Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Prideful armor models?

Is there anyone who know whether or not Blizzard will introduce new armor models for the prideful season?

I've heard rumors about them re-using the greivous sets in different colors but i'm choosing not to believe it's true.

I only pvp nowadays and even though i sometimes do use a transmog i was really looking forward to a new set being released. it's like releasing a new raid and just copying the old tier with better stats.

Is there anyone out there who knows what they are planing?

Alliance get the Grievous set in the horde red color, and vice versa I believe. There is a tweet from Holinka about it somewhere.

15+ Year Old Account
    Prideful armor.... maybe rainbow colouring?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
    Alliance get the Grievous set in the horde red color, and vice versa I believe. There is a tweet from Holinka about it somewhere.
    I never even noticed the different gear set till now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Prideful armor.... maybe rainbow colouring?
    +1 internets
    RETH

This, and do you get the same mount for 100 3v3 wins or 40 rbgs?

Quote Originally Posted by Alocin View Post
    This, and do you get the same mount for 100 3v3 wins or 40 rbgs?
    You get a saddle not a mount, so you can choose to get either mount in either season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Yep, we're not even getting new colour schemes, Blizz are just swapping the two sets over. MASSIVELY LAZY.

Apparently they don't have the time and resources to work on BRAND new tints for the armour textures, as they're too busy working on some new armour model sets for the Blizz Store. But at the end of the day, it is just cosmetic and not P2W, so no-one really cares right?
    Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2014-02-05 at 04:49 PM.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    Would've been nice if they didn't go cheap quite to that extent. OK, I get it Blizzard. You're putting all your resources into WoD, that makes perfect sense, but to not only reuse the exact models from one season past, you're using the same colors, just swapping faction colors? Come on... New colors on the old models would have at least been something, this is like, bare minimum effort.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Does anyone know if the season 13 items will still be available? I am collecting S13 for transmog purposes. Or are turned into learnable profession recipes?

we're SERIOUSLY just getting recolored versions of this season's armor? If this is true then screw it, i'm not renewing sub until the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Yep, we're not even getting new colour schemes, Blizz are just swapping the two sets over. MASSIVELY LAZY.

Apparently they don't have the time and resources to work on BRAND new tints for the armour textures, as they're too busy working on some new armour model sets for the Blizz Store. But at the end of the day, it is just cosmetic and not P2W, so no-one really cares right?
    or they are working on WoD i would rather have them work on WoD then a brand new model for 1 season.
    sorry but i'm so sick of the whining people. don't have have better stuff to do then whine all that long?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    Does anyone know if the season 13 items will still be available? I am collecting S13 for transmog purposes. Or are turned into learnable profession recipes?
    didn't found anyway on the ptr to get them. maybe nalak can drop some pieces but thats about it.

Deleted
    I don't care, I want fat loot

Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    or they are working on WoD i would rather have them work on WoD then a brand new model for 1 season.
    sorry but i'm so sick of the whining people. don't have have better stuff to do then whine all that long?
    yeah how dare we expect new armor models like we've gotten every other season? we're so unreasonable.

get over yourself.

Deleted
    Yeah, I am pretty pissed also. Just shows how much they care for the community, we get it-you are working on WoD, but that doesent mean that you can fuck us over during the current xpac.

As a Hunter who didn't get the chance to pick up that amazing green Elite set I could never in a million years complain about this. And getting the blue recolour while I'm at it? Don't mind if I do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapheiros View Post
    This. Please can Blizzard get their act together and get the art department to start working on class balance. It's getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's like when you grunt when you hit the ball in tennis, the exhalation of air gives the shot more power.

Deleted
    I no longer PvE and to me this feels like neglecting that part of the community. I really like the difference in color between the factions since it gave a *champion of our side*-kinda feeling.

This is like denying PvPers and personally i think it's comparable with giving raiders a recolor in a new raid instance. I'm sure that would raise quite the debate.

I do understand the fact that the prideful season also means there will be 2 seasons during the same raid release, but using this as an excuse would mean the arena community could say that we lost out on the first three raids in vanilla and that we should have arena sets made for those losses. For some PvPers i'm sure the looks doesn't matter in the slightest seeing as they use transmogs, but for someone like me who greatly enjoy the visual part of the game this is a huge loss.

I just hope there will be some kind of compensation for arena'ers in WoD, preferably the most awesome arena sets ever made.

Bottom line:
    Understanding why this is done; Probably a last minute panic for a new season. Manpower going into WoD.

Disappointment; For missing out on this great opportunity from Blizzards side to end this expansion with a bang and a new look for my character.

Anger: For Blizzard neglecting us arena'ers in this way. Very annoying.

Anticipation: For the most amazing pvp set ever seen in a Mmorpg when WoD is released.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Oh lol, now that's ridiculous nonsense!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

didn't found anyway on the ptr to get them. maybe nalak can drop some pieces but thats about it.
    It's not whining if it's something we've gotten every time each of the last 14 seasons. Granted S1 ~ S3 were recolored current Tier sets, but they were new from previous seasons.

We all know the main focus is WoD, and I think most of us are fine with this. But If not new sets, at least give new colors, I doubt that'd take a talented designer long at all to whip up. What they did took the absolute minimum effort, don't know about you, but I think that just looks bad for a huge company like Blizzard.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

why would they spend the time to create all new gear - when there is a new expansion coming out -

"hey, stop working on the new expansion so you can make us new gears for PvP" - said no one. ever.

think people, its not that hard.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking