Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Vision of time - Final vision

I remember all the way from BC
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Dornaa

"During the quest chain, the guards at the Caverns of Time attack her, only to be stopped by Zaladormu, who says she will not be punished for "things she might do or fail to do in the future". She also says when she gets the [Toy Dragon] "One day I hope that I'm lucky enough to have a dragon as a friend."

In the final vision, where Soridormi dies, there is a character walking away from the scene, could it be the orphan, who must now be older several expansions later. If she was 10-11 in BC, then she must be an adult by now.

If she is somehow connected, that is amazing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cityguy193 View Post
    I remember all the way from BC
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Dornaa

"During the quest chain, the guards at the Caverns of Time attack her, only to be stopped by Zaladormu, who says she will not be punished for "things she might do or fail to do in the future". She also says when she gets the [Toy Dragon] "One day I hope that I'm lucky enough to have a dragon as a friend."

In the final vision, where Soridormi dies, there is a character walking away from the scene, could it be the orphan, who must now be older several expansions later. If she was 10-11 in BC, then she must be an adult by now.

If she is somehow connected, that is amazing.
    I think it was Kairoz killing Soridormi, looked like that atleast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alliance had Dornaa, Horde had Salandria.

The dragons reacted to them both in exactly the same way.
    #boycottchina

Draenei age very slowly, it probably wasn't her.

Perhaps they were killing Soridormi cause they find out she will go "infinite flight" in the near future ;o
    After all, the Bronze going Infinite is still supposed to happen eventually.

it looked like a male blood elf in ulduar priest gear. so i'll bet it was a future, corrupted version of kairoz himself.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

If it is a male Blood Elf, it could be Nozdormu's "infinite flight" Blood Elf model. We don't know how his corrupted self looks like in "mortal" form after all

Nozdromu is going mad, like Malygos and Neltharion.

Mortals, you persist in failing to take heed of all that I have brought you. This one, who has slain my Soridormi, is one who you know - who have known for a very long time. He had a hand in corrupting one of your greatest heroes - and now will strike down my Soridormi. You have failed me, mortals. You will fail me. And you shall feel my wrath.

10+ Year Old Account
    Soridormi! Noooo!

This whole vision of time thing is confusing without any text.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

15+ Year Old Account
    I rather hope those two characters, if proven to be canonical, are reserved for a possible role in Warcraft IV (which can be set dozens of years after WoW's timeline.)

Quote Originally Posted by Murozond View Post
    Mortals, you persist in failing to take heed of all that I have brought you. This one, who has slain my Soridormi, is one who you know - who have known for a very long time. He had a hand in corrupting one of your greatest heroes - and now will strike down my Soridormi. You have failed me, mortals. You will fail me. And you shall feel my wrath.
    Mal'Ganis? Those sneaky dreadlords.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Murozond View Post
    Magister's Terrace was merely a set back!

While we are at the final vision, am I the only one that is kinda unsatisfied with the conclusion of that? I mean all the busy work literaly lead to nothing. Now this is just a boring ass weekly and it feels like the plot was cut short right in the middle.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    While we are at the final vision, am I the only one that is kinda unsatisfied with the conclusion of that? I mean all the busy work literaly lead to nothing. Now this is just a boring ass weekly and it feels like the plot was cut short right in the middle.
    Because the plot isn't done yet. It's just advanced as far as it can in the current content...

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    its meant to lead into next xpac. or the one after that, seriously, blizz didnt just introduce a new faction you cant even gain rep with and inconclusively end their story to drop it. asuming of course they dont pull a Neptulon

Quote Originally Posted by Travio View Post
    Because the plot isn't done yet. It's just advanced as far as it can in the current content...
    Seriously, someone needs to make 'enclosed' content and story telling a thing again, I'm sick and tired of all the milking via cliffhangers.

Quote Originally Posted by lokinrond713 View Post
    its meant to lead into next xpac. or the one after that, seriously, blizz didnt just introduce a new faction you cant even gain rep with and inconclusively end their story to drop it. asuming of course they dont pull a Neptulon
    Which is what makes the isle even more strange to me. It feels like there was supposed to be something more but was cut short right in the middle. Even the overly obvious introduction of the time walkers or what they are called and how they basicly represent tank/healer/dd. If this is no teaser of things to come and they do indeed pull a neptulon here it will leave an even worse taste of the grindy isle for me.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2013-10-27 at 09:34 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Seriously, someone needs to make 'enclosed' content and story telling a thing again, I'm sick and tired of all the milking via cliffhangers.
    A cliffhanger that's meant to lead into a future storyline in the final raid patch of an expansion? Why is that such a bad thing? The quest line is more foreshadowing of a bigger story to come than a cliffhanger anyways. You completed the story set out - you investigated the time distortions attached to the quest line. They just raised questions of a future yet to come.

Deleted
    I do so hope that Sallandria and Dornaa as growns ups make some appearance alongside the timewalkers. They should be old enough by now to be teenagers at the least.

- - - Updated - - -

I imagine them developing something of a friendship/relationship over the course of a couple expansions. As they've both lost their parents, this provides some interesting story potential, with Dornaa becoming a guardian of the timeways who believes that what's happened has happened and that the past should be left as is; and Sallandria wishing to be more flexible, manipulating the timeways to create a better future. Their conflicting methods create something of a love/hate relationship between the two. Sallandria can make a pretty great anti-hero.

10+ Year Old Account
    While we are at the final vision, am I the only one that is kinda unsatisfied with the conclusion of that? I mean all the busy work literaly lead to nothing.
    200 valors every week made me do it!