Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stuartj1992 View Post
    Scummy. That's all it is. A completely scummy move - he basically got his friends to consistently grief and take out all competition against him.

He didn't deserve those realm first achievements and frankly, he should be stripped of them.

If he put as much effort and cold-heartedness into real life, he might actually achieve something of note. You know, outside of a video game.
    Its an mmo after all, you play with your buddies to achive a goal, nothing wrong there. And its on a PvP server ppl cant complain about that.

I think its damn impressive

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Well, there's at least a bit more mushrooms, though nowhere near enough. Hopefully they'll make at least Nagrand and Gorgond mushroom zones with different themes.
    Are you a smurf?
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Exerus View Post
    Thats just a plain asshat thing to do, having all your friends kill other players so you can get realm first.
    But he payed for 10 accounts, so that makes it ok, didn't you know?

15+ Year Old Account
    I guess we finally have the man behind this picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    wow...lost a lot of respect with that :/ tbh transferring to a low realm made it even worse as there wouldn't be enough people to organize against you, at least a medium/high realm could fight back... so you kinda ruined dozens of peoples mop enjoyment on release day all for the sake of feat of strengths >.< Also the fact you had your guild transfer to a different realm and back suggests it was a guild accomplishment not a personal one as they probably helped with all the others as well :/

So are most things in an MMO... You think HE PERSONALLY KILLED HEROIC GARROSH TOO?? No , PvE and PvP in games is a TEAM thing, you cant complete 100% achievements SOLO, its not a single player game.

Quote Originally Posted by Excellent View Post
    Steal any bicycles today SunBakedDuck?

10+ Year Old Account
    2 Things;

1) About the guy with the achievements. Did they start a new server or something? How do you get realm firsts at this point without a new server? (Edit: I mean realm first warlock etc. Not the heroic raiding achievements, I get why those may not have happened yet.)

2) Am I reading this right about warriors? So now to get rage they have to charge. How are warrior protection tanks supposed to function? There are not many raid bosses where they have the "luxury" of charging the boss. I find that a lot of bosses have to be pulled to get them in the right position for the raid. (The tank stays in one spot then "pulls" the boss to that spot.) Not to mention trash packs that need to be pulled back because they are too close to other mobs.

Maybe they can make taunt generate rage as well?

Blizzard's change here seems a bit strange to me. On the other hand it's just alpha, and this xpac is not that engaging to me anyway, in my opinion of course.
    Last edited by BrokenRavens; 2014-04-21 at 12:42 PM.

ITT: nerdrage morality brigade overload

Deleted
    "Multi-boxing isn't cheating because Blizzard says it isn't cheating, so stop disagreeing with the guy's methods!"

Do I really need to point out why this argument is irrational? See it all too often, and it's starting to annoy.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    This guy's achievements are DEFINITELY cheated, not just because he's Russian, but look at his recent achievements.

27000 conquest earned this season, but no high ratings to get a high cap

Please remove this shit from the front page of MMO champion.

One question for the achievement guy. What does "outside" mean? (Yes, that's an achievement too)

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Multiplayer achievements mean nothing, as you have to have other people help for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Poysonivy View Post
    I guess we finally have the man behind this picture.
    omg exackly what i thought about >< where was cartman & team to stop him ^^

Love how Celestalon just arbitrarily chooses some random ass tweets about Rets every couple of weeks instead of actually addressing the concerns we've been asking over and over. Ghostcrawler 2.0.

Quote Originally Posted by jammmo View Post
    "Multi-boxing isn't cheating because Blizzard says it isn't cheating, so stop disagreeing with the guy's methods!"

Do I really need to point out why this argument is irrational? See it all too often, and it's starting to annoy.
    blizzard will never call it cheating for 1 reason and that is they will make money from it

Not surprised there was some sort of boosting/(cheating) if thats what you wanna call it being a russian player, all they do is fucking cheat in most games they play because they fucking suck.
    Not racist.....its fucking fact, they cheat in most if not all online multiplayer games. Ghosts being the worst!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    omg exackly what i thought about >< where was cartman & team to stop him ^^
    "Only one kind... Whoever this person is, he has played world of warcraft nearly ever hour, of every day, for the past year and a half. Gentlemen we are dealing with someone here who has absolutely no life. "
    Junglebeast @ Stormscale EU |

Quote Originally Posted by Mellrod View Post
    All though it's unlikely since it doesn't go against the ToA (to my knowledge), I really hope that guy get's banned. Possibly for harassing other players. Or all those achievements are "unfairly" taken from him by Blizz just as he unfairly took it from everyone else. I bet he's some pasty basement nerd irl, and im sure alot of people would love to beat him up right now. Never thought i'd stoop as low as personal insults, but sometimes getting in the mud makes you feel better.

The guy posted a thread about it here on MMO too: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...2#post26580052
    There´s nothing wrong with what he was doing. Why would he get banned for any of it ? If you dont want to be owned in pvp , dont join a pvp server. Its quite simple really. there´s no "unfair" in that at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
    Got it, so he's a cheating piece of garbage.
    There´s no cheating in that what so ever. non of the stuff he did was against any of blizz rules.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
    You are 100% correct. He shouldn't be honored on the front page, he should be shamed for being a scumbag who had to cheat to get realm first. He's lower than garbage, and I hope everyone remember that he's subhuman filth.

Come on MMOC, you're better than posting about human garbage.
    Again how is this cheating in any way. IF you dont like being killed dont join a damn pvp server. Really i dont see the problem

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    Blizzard doesn't care about griefing on PvP realms, they even flat out cancel all tickets regarding that on pvp realms.
    Because its not griefing. pvp is pvp , if you cant handle that then dont go to a pvp server. Even if its on the start of a new exp, its still pvp.

Since when some people use Blizzard rules to overrun morality? It seems like there is a bunch of people here who are really more shameful of being Human rather than beasts. Is one confessing oneself a degenerated and low creature a very enjoyable thing? or some people just regret that they were not born as animals so they could be totally free from guilt. What a strange thing to behold when someone shouts out loudly "I don't have morality, I am so proud of that!"
    Last edited by billielecter; 2014-04-21 at 03:04 PM.