Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Personally this is the most excitement I've felt since Wrath of the Lich King. Lore wise it is so much more interesting to me than Pandas or Cataclysm. But with that said I keep going over my head.... another Hellscream expansion? Couldn't they let it lay for a bit? Garrosh seems to be playing a major roll in the next expansion again..

Still though, the whole idea of going back to the roots and the real Orc oldschool feel about it, can't wait.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

There was nothing unexpected in the trailer, absolutely nothing. I think that is the weirdest and most underwhelming part.

The shark tank is this way... please wait patiently while we set up our ramps.....
    "You take 4,994,468 boredom damage from daily quests.... You have died."

It's April 1st right? Please someone tell me it's April 1st, because I can't even put into words my Scooby Doo WTF face right now

Deleted
    i liked it... dont know whats your problem...

Quote Originally Posted by Lalicat View Post
    I can't believe how negative you are. Wtf? If that's "lulling you to sleep" what would you consider exciting? Brutal. Sorry your experience with it was so miserable, but damn, try to lighten up a bit.

Don't be afraid to be critical and slightly cynical. This company is taking your money, monthly, and this is all they could come up with? The OP is not being negative, he's being honest. From a objective standpoint, that expansion trailer was terrible, and leaves MUCH desired.

New models?
    TEN new levels?
    New loot?

Awesome. Enjoy spending the $50 on an expansion that has less than previous content updates that were free.

agreed - it was rubbish

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    WoW is dead in 3,2,1 ....

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trakanonn View Post
    After christ metzen* lulling is to sleep, that had to be the worst expansion announcement I have seen. Nothing to look forward to whatsoever... hope these panels spark it up. But hey, we got updated character models!
    Yeah, he really built it up and then the trailer didn't deliver. And I'm quite a big fan of the game. I still feel this was very "meh". Gonna wait and see what the panels will tell us, so far, not interested.

Yeah, felt pretty underwhelming.

The new character models are an improvement, but they only have 3 available to preview? STILL? Wtf?

No new races or classes?

Garrison building? Sounds like an expanded Farmville.

Looks/feels more like a patch then an expansion. WoD looks beautiful though in the screenshots, and level cap being 100 is nice.

Garrosh time travelling to make a new Horde to fuck us up and teaming up with his father actually sounds kind of baller.
    Total re-hash, we're fighting bad Orcs, I get it, over-used, but that WAS just the teaser, right? Can't damn it yet.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, I loved it.

From what I understand, I can join in with a plot I enjoy, in an area I grew up playing the game with (Outland) and can boost a character to 90 and get into the action right away.

Plus the new models on the website look fantastic.

Ps, I'm a cynical, negative bastard, but some of you take the cake.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/warlords...or/#characters

Like, they really don't see that Wow is losing subs? Do they actually wanna bury this game? WTF. Metzen just said in the interview "Emerald dream" wouldn't make sense, but time travel DOES? WTF. This guy....

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh come on people, it wasn't that bad.

Draenor looked more interesting than I expected it to be.

We finally get some form of player housing.

I anticipate that Blizzard will ramp up on Timeless Isles type content.

WoW is going to feel more like a sandbox world than it has ever been since vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinsauce View Post
    everyone talking shit about it looks like they joined mmo during pandababy days. quit crying kids. go back to your runescape.
    I hear the day you signed up on this site is the day you started playing WoW, nevermind the fact that it didn't exist back then.

Don't buy it then?

Mists of Pandaria is x100 worse than this expansion. This is even more exciting than Cataclysm.

So no.

You people are really something else, I think it speaks of the psychology of the people who frequent online forums more than anything else.

As for the topic, we get new models to play with (which means I'll finally go back to playing my human male mage), we finally get a ten level expansion, we get player housing and, you might have missed it, but we get THE ENTIRE DRAENOR REWORKED, as in, it is at least as big as Outland, it's probably even bigger. In case you missed it, it said "New WORLD: DRAENOR", they might even add additional continents.

I agree OP. Chris Metzen should be fired immediately

Quote Originally Posted by Deshow View Post
    Exactly. This isnt a goddam patch trailer their should have been cgi.
    Wrath of the Lich King announcement had the same type of teaser trailer! The full CGI only came much later. Stop whining!