Enhance Logs - Help/Analyze

Hi any enhance pros....... wondering if anyone could help analyze my logs from 25Normal SoO (through Naz) last night. Just got back into the game in Jan after quitting shortly post heroic guild LK. For the entire run (I was ilevel 553ish) I had both flex weapons and non warforged boots (got the normal fist weapon and warforged boots showing in armory during the raid yesterday)

Major questions:

1) What can I work on to be better DPS wise/what am I doing wrong (besides not pressing ascendance enough and sucking at galakaras mobs)

2) How is how is the other enhance shaman doing as much/equal damage and dps as me? He has 510/502 weapons & timeless gear pieces...am I just real bad or is he just amazing (how??) and what am I not doing then??

other enh shaman: us.battle.net/wow/en/search?q=tengri

me: us.battle.net/wow/en/search?q=drakoir

logs:worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-5qmquomcmv856xl5/sum/damageDone/?enc=kills

1) you dont have hit cap
    2) dont use FET Glyph is horible one, you have less up time of FE then other shaman
    3) (cheaking from you Sha of Praid kill) you use ascendance 3 time he did 4 time you use Em 4 he use it 5 times
    4) he use meny skills more offten then you
    5) he AoE adds you dont

Quote Originally Posted by Drakoir View Post
    2) How is how is the other enhance shaman doing as much/equal damage and dps as me? He has 510/502 weapons & timeless gear pieces...am I just real bad or is he just amazing (how??) and what am I not doing then??
    Honestly, it may be a combination. He has some challenge mode xmog, which speaks to a higher skill level. He may have done those as resto, though. It looks like resto is is better gear set, since he's logged out as 547 ilvl equipped, but 565 overall.

As for the Galakras mobs, make sure you're spreading your FS dot with lava lash, so that you can fire nova. Outside of that, focus on your priority.

I see that you fixed your hit cap, which in and of itself, should make you see a huge boost.

EDIT: Also, I'd recommend not raiding with anyone from Duskwood. I'm told that they're all terrible.