Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10man, only me.

They don't even consider another lock because we already have 2 pallys, priest and me for a token. Another one would make it 5:1 so...

Deleted
    Two, we used to have four back in ToT.

Deleted
    M guild has a main 25 team and another "lesser" 10 man team. In the main team on a prog boss it's normally just myself and other, and in the 10 man I believe they have 1 -2 usually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Our guild uses 2.
    Not sure about the whole guild though.

We're a 10 man as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    He was just surprised that demons can also summon you.
    That's a soviet russia of dark magic right here.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ldemort/simple

when my guild mixes up the 2 10m rooster we end (sometimes) with 3 locks and 2 rogues at once.

Seriously the most boring group ever to heal. Also, very short fights, lol.

Joined a H 10 guild that desperately needed one. First raid night in , 3 progression bosses down.
    Warlocks are a must. That lock cookie carry.

Deleted
    7 active warlocks.
    i realised it like right now and i am like 'whaaaat!'

Deleted
    Varies between 2 and 4 currently

10+ Year Old Account
    we have none on the active roster but 1 as a backup.

we also dont have a cr apart from my pet so do not count our raid setup as an example hehe.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

10+ Year Old Account
    10man, we run with 2 every raid, myself included.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

2 on my 25man guild and me as trial, so make it 3

Deleted
    Warlocks carry op

Three, two others and I. Although I was MIA for around three weeks until about a week ago due to an injury, but I believe another Warlock filled in. Until I joined there were none for a whole and they were looking for one desperately, and two others joined around the same time I did. Now I'd say we have about... maybe five Warlocks, but I never really see more than myself and two others in a raid (25m heroic) at one time.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    1 - Me.

Fun Fact: I've never been in a guild with another person playing the same spec MS as myself.
    I guess you didn't raid in vanilla or TBC?
    We used to have class channels and a class leader there were so many of each class.

My guild runs 2 10 mans. Yes, that might sound odd, compared to running a 25 man, but the times are staggered, and one group runs 3 nights, while the other only runs 2. For ages, I was the only raiding Warlock. We recently re-acquired a lock who had left, but has recently returned to the other group.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dethh View Post
    I guess you didn't raid in vanilla or TBC?
    We used to have class channels and a class leader there were so many of each class.
    I remember those days. Still, I was a Warlock back then, who experimented with different builds. Most of the locks were cookie cutter Shadow Mastery / Ruin. I played around with SM/DS, or used my goblin jumper cables to have the Master Demonology buff and Demonic sacrifice buffs at the same time with a MD / Ruin build.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

Quote Originally Posted by Kudos View Post
    My guild runs 2 10 mans. Yes, that might sound odd, compared to running a 25 man, but the times are staggered, and one group runs 3 nights, while the other only runs 2. For ages, I was the only raiding Warlock. We recently re-acquired a lock who had left, but has recently returned to the other group.

- - - Updated - - -

I remember those days. Still, I was a Warlock back then, who experimented with different builds. Most of the locks were cookie cutter Shadow Mastery / Ruin. I played around with SM/DS, or used my goblin jumper cables to have the Master Demonology buff and Demonic sacrifice buffs at the same time with a MD / Ruin build.
    If you weren't sac (0/21/40) in TBC you were doing it wrong, it was to OP to take anything else.

We run 2 10man runs (will be changing to 1 20man on xpac) Currently have 1 lock in main group, 2 in 2nd group, with me alternating between my Lock (567) and my Tree (551) depending on what we are short on

5 warlocks - 25 man - give some more !

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    If you weren't sac (0/21/40) in TBC you were doing it wrong, it was to OP to take anything else.
    "Hey shaman, res my pet"

God, I do not miss tbc raiding.