Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    based on one of the comments above... i sense a story
    I had bought a jar of wax, but I'm one of those people who uses guinea pigs (because of previous embarrassing experience) before using something on myself. One afternoon, his guild was running Kara, and I up and decided this would be a perfect time to try out this wax. They were doing Aran when I smeared wax on Hubby's forehead, and all they heard on vent was him swearing as I ripped the strip and he blew up the raid.

I'm prone to random bouts of evil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    I talked to Jaina Proudmoore. (Mount Hyjal raid BC)
    I never did that, was tempted to but never did. Guild leader was pretty bold hen he said "no one talk to jaina"
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolretadin View Post
    ...I used to summon Infernals and occasionally Doomguards in lowbie zones.
    What Warlock Didn't?

I use to also drop seed on everything and run away. (10% chance of a Doomguard back then. I miss the random Doomguard attacking me.)

Quote Originally Posted by teebo View Post
    I never did that, was tempted to but never did. Guild leader was pretty bold hen he said "no one talk to jaina"
    I did that raid once, but I didn't talk to anyone and no one mentioned that. What's the deal with not talking to Jaina?

10+ Year Old Account
    I find dwarf woman to be sexy.

More so in draenor.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

10+ Year Old Account
    I go into heroic progression without Earthliving (or Watershield) on quite often. Stupid buff timers that I don't look at. Keeps me on my toes as my mana somehow doesn't exist and confuses me.

Before that, I think I was a 'clicker' throughout Vanilla despite getting Grand Marshal and 7/8 T3 on my hunter. I was forced to keybind 100% during H ICC progression as I learned how to efficiently keybind by some of the people I played with. I wasn't bad- I was just uninformed. WoW was my first MMO

On the plus side, I played at a top 10 US level for a few years! I'm not bad I promise!

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    you monster!
    Yah, it was my first time, and I saw her talk to me thing, and was like "Yo, Jaina wanna hang out..., oops" ... Runaway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RaenavenBlacksun View Post
    I did that raid once, but I didn't talk to anyone and no one mentioned that. What's the deal with not talking to Jaina?
    Started the event.

3 or 4 guildies go with me into LFR. We don't really need the gear. We just wait till someone is an elitist douchbag, misdirect onto them, and then we all start screaming we saw him pull the boss until he gets kicked.
    Is this where the header goes?

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to kite everyones favorite kitables back in tbc to SW and laugh. I even still kited the Satyr from duskwood into Sw well into wotlk *u needed to be on the AQ quest to summon him, I had a friend who never wanted to finish it so we used him)

Oh and Hubby told me to mention the time he fell into Un'Goro Crater while he was exploring Tanaris back in Vanilla. There was a GM who saw it and cracked up. Didn't offer to revive him or anything. Just thanked him for the laugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RaenavenBlacksun View Post
    I had bought a jar of wax, but I'm one of those people who uses guinea pigs (because of previous embarrassing experience) before using something on myself. One afternoon, his guild was running Kara, and I up and decided this would be a perfect time to try out this wax. They were doing Aran when I smeared wax on Hubby's forehead, and all they heard on vent was him swearing as I ripped the strip and he blew up the raid.

I'm prone to random bouts of evil.
    Deliciously evil

I have 70 days played on my shaman alone. And that's not even my main. That is my deepest darkest secret. Well, I do enjoy trolling in LFR occasionally when I don't need any gear and I'm annoyed with the rudeness of other players. But that's a rare occasion these days. Dragon Soul was so easy. Hmm, also, I'm pretty sure my rekindled desire to gear up my shaman is going to cause me to neglect the last two weeks of this semester, and it's already put such a dent in my schoolwork. It's so hard to do online when you have video games! Ain't nobody got time fah dat!

10+ Year Old Account
    I pushed the button.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Panquake View Post
    I pushed the button.
    ohno..... OH NO NO NO NO

10+ Year Old Account
    In LFR on hagarra, i would quickly make it to malygos before the portal opened and then time my mass summon to the raid just as it spawned. then i would aggro malygos and just enjoy the entire raid being screwed over.... glorious times.

Sig by the amazing Shyama! <Ascension 16/16 H 25man oceanic>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by genngreymane View Post
    ohno..... Oh no no no no
    MEDiC!

I ninja'd a piece of gear ONCE.

I do not know how to play any of the classes I roll, I just try hard and fail :/ I have a fear of raiding for that reason, being called out for sucking. It's sad, I wish I knew how to play my favorite classes...
    Last edited by Tripz; 2013-12-01 at 06:48 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    And yet here we are.

Back in the days i tried to maintain a serious conversation in the barrens chat.
    Aaaand i started the Dirge in (insert object,relative,etc), once in Ogrimmar

Quote Originally Posted by Tripz View Post
    I ninja'd a piece of gear ONCE.

I do not know how to play any of the classes I roll, I just try hard and fail :/
    Don't feel too bad. I'm in the same boat.

Im sure I have lots I forget. One of my favorites was killing everyone with path of frost in ToC when ever our guild teamed up with another for 25 mans. Every once in awhile id let my self die to it to keep me from getting blamed.