the charge in, gets washed over with Sha energy and turns totally rabid, and thereafter has to be put down like Old Yeller. They managed to put the Golden Lotus in there, but couldn't work a way in for both sides to have to kill their own friends? Shenanigans, I say.

Quote Originally Posted by TrollShaman View Post
    I expected Zaela since she supports Garrosh's cause. Instead however we get her proto-drake as the boss.
    In defense of this awesome orc I will say that she might not be supportive of him but just doing it in order to keep her people safe, not like the orcs of the Twilight Highlands really have anyone else from the Horde nearby to help, so if Garrosh leans on them they have to give. You saw that she was pretty anti-mindcontrolshittowinshit in Cata, so maybe she did that one thing and then was like, well hey sorry but no

10+ Year Old Account
    1- Gamon

2- Neeru Fireblade:

To be honest I was surprised this guy is not included in the raid here some info about him from wowpedia:

pre cataclysm:

Thrall learned about Neeru's betrayal from the young adventurers he had sent to spy on Neeru. Neeru was tricked into thinking that the adventurers are working with Neeru and his Burning Blade and thus with the Shadow Council. Neeru retold the adventurers his goals and revealed himself to be the leader of the Burning Blade and that he is working with the Searing Blade within the Ragefire Chasm. He used to send unaware adventurers into Ragefire Chasm to test the strength of the Searing Blade cultists, to see if they're truly worthy of being on his side.

This info was sent to Thrall who immediately had the leaders of Searing Blade killed. This angered Neeru, but did not take any action and proposed to wait.

After cataclysm it's like this:

Neeru volunteered to aid Garrosh Hellscream in anyway he can.

Magatha had to be there...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised that the Sha of Pride is only the 4th boss. Would have expected him to be the boss before Garrosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Riot View Post
    Barring whatever the "Spoils of Pandaria" turns out to be, I'm surprised there's no explicit mention of that Firepaw pandaren dude.
    IIRC, the "Spoils of Pandaria" are a council-style boss with several enslaved Pandaria races (so expect something like Jinyu/Hozen/Saurok)
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Deleted
    I hope the Gob Squad and Gamon appears, it would make my day

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanted mogu statutes imbued with elemental fire, and maybe Sha corruption as well. Seriously, Ragefire would've been the perfect place to install a stolen and re-purposed Titan Forge to create endless armies of volcano powered living stone.

Also was expecting to see Aethas Sunreaver - no sign of him yet, though he may have something to do with the Spoils of Pandaria encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    1- Gamon

2- Neeru Fireblade:

To be honest I was surprised this guy is not included in the raid here some info about him from wowpedia:

pre cataclysm:

Thrall learned about Neeru's betrayal from the young adventurers he had sent to spy on Neeru. Neeru was tricked into thinking that the adventurers are working with Neeru and his Burning Blade and thus with the Shadow Council. Neeru retold the adventurers his goals and revealed himself to be the leader of the Burning Blade and that he is working with the Searing Blade within the Ragefire Chasm. He used to send unaware adventurers into Ragefire Chasm to test the strength of the Searing Blade cultists, to see if they're truly worthy of being on his side.

This info was sent to Thrall who immediately had the leaders of Searing Blade killed. This angered Neeru, but did not take any action and proposed to wait.

After cataclysm it's like this:

Neeru volunteered to aid Garrosh Hellscream in anyway he can.
    Garrosh still distrusts all warlocks, even though the Dark Shaman are no better.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Daelin Proudmoore View Post
    Garrosh still distrusts all warlocks, even though the Dark Shaman are no better.
    In other words he a giant hypocrite.

What if Zaela didn't make the cut because she is going to have Garrosh's baby?

Thrall. I was so hoping he would get caught while infiltrating Orgrimmar and be subject to the same corruptive powers that Garrosh exposed his Kor'kron to (it was entirely possible given all the stuff locked away in Secrets of rage fire). That's all for me really. It's always been about the last boss for me any, all the others are just filler imo lol.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    Some Alliance foes would've been nice.
    Barring corruption - how would you fit them in?

Gallywix certainly, but... still a chance he's inside the Juggernaut?
    Gallywix? The chances of the Horde losing TWO faction leaders in one raid is remote.

EJL

Corrupted Thrall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Corrupted Thrall.
    Inc him being tortured by Garrosh when we go in his Throne room

Amazed about the lack of Aethas, as well as Gallywix I guess. Magatha would make no sense, she's really nothing to do with Garrosh anymore.
    Killing Thrall and Anduin would be amazing however.

Quote Originally Posted by Apathy - View Post
    Inc him being tortured by Garrosh when we go in his Throne room
    Yeah but fighting him in some way, shape, or form would be amazing.

His abilities as a Shaman are just..staggering.

It would've been nice to see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    Gallywix, Magatha, Thalen. They also could have used some other Garrosh's goons we've seen before rather than pulling new ones out of nowhere; Haromm, Kardris, Thok the Bloodthirsty, Siegecrafter Blackfuse, who are these guys anyway? Could have used characters that were former questgivers and serve no purpose now, like High Warlord Cromush, Korm Blackscar, Neeru Fireblade or virtually any other... that would have given a nice feeling of familiarity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aethas, if and ONLY if Blizzard's story is that he was involved in the Dalaran operation. If he was just as oblivious to that as Sylvanas was to the whole Plague bombing at the Wrathgate thing then he doesn't deserve it.

Thrall. I want to kill Orc Jesus and hopefully he will stay dead.