Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Really depends if my wife is around or not on how I'll react
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it's ok for women to do it to men then it's also ok for men to do it to women.

Deleted
    I'm telling you, this is an act of revenge aimed towards the Patriarchy.
    But on a serious note, this guy was overreacting to high sky. And imho, you can't compare slapping a girl's ass to the one aimed towards a guy. I do promote gender equality in it's true sense, but come on, a guy can easily defend himself against a women whereas the opposite rarely happens. And don't start now with isolated cases where a woman raped a guy, that is so rare it's not even worth bringing into discussion.

Equal rights for men as well, but don't become a bunch of pussies now.

Deleted
    didn't you know, only women can be sexually harassed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that's rather creepy. Must have been very awkward.....what happened to just talking?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharif View Post
    But any true feminist who wants gender equality should agree with the statement that a girl slapping a guy on the ass should be considered just as wrong as a guy slapping a girl on the ass.
    <-Feminist and I wholeheartedly agree. Rights and wrongs go both ways.

Also, thank you for saying TRUE feminist. I find getting tossed in with the femi-nazi lot by people ignorant of the difference to be a bit annoying. They are not feminists.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Gee and here I thought the problem with slapping a woman on the ass was treating her as nothing more than a sexual object without any respect for her as a person which would be completely applicable in the reverse situation. I guess you learn something new every day!
    The horrible spelling and punctuation makes your post hard to understand....and be taken seriously. Also, the gross sarcasm at the end does not help at all.
    Read my post again, you might find that you've jumped to conclusions wrongfully.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsz View Post
    so he's a possible homosexual because he didn't want his ass slapped by some girl? wat

maybe he already has a girlfriend? who knows.
    So i can slap no lesbians ass @ my free will?

Quote Originally Posted by Naer View Post
    Indeed. I'm a girl and if someone slapped my butt I'd probably not care at all, depending on the setting. Work, school? No, not really appropriate. Bar, or out on the town? Probably not a big deal.

But I know plenty of people, male and female, who just don't like being touched. I can respect that.

=)
    Sup Naer.

Pops collar.

It's always okay. I don't get this bullshit men's rights activism. Modern feminism is stupid, let's not combat stupid with stupid.

Guy slaps girl on ass, bad.
    Girl slaps guy on ass, good.
    Guy slaps guy on ass, depends on the circumstance.
    Girl slaps girl on ass, awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    I enjoyed this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Sup Naer.

Pops collar.
    Hey hey hey I saw her first!
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    It's not okay same as it's not okay when a man does so to a woman.

Why is it not okay? Because it is touching them in a sexual manner and without their prior consent. And as we all know that is a big no no regardless of sex, sexuality or gender.
    Last edited by mmocdf96e84cdd; 2013-12-13 at 01:40 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is it okay for football players to slap each other in the butt? same with baseball, volleyball athletes etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Bervose View Post
    It's not okay same as it's not okay when a man does so to a woman.

Why is it not okay? Because it is touching them in a sexual manner and without their prior consent. And as we all know that is a big no no regardless of sex, sexuality or gender.
    Your dick must really hate you man. Seriously WTF lol.

Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    It's always okay. I don't get this bullshit men's rights activism. Modern feminism is stupid, let's not combat stupid with stupid.

False, get out of here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Hey hey hey I saw her first!
    Heh, I was kidding! I Swear! Trying to be a dudebro like some of the people in this thread!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Danifilth View Post
    Is it okay for football players to slap each other in the butt? same with baseball, volleyball athletes etc.
    They know each other, and if told to quit, they likely would. I wrestled in high school. There was lots of ass slapping after a win. If someone didn't like that or horseplay or whatnot, it stopped. Its called respect.

It's when I read these kind of threads that I realize I'm associating with socially repressed people. What hetero guy would mind getting slapped on the butt by a hot girl unless his girlfriend/wife is nearby? I have a nice butt and I feel offended when hot girls don't slap it. My girlfriend would probably be offended as well because she takes a certain amount of pride in having a boyfriend with a nice butt. What kind of fucked up, sexually repressive society do we live in when a girl patting a dude on the butt is considered sexual assault? Not a society I want any part of.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Woodgela View Post
    Your dick must really hate you man. Seriously WTF lol.
    Quoted for mother fucking truth.

Quote Originally Posted by budong View Post
    What kind of fucked up, sexually repressive society do we live in when a girl patting a dude on the butt is considered sexual assault? Not a society I want any part of.
    The opposite scenario wouldn't be ok, if some random guy just slapped a girls ass. So why would this be ok in turn? Your girlfriend slapping your ass doesn't make this any more ok, and your generalization of the situation is ignorant as fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Its called respect.
    Respect is not doing it to a complete stranger. Then again, I wouldn't expect a bunch of high schoolers to understand what that word means to begin with.

Ass slapping is not an appropriate form of flirting. Everyone knows this, except middle school girls apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by budong View Post
    It's when I read these kind of threads that I realize I'm associating with socially repressed people. What hetero guy would mind getting slapped on the butt by a hot girl unless his girlfriend/wife is nearby? I have a nice butt and I feel offended when hot girls don't slap it. My girlfriend would probably be offended as well because she takes a certain amount of pride in having a boyfriend with a nice butt. What kind of fucked up, sexually repressive society do we live in when a girl patting a dude on the butt is considered sexual assault? Not a society I want any part of.

- - - Updated - - -

Quoted for mother fucking truth.
    The guy didn't like to be touched. Defending him doesn't make anyone "repressed." Maybe he WAS gay. Maybe he was molested as a child and now hates random strangers touching him. Maybe he was having a bad day. Maybe he had a girlfriend and was very loyal to her. It doesn't matter. He didn't like it. I would respect you, he, and any other male or female for not wanting to be touched.

I'm also sure I have a nicer, firmer fanny than you do. I'm fine with random women slapping dat ass. I'm not fine with gender stereotypes, or inequality in similar circumstances. (As in, if the genders were all reversed)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cherb View Post
    Respect is not doing it to a complete stranger. Then again, I wouldn't expect a bunch of high schoolers to understand what that word means to begin with.
    I'm aware, I was replying to someone straw manning by stating that its okay when a team of people who all know each other do it.