Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Awesome Can't wait even more. It's exactly as I expected it to be. The day Heroes of the Storm launches = the day of my qutting LoL forever, especially as it changes in the bad direction.

Also, for all kids moaning about "small number of heroes" = every dota game has had small number of heroes at it's early alpha/beta stage. To be honest, DoTa 2 and LoL had less champions.

and btw, there are models for many more champions http://i.imgur.com/JC0Y0IT.jpg

Why is this being posted on "mmo" champion ? please post this somewhere else ffs.

Seems like for every person bitching about HoTS being on MMO-C there is many more who're perfectly fine with and/or happy that it's been posted, like myself. Looking forward to playing.

I am offended you put HoTS on the front page. Please replace it with a thread about wild speculation about when beta starts for WOW based on nothing.

Honestly, this is big news and a lot of information about a new IP.

My only gripe is I wish I knew how to play these type of games. I really don´t want to download LOL just so I can learn how to play HOTS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by molster View Post
    The argument here is WoW people are in this game
    I don't think so. They're completely different games, gameplays and gamestyles.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Radux View Post
    Uther is a guy who has some offensive capabilities, but a lot of healy/tanky stuff. Garen from LoL is what you would think of as a Ret Pally, but with limited (i.e. just a passive that increases his health regen) healing.
    Ah, right. Well, Blizzard has already mentioned that they can deviate from the "standard" MOBA skill setups since kills and xp automatically are shared between everyone on your team.

Deleted
    i see not fiddlesticks / dark ranger type class i always love the fear / life-drain combo

Quote Originally Posted by Twystedfate View Post
    Why is this being posted on "mmo" champion ? please post this somewhere else ffs.
    LoL/Dota2 fanboi detected. Maybe even paid dude by Riot/Valve. More of these guys will come for sure, just ignore them and ban immediatelly.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    I am offended you put HoTS on the front page. Please replace it with a thread about wild speculation about when beta starts for WOW based on nothing.

Honestly, this is big news and a lot of information about a new IP.

My only gripe is I wish I knew how to play these type of games. I really don´t want to download LOL just so I can learn how to play HOTS.
    And you were not offended by Hearthstone/Elder Scrolls? Interesting.
    Why would you have to donwload lol to learn how to play hots? What kind of flawed logic you have? Hots is a different game, just launch it and play, you will learn it much faster than lol. Hots is like hero arena with battlefieds, the easiest multiplayer type of game ever made besides shooters.

Infracted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaughty8 View Post
    LoL/Dota2 fanboi detected. Maybe even paid dude by Riot/Valve. More of these guys will come for sure, just ignore them and ban immediatelly.

And you were not offended by Hearthstone/Elder Scrolls? Interesting.
    Why would you have to donwload lol to learn how to play hots? What kind of flawed logic you have? Hots is a different game, just launch it and play, you will learn it much faster than lol. Hots is like hero arena with battlefieds, the easiest multiplayer type of game ever made besides shooters.
    Sorry i can't help myself but i just love the super duper hardcore kids like Slaughty8 they're just too funny. Looooook! There's a guy complaining about the front page content, how disgraceful! That guy is sure toxic as hell must be paid by Riot and Valve too. He's definitely against us, he's gotta be banned to know better next time not to cross our way for we are one and only!
    How this can have 940+ posts with an attitude like this is beyond me.

Deleted
    Not wow, not interested.

Deleted
    I have a feeling that most of the LoL/Dota Community will play this game, and then we'd have the same problem that is currently happening in LoL.

This will be my first DOTA I'll ever play. Can't wait.

This is a wow site. Why is Heroes of storm spammed on the front site ?
    Dont see other games get the same threatment...
    Diablo 3 only get a tiny line in top of the news post.. Time to give the heroes crap the same threatment

dat falstad description.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Diablo 3 only get a tiny line in top of the news post.. Time to give the heroes crap the same threatment
    There's a crowd for it, and it contains warcraft characters. And it's not spammed, it's one post that's being updated.

That's where you got it wrong. No one is spamming you.

The female Barbarian portrait is terrible...

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    If someone asks, Simca leaked everything, I have no responsibility in any of this post. Or something like that.
    wait.. you have no control.. poor and fail..

Deleted
    Read this quote and calm down, if you don't care then don't read it and waste your time throwing a fit?

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    @tussee: That's way too much time spent discussing this, ima gonna give you a giant hug.

We have a HoTS website on the way, but since the HoTS client went semi-public we fired early on MMO-Champ. The exact same thing happened with Hearthstone, we eventually moved to a dedicated website that is very succesful and makes everyone happy.

I also like to have some exposure about Blizzard games on MMO-C because it gives beta tests and new products a nice boost, fansites are also about supporting the games we care about and that includes most Blizzard games in my case.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumchibi View Post
    The female Barbarian portrait is terrible...
    Uhm.. look at Tyrande's one. It looks like male troll xD

no wow news on a friday? realy? only shit wannabe leak infos from a user? this is a dark day for this site..