Page 26 of 67 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    A real elitist will out dps everyone by 300% and explain the boss if nobody else does.
    You don't want assholes in raids.
    No, elitist and elite are different things. Elitism is expecting everybody to be an elite player, and belittling those who arent.

However, there is a gap bigger than the grand canyon between expecting somebody to be elite and expecting average performance and a sign of effort.

Honestly how about people start taking some pride in their character like they used to and LEARN to play? The amount of people wanting to be carried has gotten ridiculous this xpac.

As long as elitists includes the self entitled dbags who think their 15 bucks is worth more than everyone elses and entitles them to be carried and absolves them from having to work together as a team and calls anyone who disagrees with them an elitist. More often than not those players are a bigger disruption to the team than someone running their mouth.
    Last edited by nekobaka; 2013-12-05 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    I find I like Elites in my runs, but Elitists have no place in my world
    This quote in itself seems pretty elitist. Hypocritical post here bud.

Two words --> GROW UP!

Quote Originally Posted by nekobaka View Post
    As long as elitists includes the self entitled dbags who think their 15 bucks is worth more than everyone elses and entitles them to be carried and calls anyone who disagrees with them an elitist.
    LOL. I love you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    Frankly, I don't give a fuck if someone tells you or me or my best friend to kill themself on the internet. For most of us that play WoW, this isn't our first day on the net. You need to grow some fucking tougher skin if this is really getting to you. Report the people that act like cunts because they WILL get banned (personal experience, ho!), ignore them if you must, and then move about your day. Hell, I'd advocate arguing with them instead instead of just rolling over, but that's me.
    Why should I have to tolerate someone being an asshat? It is a video game for kids. It's not like I fucked his mom and sister at the same time and then YouTubed it. People need to stop thinking they can just act however the fuck they please and people just have to put up with it because it is the internet and anonymity is their safety blanket. People should not have the sense of entitlement to act like a shithead.

I find I like Elites in my runs, but Elitists have no place in my world
    Elitists are the reason many players made themselves get better. To shut them up. They have as much of a place in the world as sharks.

This thread honestly needs to be closed. After this many pages its more of a breeding ground for contempt and conflict between people of varying mentalities on the issue of casual/hardcore players. Most people are just being rude to those that disagree with them lol

Deleted
    Why should I have to tolerate someone being an asshat? It is a video game for kids. It's not like I fucked his mom and sister at the same time and then YouTubed it. People need to stop thinking they can just act however the fuck they please and people just have to put up with it because it is the internet and anonymity is their safety blanket. People should not have the sense of entitlement to act like a shithead.
    Yet you make full use of that entitlement with your post.

Why should i tolerate someone lacking the 3 brain cells to tank lfr?

10+ Year Old Account
    People need to stop thinking they can just act however the fuck they please and people just have to put up with it because it is the internet and anonymity is their safety blanket.
    Until any form of legal regulation in place, they can.

Quote Originally Posted by Arathirius View Post
    This thread honestly needs to be closed. After this many pages its more of a breeding ground for contempt and conflict between people of varying mentalities on the issue of casual/hardcore players. Most people are just being rude to those that disagree with them lol
    Honestly. It just proves how sad some people in this game are that they don't even want to bother spending 5 min to learn how to play properly, and instead want to remove all the people carrying them through bg's/raids.

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy this idea, really. Even if I am the one yelling in a bg, I probably should get kicked. Raging should require a big 'ol time out! It would make sense for raids since uuuuusually the person screaming is a dps and can easily be replaced in seconds. Let's hope its not a tank getting kicked. Maybe auto-mute?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pudge View Post
    This quote in itself seems pretty elitist. Hypocritical post here bud.

Two words --> GROW UP!
    Wanting people who are grown ups, and know what they are doing, and know how to act in public are always welcome. Folks who pop off at the mouth and act like assholes regardless of their skill level are not welcome.

As for "grow up", I am almost 40 and know how to treat other players with respect. Here's two words for you....

get lost.

Why should I tolerate somebody not pulling their weight when I am? It is a multiplayer cooperative effort. Its not like they are modding their own Skyrim game and I'm complaining I don't like their armor. People need to stop thinking they can just act however the fuck they please and people just have to put up with it because it is the internet and anonymity is their safety blanket. People should not have the sense of entitlement to act like a shithead.

See?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunzium View Post
    Is it wrong to correct people when they make mistakes which fuck it up for the rest of the group? I'm not talking about bashing but just pointing out that what you're doing is wrong and here is the proper way to do it.
    If you think so then you are ruining the game for the rest of us.
    Why should i tolerate people messing it up for 24 other players just cos they don't take advise and call other people who try to help "elitists".
    Maybe you were the 100th person to make such suggestion to them. If they did not take the advice prior to you giving it to them, then they are going to probably not want to here it from you. This is an MMO, so yes you have little choice in not being tolerant of others, no matter what skill level they are. I pay little attention to the people at the bottom of the charts especially if the boss was killed with little or no issue. I worried about myself, because I am the only one that can actually control the way I play not someone else. As long as I did my job and did decent dps and did not die, then I feel successful for another week. I also do not worry about gear, so many complain I did not get this or that for weeks on end. The gear will come, all that really matters is the boss died and we get to go on to the next kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Giscoicus View Post
    Why should I tolerate somebody not pulling their weight when I am? It is a multiplayer cooperative effort. Its not like they are modding their own Skyrim game and I'm complaining I don't like their armor. People need to stop thinking they can just act however the fuck they please and people just have to put up with it because it is the internet and anonymity is their safety blanket. People should not have the sense of entitlement to act like a shithead.

See?
    No he wont see. He is another product of the Azeroth welfare state.

Quote Originally Posted by ApeDosMil View Post
    I enjoy this idea, really. Even if I am the one yelling in a bg, I probably should get kicked. Raging should require a big 'ol time out! It would make sense for raids since uuuuusually the person screaming is a dps and can easily be replaced in seconds. Let's hope its not a tank getting kicked. Maybe auto-mute?
    Yea totally.

so much better than removing the people who have not stood within forty yards of a flag since the start of the BG

The people who get upset, because others are not preforming, are the problem. If the underpreformers were removed they would still be raging. Makes total sense.

People get upset because of bad players. The bad players are the root of the issue and you cannot stop a problem if you don't fix the root of the issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ApeDosMil View Post
    I would completely approve of a full time profanity filter It is a kid game and maybe the filter would make the person yelling look stupid enough they would give them-self a time out.

Quote Originally Posted by Quixdraw View Post
    Maybe you were the 100th person to make such suggestion to them. If they did not take the advice prior to you giving it to them, then they are going to probably not want to here it from you. This is an MMO, so yes you have little choice in not being tolerant of others, no matter what skill level they are. I pay little attention to the people at the bottom of the charts especially if the boss was killed with little or no issue. I worried about myself, because I am the only one that can actually control the way I play not someone else. As long as I did my job and did decent dps and did not die, then I feel successful for another week. I also do not worry about gear, so many complain I did not get this or that for weeks on end. The gear will come, all that really matters is the boss died and we get to go on to the next kill.
    You just explained how another cog in the azeroth welfare state functions in destroying the community.

new players not getting better.