Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, looks like they finally answered our prayers about raid utility!

Warm Bench
    Every time a boss is defeated in Siege of Orgrimar while the hunter remains seated on
    [The Bench], all raid members are affected by the [Warm Bench] effect, increasing damage and healing by 2% for 2 hours and stacking up to five times. The hunter does not need to be in the same zone as the rest of the raid for the buff to take effect, but if the hunter leaves [The Bench], all stacks of the buff are lost.

Hidden bonus effect: Also increases the drop rate of agility mail by 25%.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeth View Post
    Hidden bonus effect: Also increases the drop rate of agility mail by 25%.
    Stack enhancement shamans! Onward to victory!
    Main - Spirál - Hunter

Lol thanks a lot!
    Oh lawd
    Stating an opinion as fact does not make it fact. Opinions are not fact. So don't be stupid and make a fool of yourself by trying to pass off your opinion as fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is fun and sad
    I like juice

Seems they are adding new guild perks too...interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiralphoenix View Post
    Stack enhancement shamans! Onward to victory!
    Enhc got hit massively with the nerf bat tho.

Looks like a lot of enchanting mets

Was funny... But knowing the grumpy hyper active moderators on this forum you will get infracted for a false thread title. I got infracted for posting a pic of "new boomkin form" on the druid forum which was basically a picture of a man in some sort of christmas pudding costume.

is this a drop or something you can buy with gold or on the blizard store?

WHERE IS THE LIKE THE SHIT OUT OF THIS BUTTON!!!

Deleted
    Laughed out loud

lol, that is awesome. Hopefully it won't also be true.

Deleted
    Haha, we need this humor now.. Keep it cheerfull! It is only a matter of time before things change once again.. And untill then I will try.. Or play Alts

pls stick this topic

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunters will be fine. If you get benched it's because you're bad, not the class.
    In the company of thieves, liars, beggars and whores
    I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, I think our Windwalker friends should also be allowed to use this mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Kowloon View Post
    Hunters will be fine. If you get benched it's because you're bad, not the class.
    Please teach me how to play...

Quote Originally Posted by Kowloon View Post
    There you have it guys. Random ret paladin as far as I can see from previous posts, that never actually says anything but "I raid heroics". No mention of the level of play or name of char sadly .

Either way, he seems quite convinced that it's us being bad if we can't compete. Hilarious, what with some of the best hunters being in here complaining about it. Or perhaps the top end hunter players are just worse than every other class, who knows -.-.

But seriously. Starting to get annoyed with people who has no real clue of how our class works telling us "we'll be fine".

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    There you have it guys. Random ret paladin as far as I can see from previous posts, that never actually says anything but "I raid heroics". No mention of the level of play or name of char sadly .

Either way, he seems quite convinced that it's us being bad if we can't compete. Hilarious, what with some of the best hunters being in here complaining about it. Or perhaps the top end hunter players are just worse than every other class, who knows -.-.

But seriously. Starting to get annoyed with people who has no real clue of how our class works telling us "we'll be fine".
    You'll be fine you have traps and MD.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    You'll be fine you have traps and MD.
    And we can bring the buffs that aren't provided by the tanks, healers, and 16 warlocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeth View Post
    And we can bring the buffs that aren't provided by the tanks, healers, and 16 warlocks.
    you are forgeting those new datamined buffs and class mount we just got.