Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    "kvaldir clashing with the zandalari"

I really hope there are no more trolls.
    Kvaldir are always clashing with someone on the leaks.

Quote Originally Posted by IngoDent View Post
    Anyone got this guy's previous 'leaks'? Would be interesting to read them and compare it to what we actually got
    Pretty much impossible since 4chan limits their content so that after it has gone back 10 or so pages its deleted (hasnt been bumped). Unless its on an archive site, though thats usually missing stuff 99% of the time.

That's some pretty cool stuff. I wish it's true. Old Gods are awesome and the underground tunnel idea sounds great.

Join FDWH Gold Challenge Mode on OpenRaid and get your awesome transmogrification set. These events are for everyone, ranging from hardcore veterans to skilled casual players. No experience is required, only knowledge of tactics. Make sure to put MMO-Champion in your note!

Deleted
    That metro tunnel would require reshaping of whole azeroth, I think they would have done that already in cataclysm.

Deleted
    I guess we will find out soon if this has any credibility or not, once 5.4 is released if Lor'themar becomes warchief, this could be true.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanzlee View Post
    I guess we will find out soon if this has any credibility or not, once 5.4 is released if Lor'themar becomes warchief, this could be true.
    Here's his previous prediction about MOP.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post13608837

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    There was only one leak about MoP (with 90% of the info wrong) and the guy that wrote said on this same thread that he made it as a joke. Even the Cataclysm leak had the "Guardian of Tirisfal Thrall" part.

Many "leaks" are nothing but well researched construction based on the lore that we have and hints of what might come.
    You missed this guys MoP leak then cause it was dead on accurate. Just like his TBC/Wrath/Cata leaks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post

That's not even the same person...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    You missed this guys MoP leak then cause it was dead on accurate. Just like his TBC/Wrath/Cata leaks.
    The "Thrall, the Guardian of Tirisfal" leak was not accurate. They were well researched speculation based on the info that we got on the old RPG books.

Fun to read them, even though its obviously fake. Some nice stuff in there though that i personally would enjoy. Thanks for posting

Well, we'll be finding out who the new Warchief is soon (next two weeks), so whether or not it really is Lor'themar will be a great indicator as to this leak's authenticity.

The Path of the Titans as described sounds similar to the revised Paragon system in Diablo 3 (except less direct power), and it wouldn't surprise me to see this idea shared between the games. No classes would be disappointing though.

Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    'As usual I post, you call bullshit, its all confirmed at blizzcon. So buckle up.'

How can this be confirmed at Blizzcon if the event takes place in november?

And the grammar is pretty fucking horrible.
    i was on the edge with this guy already, but the grammar really did him in

Most of what he says sounds like BS. I'll post here to come back after blizzcon to rub it in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds so boring. No new class, Race, Char models, or even 4th specs? k

Don't care if it's fake or not - this sounds like the best xpac of all the 'leaks' so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post

Lol and people said he was "dead right"
    Lol all he got was the name.

If a Blood elf became Warchief I would faction change to alliance I can't imagine a master of war that cares about his hair and looks feminine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We have had multiple threads of white people complaining that black people were offended over some racist thing some white person said.
    Here we have a thread of white people offended over something some racist black person said.
    The key difference is that the white people in this thread aren't being told "shut up stop being offended get over it."

Quote Originally Posted by dashflash890 View Post
    If a Blood elf became Warchief I would faction change to alliance I can't imagine a master of war that cares about his hair and looks feminine.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Maelstrom has nothing to do with Deathwing's breaking into Azeroth nor it can be healed by the Earth Elemental Lady Therazane. So, for that only is fake.
    Umm it's actually where he came out of. The last part yeah.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Umm it's actually where he came out of. The last part yeah.
    I meant the Maelstrom itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    I meant the Maelstrom itself.
    Deathwing forever changed the Maelstrom when he broke out of it.