Page 59 of 95 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit! Does everyone realize what this means!? All of those rumors from the first gen of secret fourth evolutions for characters like Charizard will now potentially become reality! Charcoal shall live!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    Holy shit! Does everyone realize what this means!? All of those rumors from the first gen of secret fourth evolutions for characters like Charizard will now potentially become reality! Charcoal shall live!
    The picture and your post are awesome when combined.

I'm happy they are giving some of the underused pokemon some new life. But I am more curious as to how to activate it, and how it will impact battling in general. I see the Champion using a team of all Mega pokemon and actually posing a challenge. Considering last game (Black 2) was Metagross uses Iron Defence, Agility, then proceeds to use Meteor Mash and win the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    The picture and your post are awesome when combined.

I'm happy they are giving some of the underused pokemon some new life. But I am more curious as to how to activate it, and how it will impact battling in general. I see the Champion using a team of all Mega pokemon and actually posing a challenge. Considering last game (Black 2) was Metagross uses Iron Defence, Agility, then proceeds to use Meteor Mash and win the game.
    The Off Topic Fun Time section (or whatever) thread of Pokemon has something about a Mega Stone like the elemental stones.

The mega evolutions remind me of Digimon. DIGIVOLVE INTO CHAMPION. DIGIVOLVE INTO ULTIMATE.

Still excited though, of course. Mawile and Absol evolutions will be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    The mega evolutions remind me of Digimon. DIGIVOLVE INTO CHAMPION. DIGIVOLVE INTO ULTIMATE.

Still excited though, of course. Mawile and Absol evolutions will be awesome.
    This is from the fun stuff pokemon thread:

Warp digivolve!

Personally I love digimon more then pokemon (the old digimon before they started with the fusion crap). So seeing pokemon basically digivolve... I love it

/gasp

You can ride certain Pokemon to jump up the ledges. Yaaayyy.

Mega Kangaskhan is cool, but seems a little overpowered. It can attack twice in one turn? Hmm.

Also, they need to announce the damned western release for the X/Y-themed 3DS's already. I want to preorder them.

In one of the new vidoes Fennekin uses a fighting technique :/

Please no more fire/fighting.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sylf View Post
    In one of the new vidoes Fennekin uses a fighting technique :/

Please no more fire/fighting.....
    Are you talking about glow fist?

Do you have any proof besides the word fist that it's an actual fighting type move? You know physic type pokemon tend to make illusions... or idk how about a fist move that's a physic type attack? We do have phsyco cut.

It's like saying poison jab is a fighting type attack because it uses the word jab.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Are you talking about glow fist?

Do you have any proof besides the word fist that it's an actual fighting type move? You know physic type pokemon tend to make illusions... or idk how about a fist move that's a physic type attack? We do have phsyco cut.

It's like saying poison jab is a fighting type attack because it uses the word jab.

Well all I saw was a red/orange coloured attack with a fist symbol hitting the target. I just hope it has nothing to do with her types.

Well all I saw was a red/orange coloured attack with a fist symbol hitting the target. I just hope it has nothing to do with her types.
    Since it learns the move psywave early on don't think she is going to be fighting type.

Deleted
    Fire punch maybe? :d

10+ Year Old Account
    Some gameplay : p

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, hopefully the covers mean that the legendaries tie to the particular version. I bought Black and had to trade the legendary. Though I suppose that's not a terrible thing.

And...they just GIVE you Mewtwo? :O
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    Well, hopefully the covers mean that the legendaries tie to the particular version. I bought Black and had to trade the legendary. Though I suppose that's not a terrible thing.

And...they just GIVE you Mewtwo? :O
    That's just for the demo.

Urgh, that gameplay video... Almost wierd to see it inn 3D! Pre-ordered the game, hoping it can be as good or better than Gen5.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

oh, it seems you'll be able to ride some other Pokémons and not just Gogoat. In that last video he rides what looks like a Rhyhorn

10+ Year Old Account
    think i m getting this ^^

*casts necromancy upon the thread*

So, the leak was right, we do get to choose Kanto starters from the professor! They also all megaevolve, meaning all the other starters probably will too. Bad news is that the transfer system now costs money per year, which pisses me off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancing Minstrel View Post
    *casts necromancy upon the thread*

So, the leak was right, we do get to choose Kanto starters from the professor! They also all megaevolve, meaning all the other starters probably will too. Bad news is that the transfer system now costs money per year, which pisses me off.
    You can afford £3.20 a year. Which is less than 1p a day.