Page 57 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nightguard View Post
    Yes yes I do
    Then tell me how I can prove it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Everyone quoting this is taking his post literally when it's clear he was just using slang. Americans often use this word to describe any assortment of things. He could have been referring to a pencil, some scraps of paper, or even Twinkies on his desk. It's a substitute for the word 'stuff' which is a synonym for 'things'. Hopefully this allows us to move on and keep complaining about things we don't know about.
    i eat py pencils with bread all the time
    people are quoting him because he's the most enraged poster in this thread, which is fun to look at under the present circumstances

Quote Originally Posted by Gospels View Post
    His name means "secret" in German. It was not some"dude" sitting in France, if true it was a plant. But again, trademarks are hard to file? I think I heard that somewhere
    The fake ones weren't hard to fake since the sites didn't have a very advanced authentication process, the sites where the trademarks popped up now require more authentication than the previously faked ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Welp...I'll always remember that the lore died today and World of Warcraft died with it. Hoping my mind is blown at Blizzcon, but my heart is already not in this.
    Yeah. I think I'm finally coming to accept that this really isn't "World of Warcraft". It's really "World of Orcs", and everyone else is just "other".

My main's a night elf. Elves are the oldest on Kalimdor save trolls, and the ONLY piece of development that's happened for Night Elves since WoW began 9 years ago is that Malfurion returned from the Dream. And it was done in a (poorly written) novel. That doesn't even begin to cover the disservice done to most of the other races as well.

If they want to go back in time to rehash existing lore in a bid to draw people back, fine. But they seriously could not think of any way to do this other than making the orcs the focus for the third expansion in a row?

10+ Year Old Account
    Still hoping that at least Grom hellscream being the villain is a lie

Quote Originally Posted by xerxo View Post
    you really take this shit way to serious, god damn.. chill out
    I AM CALM!!!!!!!!!! But srs think about this, MMO released nothing in the way of leaks this expac, in fact they stirred the pot with "oops" trademarks. This left people desperate grasping for any kind of info. Then the trolls came and every 5 mins there was a "I work for Blizz" expac post...ASSUMING this was a plant by MMO they essentially looked at the forums, saw the rampant troll posts and thought, "hey Blizz is gonna let us talk about thier 'real' trademark tomorrow, wouldnt it be funny if we made our OWN 'I work for Blizz' troll post to leak it?"

....friggen hysterical. Is that what you want to look forward to each expac, a new troll post now every 10 seconds and everyone wondering WTF cause "that one time that guy was right!" And hidden amongst those thousands of fake, worthless, lying posts MAY be a real one...yeah not fun to me

Oh and also, if true I am soooo sorry Ally lol you dont mind another xpac centered around the Horde do you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kejer View Post
    12 spacesuit, I guess at least one new class?
    I forgot about that! Dang, that's exciting. I hope we get a mail based class to balance the armor issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hate to burst all your bubbles, but this doesn't prove anything, thankfully.
    I have it on pretty good authority that NOONE outside of Blizzard actually knows what the expansion is.
    This is all just more speculation.

Hmm now it makes sense as well that Blizz said in an interview that Timeless Isle was a nice concept that they will expand into much more in the next expansion, makes sense, the whole expansion will be about it!

Also, could we perhaps get sub races playable such as red orcs for horde and red draenei for alliance? :O

I hate Alliance and actually Draenei quite much but playing an Eredar one could be actually cool!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post
    Yeah. I think I'm finally coming to accept that this really isn't "World of Warcraft". It's really "World of Orcs", and everyone else is just "other".

My main's a night elf. Elves are the oldest on Kalimdor save trolls, and the ONLY piece of development that's happened for Night Elves since WoW began 9 years ago is that Malfurion returned from the Dream. And it was done in a (poorly written) novel. That doesn't even begin to cover the disservice done to most of the other races as well.

If they want to go back in time to rehash existing lore in a bid to draw people back, fine. But they seriously could not think of any way to do this other than making the orcs the focus for the third expansion in a row?
    We can't really complain about the expansion when we don't know anything about it. This might still not be the expansion, but it probably is :P

...yeah not fun to me
    What are you doing here, then?
    Jazzhands <Sacred Samophlange>, 6/14H, US-Skywall
    "Query? What do you think I'm here for, tea and biscuits? Spill the beans already!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xerxo View Post
    i eat py pencils with bread all the time
    people are quoting him because he's the most enraged poster in this thread, which is fun to look at under the present circumstances
    him and the person who swore they would give away their account if it were legit lol.

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    I really hate to burst all your bubbles, but this doesn't prove anything, thankfully.
    I have it on pretty good authority that NOONE outside of Blizzard actually knows what the expansion is.
    This is all just more speculation.
    On pretty good authority, huh? Haha.
    Jazzhands <Sacred Samophlange>, 6/14H, US-Skywall
    "Query? What do you think I'm here for, tea and biscuits? Spill the beans already!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess now that it is on the front page, it is legit.

Three things stoke my anticipation if this is true.

1. The lamenting and gnashing of teeth of all those who were 100 percent certain it was fake...you know who you are.

2. The lamenting and gnashing of teeth of all those who claim this ruins WoW lore, the dev's and writers are stupid no talent hacks, I'm going to quit and take my guild with me..etc. See most of those from No. 1.

3. The lamenting and gnashing of teeth of all those who cry to the heavens that this expansion clearly shows Blizz's favoritism towards Orcs and by extension, the Horde. Also, see most from 2. and 1.

Thats what I am saying this is either still total T.S. (troll shit) or it is/was intentional by MMO. Which pisses me off cause I fucking hate 1 post "I work for Blizz" threads so for MMO to leak it in that fashion...sorry bad form
    Well, the guy registered yesterday and used the German word for "secret" as his user name.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosclaw View Post
    We can't really complain about the expansion when we don't know anything about it. This might still not be the expansion, but it probably is :P
    People are going to complain either way. This being a WoW expansion is highly likely, but what we do know is it is a legitimate trademark and they have already registered the website. So even if it possibly turns out to be not WoW related its still a real Blizzard trademark. Personally, I think its WoW expansion based on what was said until reading the trademark I was still rooting for the Dark Below but this is the next best thing lol!

10+ Year Old Account
    it turns out the Draenor has actually always been Azeroth of the distant future!

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

Hmm according to the china leaks

"The Red Names becomes Yellow, Green Names drop gears. The end of time is what its starts, Medivh shows to give you Dailies."

So we actually might be siding with the burning legion to make sure history goes as it should...

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    Hmm according to the china leaks

"The Red Names becomes Yellow, Green Names drop gears. The end of time is what its starts, Medivh shows to give you Dailies."

So we actually might be siding with the burning legion to make sure history goes as it should...
    Yeah, that's partly where I got the idea that we'll be working for Sargeras and Archimonde :P. Also, it mentions something about a raid becoming a main city, so it's possible that Shadowmoon Fortress (i.e. Black Temple) becomes the new hub.