Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirty999 View Post
    He obviously bought multiple unmerged accounts and merged them in his battlenet.. thats how you get that amount of FoS, realmfirsts and achievements
    To be able to do that the other accounts will need to have the same last name as him

15+ Year Old Account
    gratz, mate ! really nice work !
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

Deleted
    Impressive, really good job.

Now, after WoW is complete I want to finish all Diablo 3 and StarCraft 2 achievements. For the moment in D3 - 5820 and in SC2 - 5670. Also want get legendary rank in Hearthstone (for the moment I got rank 6).

Deleted
    Welp. I could tell you to go get a life, but that would be hypocrisy, sooo... Congratulations. ^.^

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hail Xupkyo! This is awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeroz View Post
    Realm first is a FoS , not an achievement that gives points
    But that wasn't the point, this guy indeed has realm first 90 on 9 different classes. (There are 11 classes.)

But yeah, congratulations are in order.
    Now I'm wondering just how many people have ever reached all the achievements in the game... There was a taiwanese player who got them all just as I started playing (so that would be 3.2-ish) and apparently there was at least one in Cataclysm as well. How many more?

Quote Originally Posted by Xupyko View Post
    /played 717 days 8 hours only this char.

-snip-

Easy there.. No need to insult someone.
    Last edited by mmocaf2cfee3ee; 2014-04-20 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by volkanik View Post
    717 x 1/3 (avg. sleep per day)

Congrats on wasting 2.6 years of your life on a video game. I know it's your life and you can do what you want, but you'll likely regret wasting all that time down the road. I guess that guy from Grandma's Boy with the trench-coat is real after all. The only difference is he was actually making gains in the real world, since he was a game designer, and you're just a player.
    Why would you think that it will be a regret? as far as i can see he´s doing something he loves doing. And thats not a waste of time at all.

Not denying the amount of work you put in but I have to say, this is just a huge waste of time. Gratz, I guess.

15+ Year Old Account

Congrats on wasting 2.6 years of your life on a video game. I know it's your life and you can do what you want, but you'll likely regret wasting all that time down the road. I guess that guy from Grandma's Boy with the trench-coat is real after all. The only difference is he was actually making gains in the real world, since he was a game designer, and you're just a player.
    Always that one guy... stop shitposting.

Congrats of fulfilling the hater role, this was bound to be written by someone and that person was.. you! Way to go, not sticking out of the norm.

If he were to be ashamed by it, he probably wouldn't have posted it. Anyway, on this game/forum we're all that our characters are for one another, what we're beyond the screen makes no difference in the virtual world. Seeing that he build a beast of a computer for the Realm 1st FOS's, it's likely he has it good in RL too.

Good job, mister.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Not denying the amount of work you put in but I have to say, this is just a huge waste of time. Gratz, I guess.
    Sorry but why is that a waste? ohh you like playing football , what a waste of time ?, This is pretty much the same, doing something you like doing cant be a waste of time in any way.

Someone sounds jealous tbh. But gratz! Well done

Gratulations for buying and merging accounts, multiboxing, botting whatever you also have to do to get this. You really earned it... that was sarcasm
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Xeroz View Post
    Sorry but why is that a waste? ohh you like playing football , what a waste of time ?, This is pretty much the same, doing something you like doing cant be a waste of time in any way.
    There are degrees of wasting time. We all waste time in games, in the end we are not robots. However, in this case, he wasted a substantial amount his last 3/4 years.

Deleted

Time you enjoy wasting is not time wasted. You have fun being a shitposter, he has fun grinding out an unbelievable amount of time, I have fun watching way too much anime - to each their own.

You sir, can truly say that you have officially beat the game!

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Gratulations for buying and merging accounts, multiboxing, botting whatever you also have to do to get this. You really earned it... that was sarcasm
    Write more!

Quote Originally Posted by Grodon Freechment View Post
    Christ alive, this is insane!

Congratulations mate!
    I'm somewhat amazed that people from other parts of the world use the word "mate" :P

OT:Congrats indeed, epic achievement. No pun intended.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno